follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The best projects on Solana  (Read 19146 times)

Offline reşat

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 08, 2022, 09:14:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts Search
Re: The best projects on Solana
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2022, 01:32:01 PM »
Definitely the best project going to Solcial. He also talked a lot about himself here. It is a project designed for web 3 and I am sure that it will be talked about a lot as a social media platform and it will be one of the most preferred platforms.
I also think it's Solcial. I don't have any social media accounts for years, but as I research about Solcial, maybe I will consider opening an account on this project :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2022, 01:32:01 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Faysalfajr

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: March 15, 2022, 07:00:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #91 on: March 01, 2022, 09:13:22 AM »
As a p2e projects follower, i liked Aurory on Solana last year.Maybe there are people who followed the project when it came out on Solana and n Solana, the Aurory IDO was the biggest
It was a largest IDO that launch on Solana. This successfully funded the development of the game and secured their team a position to pioneer in the play-to-earn space on Solana and to operate as one of the market leaders for the years to come

Offline Bilalhassani

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 8
  • Last Active: March 15, 2022, 06:59:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    One year Anniversary First Post
« Reply #92 on: March 04, 2022, 07:44:48 AM »
I follow Solana both as a network and I follow Solana-based projects. Aurory is one of the best project on Solana in my opinion.The fact that it is shown in the news as an altcoin that can profit more than 1000% to its user supports my opinion

Offline Ninewest

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Last Active: March 25, 2022, 07:06:50 AM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2022, 12:13:33 PM »
Solana is an ecosystem that I have always found solid, both with itself and with its projects and one of my fav project on Solana is corestarter.CoreStarter is a Blockchain-based decentralized service that connects companies with investors
In addition to IDOs, I'm curious about the Corestarter marketplace, which is said to be on the market soon.The project is going to work like a secure
Multi-Chain IDO platform with NFT marketplace

Offline Linda78

• Activity: 944
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 03:29:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2022, 02:34:23 PM »
Salona is a group platform. This project has been so successful that in a very short time they have established themselves in the world.GTV has made the project stand out by working very honestly. Salona is currently priced at  85.There is constant and huge investment here. Everyone is speculating about the future of this currency.

Offline westcalvin

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: March 14, 2022, 10:32:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Topic Starter One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2022, 04:31:38 PM »
My best project pick on Solana ecosystem is BitBrawl, BitBrawl is an online free-to-play NFT game that focuses on competitive play. You can launch your games on BitBrawl launchpad and also submit your games with ease and have people play it while you relax and receive dividends. BRAWL tokens potentials is huge and would unleash more possibilities for the future.
The most exciting about the BitBrawl ecosystem is the beauty in the website Plaform and the user friendly user interface. Really impressive sighting it.

Offline cannavaro

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 32
  • Last Active: April 05, 2022, 06:06:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2022, 10:08:25 AM »
My best project pick on Solana ecosystem is BitBrawl, BitBrawl is an online free-to-play NFT game that focuses on competitive play. You can launch your games on BitBrawl launchpad and also submit your games with ease and have people play it while you relax and receive dividends. BRAWL tokens potentials is huge and would unleash more possibilities for the future.
The most exciting about the BitBrawl ecosystem is the beauty in the website Plaform and the user friendly user interface. Really impressive sighting it.
I read the whitepaper and it seems promising. I hope that kind of games are launching more, BitBrawl is at different level and it'll pay back to project massively tbh.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2022, 10:08:25 AM »

Offline 1vory

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 32
  • Last Active: March 14, 2022, 02:30:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #97 on: March 14, 2022, 10:18:34 AM »
Seems pretty steady to me. I like that kind of solid projects and I believe the hype is near for BitBrawl, their graphs are also pretty nice!

Offline NTAC

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Last Active: March 19, 2022, 05:14:12 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2022, 02:46:18 PM »
It's potency coming from being first on SOL ecosystem. As we already know how big is SOL, I believe it could also help BitBrawl for quick growth. I wish the team won't miss that chance to reach the limit!

Offline belfeast

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Last Active: March 25, 2022, 07:10:12 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2022, 08:24:50 AM »
Solana was a network that I took care of very late but it seems like it will be a bigger network in the future. I usually look at big network-based gamefi projects. Do you have a Solana-based gamefi project you recommend?

Offline Valkarey40

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Last Active: April 11, 2022, 09:07:04 AM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2022, 08:27:32 AM »
Solana was a network that I took care of very late but it seems like it will be a bigger network in the future. I usually look at big network-based gamefi projects. Do you have a Solana-based gamefi project you recommend?
Gamefi projects look always interesting and exciting to me. When i check Solana based ones, Aurory stands on my top. Aurory is a free-to-play desktop game based on Solana. You can take a look mate

Offline Iamlost

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 07, 2022, 01:10:35 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2022, 08:54:23 AM »
Corestarter is a good candidate for that topic in my opinion.CoreStarter is a multi-chain Ido Launchpad on the Solana Blockchain with an NFT marketplace and a high-yield token staking platform for high performance and lower transaction fees.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2022, 03:48:57 PM »
Solana is indeed a superior coin now and has entered the top 10 of Coinmarketcap thus we can also appreciate this by continuing to see what has happened so far to the Solana coin and of course there are many good projects that depend on the Solana coin blockchain.
But as far as I know a good platform for now is in DEX development because with this DEX we can move tokens and parent coins in just a few seconds and that is definitely what Solana really needs.
retire and rest in peace

Offline Kagiyama

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 02, 2022, 08:11:53 AM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #103 on: March 26, 2022, 08:09:13 AM »
A Solana-based  free-to-play desktop game Aurory is my fav project on Solana and it is  a completely free to play platform that allows people make money.As a game lover, it was a gamefi project that got a lot of positives from me.

Offline havaserin

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 17
  • Last Active: September 28, 2022, 12:38:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Topic Starter One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2022, 02:30:25 AM »
BitBrawlio's NFTs are great. It's also a 2D platform fighting game set in Solana. It's a multiplayer game where you fight against other brawlers in tournaments.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG