follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: An all in one Dex Just launched  (Read 11010 times)

Offline RobinAss

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 24, 2022, 04:06:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
An all in one Dex Just launched
« on: September 21, 2021, 08:55:27 AM »
Polkadex is the latest innovation in Polkadot ecosystem offering an inclusive Decentralized exchange with all trading features : Orderbook, Ido platform, Trustless crosschain transfer, Polkadex NFTs, Fiat and much more to come.

Polkadex scales to 500K transactions per second and sub-millisecond latency. The latest leaps in technological development enable Polkadex to keep the advantages of centralized exchanges and at the same time support High-Frequency Trading maintaining the highest level of security of user funds.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

An all in one Dex Just launched
« on: September 21, 2021, 08:55:27 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Tackles247

• Under Review
  • Activity: 46
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:51:42 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: An all in one Dex Just launched
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 10:10:26 AM »
Polkadex fundamentals are top notch, I haven't seen any of it's kind... A Decentralize exchange with so much CEX features integrated in it. And now Polkadex is migrating it's own mainnet "Polkadex blockchain" and putting so much pivotal tactics in place to secure the Mainnet by staking $PDEX and nominating validators and in turn earn PDEX rewards. Simply Fantastic approach; $PDEX price will be at rocket heights anytime soon.

Offline Jon Baldicantos

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 10:44:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Signature Avatar Second year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2021, 11:19:06 AM »
Polkadex fundamentals are top notch, I haven't seen any of it's kind... A Decentralize exchange with so much CEX features integrated in it. And now Polkadex is migrating it's own mainnet "Polkadex blockchain" and putting so much pivotal tactics in place to secure the Mainnet by staking $PDEX and nominating validators and in turn earn PDEX rewards. Simply Fantastic approach; $PDEX price will be at rocket heights anytime soon.

It is also Imperative to note that polkadex have some other amazing incoming components (PolkaIDO, Polkapool, Polkadex Orderbook, PolkaNFT etc.) which would still have their own stand alone mainnets. The launching of the polkadex blockchain would be a gateway for their emergence a major boost to $PDEX too. Major componet like the Polkadex orderbook will enable buying and selling of assets at prices both buyers and sellers are happy with. The buyer places an order, the sellers does the same thing, once there is a match between one user’s buy order price and another user’s sell order price., then a trade would be initiated. Also PolkaIDO Platform will also provide a whole lot of amazing opportunities for blockchain project teams; relatively inexpensive smart contracts, low fees, token support, vesting schedules etc.
This is just few of some interesting components Polkadex is bringing to the DEFI world. PolkaDex fundamentals are explosive and already giving me goosebumps...$PDEX is a very good Gem to HODL...
Defi | NFT | Metaverse |
p2e gaming is Life

Offline Holawale66

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: September 19, 2022, 08:01:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2021, 12:50:09 PM »
Polkadex is much more offering financial solutions in totality and entirety. There is so much more to digest, use and explore in its ecosystem which comes with a new dimensional development.
It should be noted that Polkadex is building a solid network that connects to other blockchain through cross chain bridges allowing tokens to move from one blockchain to another blockchain: Now from testnet to mainnet.
Users can conveniently buy PDEX, hodl PDEX, stake PDEX because the price of PDEX will likely skyrocket when the mainnet launches.
What a GEM 💎 PDEX is.

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2021, 05:43:13 PM »
Indeed, polkadex focuses on efficient interoperability between the ERC network and the polkadot blockchain and due to it's cross chain feature basically transactions among all chains are made possible fast cheap and effective using polkadex.

Offline alternate

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: August 31, 2022, 11:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2021, 05:51:26 PM »
I checked and my research says likewise..
In addition to the already helpful and impressive usecases polkadex is also building a powerful IDO platform that will allow users to securely access early-stage Polkadot ecosystem projects through a decentralized investment panel.

Offline CARDi Fort

• Activity: 57
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 01, 2023, 01:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2021, 06:31:56 PM »
I checked and my research says likewise..
In addition to the already helpful and impressive usecases polkadex is also building a powerful IDO platform that will allow users to securely access early-stage Polkadot ecosystem projects through a decentralized investment panel.

What i do really appreciate is: the OFF chain network mecahnism that represents another layer of security for transaction exectution, keeping them totally private. And above all the gamify ecosystem of the order books making the UI user friendly and fun.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2021, 06:31:56 PM »

Offline Yorker

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:09:20 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2021, 07:45:56 PM »
What fascinated me most about Polkadex ecosystem is the product and services offered. The Polkadex Mobile App and it's functionality which allows traders to receive, modify and cancel trade at ease and which ordinarily is not available to traditional form of trading.
It's truly the future of decentralisation trading in the Polkadot ecosystem.

Offline Albert Wood

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 01:39:13 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2021, 08:34:51 PM »
I've never seen a DEX such as polkadex, it's uniqueness makes it a top notch. It has lightening-fast speed  of up to 500 000 transactions per second and low latency of 20 milliseconds, has advanced features like high-frequency trading, I love the fact that it has a user-friendly design and easy navigation on desktop, mobile and app. Best part is it also provides highest level of security of users' funds.

Offline Eddie John

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:19:50 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2021, 08:56:10 PM »
I've never seen a DEX such as polkadex, it's uniqueness makes it a top notch. It has lightening-fast speed  of up to 500 000 transactions per second and low latency of 20 milliseconds, has advanced features like high-frequency trading, I love the fact that it has a user-friendly design and easy navigation on desktop, mobile and app. Best part is it also provides highest level of security of users' funds.
Additional utility of Polkadex includes an IDO platform based fully on the blockchain (currently, the first on the market), Fungible assets for teams that want to mint their native tokens, NFTs and other features.
Polkadex Intends to bring multitude to DeFi through products that can be used by newbies and professional crypto traders, institutions and blockchain project teams.

Offline Jessica Fox

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: March 12, 2022, 01:14:34 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2021, 05:04:25 PM »
An all in one? How come ? Okay, i agree on an outlook  gives so good to qualify a hard mooner platform with new features. However the employment of function might be at stake. Reading through the mainnet still being tested. Okay, granted with the marketing team, YouTubers working and other showcasing aspects. Nice! Let's just wait and see through. haha

Offline Meghan Sharkus

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 36
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 08:34:17 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2021, 06:18:22 PM »
Taking a critical look at polkadex tokenomic, I think it's an hint to foresee the potentiality of PDEX when mainnet is eventually launched considering the percentage of locked tokens and the strategic token distribution pattern, PDEX migration to mainnet would be in grand style.

Offline Rhooney Hood

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: November 07, 2021, 02:55:05 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2021, 07:15:08 PM »
An all in one? How come ? Okay, i agree on an outlook  gives so good to qualify a hard mooner platform with new features. However the employment of function might be at stake. Reading through the mainnet still being tested. Okay, granted with the marketing team, YouTubers working and other showcasing aspects. Nice! Let's just wait and see through. haha
Yea, polkadex is a decentralized ecosystem aimed at attending to all the needs of traders, investors and blockchain teams. There are 3 key products which the project will feature once launched on mainnet I guess. One of these products is 'polkadex orderbook which has the functionality of a centralized exchange and gives the security of a decentralized environment. Another is the polkapool  and the polkadex

Offline Eddie John

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:19:50 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2021, 07:26:21 PM »
You know safety of users' funds is the highest priority of any exchange. Polkadex Orderbook is a non-custodial Layer 2 based exchange. Which means users continues to be in full custody and control of their assets at all times, they do not need to worry about hacks or other security threats which disturbs CEXes while swapping tokens, or setting limit orders.

Offline CARDi Fort

• Activity: 57
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 01, 2023, 01:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2021, 10:37:46 PM »

Not hilarious, you'd check out the platform to know better, you can get your tesnet token and start try it out once live for test, you'll understand more.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG