follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: BRAAVOS Starknet Wallet 150K USDC challenge for hackers  (Read 491 times)

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:19:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
BRAAVOS Starknet Wallet 150K USDC challenge for hackers
« on: February 07, 2024, 09:23:55 AM »
Every wallet claiming that their wallet is safe for holding coins but not every wallet should be trusted. We have to pick wallet wisely and choose open source wallet and trusted by many big project, audited many times and used by many users. Some wallets team trying to test new security feature and for this they introduce some challenges for hackers to check how secure their new features are. These are also called bug bounty but system is little different.

Now today BRAAVOS Starknet wallet also doing same challenge where they gives Phrase key where 150k USDC hold but problem is that it is secured by BRAAVOS hardware signer 2fa. If anyone can try , let's do it.

Paraphrase :
family nature fashion project scrub obscure bus crop coconut ship person winner

Official tweet: https://twitter.com/myBraavos/status/1755140273254891656?t=AoaZu1_s_FgE4icjZ97zSw
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

BRAAVOS Starknet Wallet 150K USDC challenge for hackers
« on: February 07, 2024, 09:23:55 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:06:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: BRAAVOS Starknet Wallet 150K USDC challenge for hackers
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 06:13:25 AM »
As far as I know, it had more airdrops; too bad when I found out I was too late. Lucky for those who participated in its airdrops. What's in that link? I didn't open it; I was just reading it based on the title you made OP. Did you try that seed phrase, OP?

It seems that you will also think that if it is true that it is said that the content of that wallet is 150 000 USDC, Then the million people who can read that will, of course, really wonder if it is true or not. Just like if you try, you will be hacked for sure. Just be careful of those who try.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:19:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 10:39:34 AM »
As far as I know, it had more airdrops; too bad when I found out I was too late. Lucky for those who participated in its airdrops.

Actually Braavos is second best wallet for staknet network. the first one id Argent. There is only speculation of airdrop about Starknet network and i think Braavos has not mentioned anywhere that they will introduce token or gives rewards to early users,  Although it could be happen but if they give in the future then you are still not late and can farm Braavos wallet.

It seems that you will also think that if it is true that it is said that the content of that wallet is 150 000 USDC, Then the million people who can read that will, of course, really wonder if it is true or not. Just like if you try, you will be hacked for sure. Just be careful of those who try.

No it is not scam attempt, actually it is multi signature based wallet where real seed phrase hidden and there is no way to access just by accessing to mentioned recovery phrase. Hence I have no knowledge about hacjiny, I haven't tried but so far no one able to break the security.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1714
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:02:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2024, 07:36:37 AM »
What do you mean by hacked? Do you mean some people who import that seed will get drained if they send money to that address? I mean, isn't that their fault tho? The seed was shared for a challenge, so anyone who managed to crack or the team itself will likely drain the wallet as their reward. It is kinda silly if you use a generated seed like this as your main wallet in the first place.

I do have a wallet on Braavos, and it looks and functions more or less the same as any other web3 app, CMIIW. Can't say for sure how secure it is until it becomes mainstream and hackers try to exploit a bug or something. What's for sure is any scam/phishing attempt will happen regardless of this challenge. I won't be surprised if a scammer already sent phishing e-mails claiming a user won the bug bounty as of now.

Offline ABCbits

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1551
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:58:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Search Poll Voter Karma Good
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2024, 12:43:52 PM »
It's nice way to promote their own wallet. But looking their FAQ[1-2], it looks like they create their own word recovery/wallet format. That means you can't just use recover using the seed using different wallet. While it's hard to know how secure is their wallet, i'd rather not depend on single wallet software to store my coins.

[1] https://braavos.app/faq/braavos-vs-other-wallets-unique-starknet-features/
[2] https://braavos.app/faq/how-to-recover-a-braavos-wallet/
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████