follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Do traders WANT projects to pump and dump the price?!  (Read 27506 times)

Offline atjiat

• Activity: 376
  • Your Data Belongs To You
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 02, 2024, 08:19:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Do traders WANT projects to pump and dump the price?!
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2023, 05:11:47 PM »
Such price manipulations are not great, and a lot of people get burnt with them. However, I do think you can ride the waves and profit from them if you know what you are doing - take advantage of them rather than blindly follow the crowd.
Love market manipulation negatively affect the trader's robot due to the negative market analysis process, but there are tools, such as ETS which has ready-made solutions - 90 bots can be customized to fit your needs
trading with a bot is very dangerous, especially if you do not have certain knowledge.  only to an experienced trader, the bot can help in his career.
I’ve been trading with ETS bots for about a year, it’s convenient that you can choose ready-made solutions and that the setup can be done in three clicks, it’s inconvenient that only PC is supported

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2023, 05:11:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline BTCButter

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: March 08, 2023, 05:17:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2023, 09:43:27 PM »
Personally I get that the pump and dump strategy kind of works for me and helps pump my stack but I can't stand when I get absolutely rugged by a random annon team.

At a minimum, I make sure to check out Team Finance, Unicrypt, or PinkSale to make sure they have locked their liquidity and team tokens. I don't invest anything until I seen that they have done the bare minimum.

I'm wondering what you guys think??? Does this matter to you at all or do you just ape? 🦍😂

I always check out Team Finance because I like their interface and hit up the all tokens section to decide if I want in on a project.

Offline BTCButter

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: March 08, 2023, 05:17:12 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2023, 09:46:35 PM »
In my opinion if crypto market didn't have pumps and dumps then how you will earn profit in your trades ? if the market goes in dump then everyone buy and hold for the pump then they will make a good profit..

I agree as long as the project doesn't rug you with their team tokens, That's happened to me way too many times.

Offline cryptoresearcher

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Last Active: April 23, 2023, 12:05:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    10 Posts Signature Topic Starter
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2023, 02:44:51 PM »
I personally hate dumps, I wish we could all just hold hands and only buy
Crypro Researcher Youtube Channel [nofollow], and my Twitter [nofollow]

Offline carlosbenini11

• Under Review
  • 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: September 03, 2023, 02:33:43 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2023, 07:34:12 PM »
Cryptocurrency is a form of digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security

Offline XTRAVAGANGA

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 25
  • Last Active: April 19, 2024, 08:40:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2023, 01:29:56 AM »
I believe pump and dump is more relative to investors because they buy and hold for a period of time. Investors mostly buy when prices dip, and dip occurs due to dumping, also investors sell when prices are high which is caused by a pump. But traders are constantly buying and selling cryptos using Fundamentals and Technical analysis as a basis to either buy or sell. So whether price pumps or dumps, traders are always on the lookout for opportunities. Although, it does help for a trader to watch out for pumps and dumps cos when they occur, it can either rekt a trader of give massive gains. One of the ways i keep up with news not to fall victim of this is to turn on notifications for high impact news on Bitget exchange where i trade and also check the announcement sesion regularly

Offline veranika55

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: July 26, 2023, 02:52:11 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary First Post
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2023, 07:32:37 AM »
People always to want to make more money. But nobody wants to work too much to earn this money. That is why such kind of manipulations like pump and dump are popular.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2023, 07:32:37 AM »

Offline Cryptovip Expert

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: July 23, 2023, 08:54:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2023, 08:45:35 AM »
"Do Traders WANT Projects to Pump and Dump the Price? 📈📉"

The cryptocurrency market is undoubtedly an exhilarating space, filled with potential for massive profits. However, it's important to address a common misconception that often arises: Do traders actually want projects to pump and dump their prices?

The answer is more nuanced than a simple yes or no. While some traders might be enticed by the idea of quick gains during a pump and dump scenario, the majority of serious traders and investors prioritize healthy and sustainable growth. Pump and dump schemes are typically associated with manipulative practices, where a small group artificially inflates the price of a cryptocurrency by spreading positive hype or false information, only to sell off their holdings at the peak, leaving unsuspecting investors at a loss.

Experienced traders understand that participating in pump and dump schemes is highly risky and can lead to severe financial losses. Legitimate traders focus on fundamental analysis, technical indicators, and market trends to make informed decisions, seeking projects with strong foundations and long-term potential.

Now, let's talk about the exclusive masterclass strategically. 🚀

The masterclass offered through >>No link shortners - please include original link/Cryptovipmasterclass<< is specifically designed to empower traders and investors with the knowledge and strategies needed to navigate the cryptocurrency market successfully. It emphasizes responsible and informed trading practices, steering clear of pump and dump traps.

During the masterclass, you'll gain access to a vast network of over 2000+ cryptocurrency experts from around the world. This diverse community of professionals brings together a wealth of experience, insights, and perspectives. The masterclass offers a unique opportunity to learn from the very best, enabling you to elevate your trading skills and investment acumen.

Here's what you can expect from the masterclass, strategically tailored to your success:

1. **Comprehensive Education:** Learn the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and the mechanics of the market. Gain a solid understanding of how various factors impact cryptocurrency prices and how to identify valuable investment opportunities.

2. **Risk Management Techniques:** Discover proven risk management strategies that will help you protect your capital and minimize potential losses. Understanding risk is paramount in the crypto world, and this knowledge will be your shield against impulsive decisions.

3. **Trading Strategies:** Explore a wide range of trading strategies, from day trading to long-term investing, and learn when and how to apply them effectively. You'll gain insights into technical analysis, chart patterns, and indicators that will aid you in making data-driven decisions.

4. **Community Support:** Interact and collaborate with fellow enthusiasts and experts within the masterclass community. Sharing experiences and ideas with like-minded individuals will foster a positive learning environment and broaden your perspectives.

5. **Adaptability and Agility:** The crypto market is dynamic and fast-paced. The masterclass will teach you how to adapt to market fluctuations, allowing you to stay ahead of the curve and seize opportunities as they arise.

In conclusion, the masterclass aims to equip you with the tools and knowledge needed to make sound decisions, minimize risks, and pursue long-term growth in the cryptocurrency market. Remember, responsible trading and investment practices are key to achieving sustainable success in this ever-evolving landscape.

Are you ready to take your crypto journey to the next level? Don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity! Secure your spot in the masterclass today and embark on a path of strategic and informed trading.

Offline Alisandra

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Last Active: July 25, 2023, 02:07:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1
    First Post
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2023, 01:42:56 PM »
Pupm and dump manipulations allow people to make money. That is why they are so popular and in demand. But it is necessary to be very carefull with such manipulations.

Offline Crypto Master

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: September 29, 2023, 06:38:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2023, 10:59:51 PM »
Thank you!

Offline cryptoworld1

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 248
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 11, 2024, 07:05:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Search Karma too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2023, 08:43:02 AM »
How to Spot Crypto Pump-and-Dump Schemes

Digital assets are a frontier, and so it’s no surprise that they draw their share of outlaws.
When this story is shared on social media, inevitably a series of automated accounts, run by bots, will respond, share and retweet it to their followers, and in doing so, advertise a number of projects. While some of those projects will certainly be above-board with varying prospects for success, others will be fraud or scams.
In the bewildering world of cryptocurrencies, where it seems like a new product or strategy launches every minute, it can be very difficult to tell the difference.

More For yourself read full article Here https://www.coindesk.com/learn/how-to-spot-crypto-pump-and-dump-schemes/

What's your opinion about  pump and dump the price?

Offline Joseph Lee

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 32
  • Last Active: April 19, 2024, 05:42:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma Search 10 Posts
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2023, 12:26:07 AM »
Pupm and dump manipulations allow people to make money. That is why they are so popular and in demand. But it is necessary to be very carefull with such manipulations.

I agree. Pump and dumps happen often and sometimes they're exactly what's wanted by community members who are hoping to be able to time their market calls ir order to make the most of it.

Offline JohnKlyar17

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: November 05, 2023, 07:09:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2023, 04:21:02 PM »
I was always curious...

Do traders (like us here) actually WANT projects to pump or dump the price of their tokens?

I know some do and some don't... but just curious how everyone else thinks.
I believe it only benefits those who trade during Pump or Dump

Offline Ubetsports

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: November 07, 2023, 12:20:55 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2023, 11:51:19 AM »
Depends on my position
If im doing everything in cash, i want it to pump only.
Just incase if i anticipate a fall i can hedge one instrument with another

Offline Abubakar56

• Activity: 316
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: January 14, 2024, 09:42:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2023, 11:08:08 AM »
I was always curious...

Do traders (like us here) actually WANT projects to pump or dump the price of their tokens?

I know some do and some don't... but just curious how everyone else thinks.
Pumping and dumping of coin by the team is not really making any sense to me, if a project can dump and pump their coin, I see the project as a scam project, a strong project shouldn’t be pumped by the team, if a project team is pumping and dumping a coin on their investors or traders, then they are doing it just for their own selfish interests. Some traders will want a project to pump their coin so that they will take advantage and use the opportunity to sell their holding, and after dumping, they will be able to buy back and wait for another pump so that they will sell again.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG