follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Ex Sport Token ( EX) to power Sport on Blockchain  (Read 7007 times)

Offline Cavin

• Under Review
  • Activity: 70
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 13, 2022, 03:30:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: Ex Sport Token ( EX) to power Sport on Blockchain
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2021, 08:32:49 PM »
I believe the team has a lot in store for the project I read about how they're working on an internal wallets with which you can store both NFTs purchased and Fungible tokens alike to give an all inclusive secure experience when trading NFTs
If that comes to play and is executed perfectly by Ex Sport, it will be excellent. It will strike a balance and make Ex Sport an all rounder. Looks like we should a lot from them

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2021, 08:32:49 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline alternate

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: August 31, 2022, 11:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2021, 08:46:51 PM »
The sales of the NFT form of El Mundo awarded to Maradona when he was recognized as the best player is just mindblowing. Imagine selling for $11,000, really jaw dropping. This shows that if there is more involvement and integration of sports into blockchain, there will be massive impact and with this, I can say the sky is the stepping stone of Ex-sport
indeed, a lot of unique materials such as signed soccer balls and jerseys were also digitized and sold for jaw dropping amounts. It's so beautiful to see unique materials which probably would have been sold for trifling amounts on auctions are now being turned to NFTs and sold for a whole lot profits via the platform created by Exsport
Apart from the football space, there are also other areas of interest that will gain attraction including basketball, cricket, boxing and many others, Ex sports really did a good job by making this possible. I’m impressed
of course soccer is but one of many sport of which Exsport could explore and leverage on. That is why the project is so impressive there are endless opportunities left untouched. I'm sure the team will utilize these optimally

Offline Stienwood

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: August 28, 2022, 12:09:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2021, 08:56:17 PM »
The Diego Maradona NFT release in dubai was such a huge success I wonder if there are any NFTs of legendary players to be released soon, any one has an idea? I'd love to get in on any of my favorites across various sports
With the engagement of athletes and federations by Ex-Sport, I see more athletes getting engaged in this and it will likely also attract most of their fans globally. This will also attract the sporting world to the world of NFTs
I had to take my time and study them properly because I wanted to know how Ex sport would be of benefit to fans, got to understand that there is an avenue for fans to be rewarded by developing a unique revenue share model. Glad they had the interest of fans at heart likewise
of course! the project as you may have noticed is user centered and all encompassing all fields of Interest fans athletes federation alike.
Fans get to make profit off trading and other reward sharing mechanism made available by the team
Outstanding usecase! participating in these Ofcourse will be to every investor's advantage

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2021, 08:59:57 PM »
I believe the team has a lot in store for the project I read about how they're working on an internal wallets with which you can store both NFTs purchased and Fungible tokens alike to give an all inclusive secure experience when trading NFTs
Ex token utilities is what makes it unique, having multiple token is par excellent and also ensuring versatility in contract execution, inclusion of stable coins and allowing more freedom is their platform is really thoughtful of them. It won’t be a shock seeing Ex-sport way above its peers soon
It is indeed a well thought out project, a user centered and  fascinating one at that.
It checks every box of an Ideal marketplace and goes the extra mile of adding rather convenient features for users and athletes alike.

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2021, 09:03:33 PM »
If that comes to play and is executed perfectly by Ex Sport, it will be excellent. It will strike a balance and make Ex Sport an all rounder. Looks like we should a lot from them
indeed the future of the project depends on how well it is managed I have high hopes for the team actually, as thier reputation precedes them. I believe we're still very much early in this project great things will definitely come from Exsport

Offline wayne

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: August 29, 2022, 12:30:11 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2021, 09:09:54 PM »
The sales of the NFT form of El Mundo awarded to Maradona when he was recognized as the best player is just mindblowing. Imagine selling for $11,000, really jaw dropping. This shows that if there is more involvement and integration of sports into blockchain, there will be massive impact and with this, I can say the sky is the stepping stone of Ex-sport
It’s the perfect evidence of the influence of sports. Sports have gathered loads of interest over the years and this platform created by Ex-sport is what I define as the perfect ideology combining two massive industries with loads of interest from individuals worldwide together
of course! The integration of sport into the blockchain technology is both beneficial to both parties. While the technology gains more traction and mainstream adoption, the sport gains more inclusion and options. The freedom to do more with sport and actually profit from it. Wonderful isn't it?

Offline alternate

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: August 31, 2022, 11:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2021, 09:12:49 PM »
It indeed is! the blockchain technology when fully utilized into our very culture and existence as a people will change the very course of history and bring about a new age, a Decentralized age just as the internet did but even better and I believe Exsport will be there to lead the charge in the sport section of the entertainment industry

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2021, 09:12:49 PM »

Offline CARDi Fort

• Activity: 57
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 01, 2023, 01:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2021, 11:14:49 PM »
Ex sport is offering asides the endeavours to change the NFT vision; something really unique in the industry. Play industry has billions of capitalization and is alreay a potential market, no other project has find how to shocase it. Ex spoert through Ex market TV to EX market is helping an integral part of Sport business based on blockchain. Genuine!!

Offline Matt_Aniston

• Spammer
  • Activity: 144
  • cryptoguru
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:58:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2021, 06:31:56 PM »
Great news from Exsport actually,they are doing pretty well with their amazing Maradona collectibles.Maradona was oen of the most inspiring human-being. So I believe it will effect the projects popularity for sure. I wish best
Dream by dream..

Offline Luicci_Estraso

• Spammer
  • Activity: 193
  • Last Active: February 11, 2022, 07:21:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2021, 07:33:25 PM »
Wow it was almost year ago i heard first Exsport's name. Now im seeing in that forum community of Exsport is growing. I always believe sports are the most common way to connect people globally so wht Exsport should fail? There's no reason. Once they fully complete their collectibles it will get hype im pretty sure. Also their Maradona NFT's were DOPE. Great job Exsport.

Offline Mathias_Ordanno

• Spammer
  • Activity: 63
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 09:31:17 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2021, 07:45:22 PM »
Wow it was almost year ago i heard first Exsport's name. Now im seeing in that forum community of Exsport is growing. I always believe sports are the most common way to connect people globally so wht Exsport should fail? There's no reason. Once they fully complete their collectibles it will get hype im pretty sure. Also their Maradona NFT's were DOPE. Great job Exsport.
That's early for that kind of potential project mate. I hope you all good luck. Exsports is going to be bigger for sure because they are taking sports sector seriously and I also believe NFT's are going to be a future of blockchain. IDK if i could buy Maradona NFT ever because of their value but i would like to..

Offline Gianni_Aquinossa

• Spammer
  • Activity: 266
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:47:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2021, 08:10:39 PM »
Exsports seems very trustful and solid to me. Imo NFT's are more important in blockchain and if you check Exsports partners,they are tons of federations too. So i believe that Exsports has very strong back-ground and also could have potential to become more popular,it mean more investor around their NFT's and its great. I need to do a lot of research about that solid project
Dont drink and drive
Just smoke and fly

Offline Mohammad_Gassani

• Spammer
  • Activity: 138
  • Last Active: March 25, 2022, 09:28:50 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2021, 09:26:23 PM »
I checked the official Exsport website and see they have amazing NFT's actually. Once NFT's are more popular ofc Exsports could get benefit from it. But i believe first they should grow their community steady and than a little PR and we done :)

Offline Feraye_deniz

• Spammer
  • Activity: 283
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2021, 02:38:32 PM »
Exsports announced their SeanGarnier Collectibles are now live on ExsportsToken Platform.It seems like Exsports growing rapidly and i believe that sports NFT's will be much valuable in near future. NFT's are future of the blockchain and whole world.

Offline Gianni_Aquinossa

• Spammer
  • Activity: 266
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:47:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2021, 03:45:24 PM »
For me the most important thing is exsports provide some opportunity to help young athletes through dedicated donations, respect!
Dont drink and drive
Just smoke and fly

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG