follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: A cross chain escrow dapp to simplify complexity in tokenomics powererd by $LKR  (Read 2983 times)

Offline Jr.CK

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 17, 2023, 09:59:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
I guess, lot of people might be asking what's it all about again!

No worries, Just introducing a community powered, or oriented tokens $LKR aiming to secure decentralized project's complex tokenomic through a customizable escrow protocol on a cross chain network( eth-polkadot). It's nothing hard to brain about, because they are offering possibility for project owners, or creators to provide safety to investors, trust, and empower their communty.

Hence, Polkalokr brigdr is audited by hacken to ensure a fairness. It's on massive adoption right now. A glance at it is not bad since everything is possible in this current course of crypto space.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Albert Wood

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 01:39:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
Now I will have to give kudos to the team behind this project. What more can a project owner ask for other than a safe platform for it's investors. Trust is very essential in every crypto-based project and Polkalokr is giving that.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 05:33:36 PM by Bossjason »

Offline Rhooney Hood

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: November 07, 2021, 02:55:05 AM
    • View Profile

Do you know what I love about the platform? It's the fact that you don't need to know a lot about modern technology before staking your $LKR which is the native token of Polkalokr. Your tokens will definitely increase in value by just holding. Get yourself involved in this wonderful project now.

Offline Tackles247

• Under Review
  • Activity: 46
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:51:42 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
I love the fact that Polkalokr has made their interface accessible and simple as possible to ensure safety of users, especially the non-technical ones from making mistakes when buying or selling tokens, The escrows also eliminate the risks of loosing funds and very customisable. Fair and transparent; kudos $LKR 8)

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:21:58 PM
    • View Profile

Polkalokr has given me reason to believe that there's no room for impossibility. With the multi-chain token locking and escrow functionality, also partnering with other top notch platforms, I see no reason why I shouldn't grab for myself more $LKR and stake as well 😊

Offline CARDi Fort

• Activity: 57
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 01, 2023, 01:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
That's right, accessibility also a focus at polkalokr. The Staking platform is ready yet for all users to stake!  Rather Escrow more community oriented to help the worldwide action to access decentralized network to offset- traditional Liquidity Farming at 3% apr):.

Offline alternate

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: August 31, 2022, 11:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

Intuitive take on the project, polkalokr makes decentralized finance easy and accessible to a lot of people regardless of thier background knowledge in crypto currency . Many such as myself with no in-depth knowledge on the technical aspects of smart contract can easily navigate the Defi world safely

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

No worries, Just introducing a community powered, or oriented tokens $LKR aiming to secure decentralized project's complex tokenomic through a customizable escrow protocol on a cross chain network( eth-polkadot). It's nothing hard to brain about, because they are offering possibility for project owners, or creators to provide safety to investors, trust, and empower their communty.

Hence, Polkalokr brigdr is audited by hacken to ensure a fairness. It's on massive adoption right now. A glance at it is not bad since everything is possible in this current course of crypto space.
Thanks for the insights, further research proofs polkalokr is a user-driven Project which is intentional about user financial security and helps build trust between users and creators through transparency of products and project tokenomics. With a user-experience core service polalokr has been successful over the month

Offline alternate

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: August 31, 2022, 11:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

Right! Polkalokr does place user at the fore front and eliminate all security threats, with polkalokr, human involvement in tokenomics and token distribution is eliminated and further decentralized creating a bridge of transparency between users and creators which in turn builds trust and a sensation of safety of investment

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

Precisely mate, I believe this is a highly demanded usecase in the crypto space as security concerns are all the rage right now. The project usability is flawless. I expect to see quite a number of collaborations and partnership in the future as project owners integrate these amazing features on thier projects as well

Offline Mavis

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 02:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
I love the fact that Polkalokr has made their interface accessible and simple as possible to ensure safety of users, especially the non-technical ones from making mistakes when buying or selling tokens, The escrows also eliminate the risks of loosing funds and very customisable. Fair and transparent; kudos $LKR 8)

Yes, it is such a good development; Evidently, polkalokr is highly secured for token locking and has earned trust by removing control from human elements and implementing smart customisable interface to suit any token locking requirements. Explicit to monitor stakings and get prompt and timely returns.

Offline Eddie John

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:19:50 PM
    • View Profile

So in other words, Polkalokr is out to restore trust and simplicity to complex token ecosystem. That's really awesome considering it's wonderful features which I believe will see Polkalokr gaining the partnership of so many projects

Offline Andre Shelton

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:53:30 PM
    • View Profile

Polkalokr has given me reason to believe that there's no room for impossibility. With the multi-chain token locking and escrow functionality, also partnering with other top notch platforms, I see no reason why I shouldn't grab for myself more $LKR and stake as well 😊

Correct, I also like the flexibility of staking, interfering with the Polkalokr interface is really simple. And Judging from progress of the ongoing Pre-staking program launched by Polkalokr in conjuction AscendEX, participants are being rewarded on daily basis; everyone should take advantage of this great development Defi has brought to store value for future. I also see myself getting more $LKR to stake for long term gain.

Offline Jon Baldicantos

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 10:44:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Signature Avatar Second year Anniversary

Yeah; this yet another milestone from Polkadot gurus and it's an added advantage for Holders, instead of tokens sitting down in your wallets you can actually but them to work some more money for you, consequentially helping to stabilize the coin circulation and liquidity,
By Staking or locking cryptocurrencies on Polkalokr, users can receive staking rewards, apparently the best of rewards in the industry. The transparency, security, simplicity and flexibility of interacting with the platform's interface is to be reckoned and will attract a lot of popularity, An hint; $LKR could be the next big deal in the market.
Defi | NFT | Metaverse |
p2e gaming is Life

Offline Meghan Sharkus

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 36
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 08:34:17 AM
    • View Profile

It's a great work from Polkalokr team I must say, I am highly pleased with the fact that they are User-centered. team has so much vested premium powers on it's community to have influence in decision making. Most importantly, the Partnership with Bidgr testnet is a great one, enabling users to generate its own fully decentralized, cross-chain token bridges through Polkalokr’s platform... thereby offering greater Security, transparency, flexibility and convenience than ever seen before.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG