follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Shiba inu coin future  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Sophie Robert

• Activity: 111
  • Which altcoin are into?
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 18, 2023, 08:42:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts
Shiba inu coin future
« on: March 07, 2023, 07:50:09 AM »
Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Rally on Horizon!
  • Shiba Inu has achieved 1.3 million unique addresses despite its low cost per unit.
  • Shibarium, its Layer-2 network, has generated more interest in SHIB cryptocurrency.
  • With this version, users can create chain-specific NFTs and enhance the assets's visibility in gaming dApps and metaverse.
  • The SHIB team has also revealed an exclusive sneak peek of SHIB: The Metaverse, a metaverse experience with a Shiba Inu theme.
  • In addition, the first of its 11 centres, known as WAGMI temple, will debut at the 2023 SXSW music and film festival in Austin, Texas, from March 10 to 19.
Latest News on Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, Blockchain, Events, Startups, decentralized market, and more.

Crypto Market Analyst.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Shiba inu coin future
« on: March 07, 2023, 07:50:09 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1931
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:08:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Shiba inu coin future
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 06:09:04 PM »

old post;
At first, SHIBA was quite a surprise of course, it was unexpected that the meme coin was getting attention too, but after continuing to develop it, it seems like the community it has is starting to stop looking at it or there is something else.Looking at the graph above, it can be concluded that there are no surprises for Shiba at this time. Maybe waiting for the next bullish streak to come will give you a surprise?Many people speculate with Shiba, and I also try it, although not much because I haven't received any significant movement until now.What is the response from all the colleagues who may still be holding Shiba?

Offline Mayajal

• Activity: 497
  • Last Active: March 26, 2024, 10:02:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2024, 12:42:47 AM »
Shiba Inu prices are relatively high up and down, so different wears of this coin will certainly result in investment and gain benefits. I will invest in shiba inu coin and only wait for halving if it gains profit then I will hold it long and if I face loss I will be forced to sell again. Still I am interested enough to invest in this Shiba Inu coin.

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 995
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Topic Starter Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2024, 05:51:37 PM »
I understand the "hype" some people may have, including people who invested (specially them) and that is why they may think that all of these news would make the price go up a lot. However, we need to remember that this is a meme project, which means that it can survive as long as the hype can, and the moment the "team" ends up not doing anything, it will be fully gone. This is why we need to make sure that we are not investing heavily into this. I do not even consider investing much into it at all, but even if I do invest, I would invest very tiny amount into it, which I can't see myself doing any time soon.

Online Gurujebs

• Activity: 949
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 08:20:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2024, 06:01:48 PM »
I understand the "hype" some people may have, including people who invested (specially them) and that is why they may think that all of these news would make the price go up a lot. However, we need to remember that this is a meme project, which means that it can survive as long as the hype can, and the moment the "team" ends up not doing anything, it will be fully gone. This is why we need to make sure that we are not investing heavily into this. I do not even consider investing much into it at all, but even if I do invest, I would invest very tiny amount into it, which I can't see myself doing any time soon.

It's strange how Shiba the most beautiful coin everyone was rooting to get and all want to have among their portfolio is now flat, it's just there after the founder disappeared into thin air, trying to be like Satoshi but it seems nobody really gives a shit about his plan but I know that even as he claim to have disappeared, he is online trying to make Shiba grow the way Dodge is trying to break boundaries.

I'm not sure what the future hold but I fear that Inu will be like this for a while, if a new trend comes and they rebranded to another name, they are going to pump massively again and will double in market cap.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1406
  • Last Active: Today at 09:36:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2024, 09:20:15 PM »
For me, the hype is already over. I dont know on what are their current updates or further developments on which they would really be able to regain back those kind of attention that they had before. Of course there would really be those holders that been holding up to this very moment. Some might be have that caught on the peak and this is why they do really hope that
there would really be some significant pump that would happen on which it would really be that causing for the price to jump once again. In the history of crypto then it cant really be
denied that SHIB journey is one of the most notable considering on how this meme coin did really shoot up its price into the moon that no one could be able to go equal.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2024, 12:14:30 AM »
Shiba Inu prices are relatively high up and down, so different wears of this coin will certainly result in investment and gain benefits. I will invest in shiba inu coin and only wait for halving if it gains profit then I will hold it long and if I face loss I will be forced to sell again. Still I am interested enough to invest in this Shiba Inu coin.
If you want to do short-term trading, your analysis is certainly very good if you can analyze it well, but if it is wrong, it will actually destroy the investment you have built.
Of course, it is not easy to do something like that with quite high risks and without sufficient experience.
if you want to invest in shiba because you feel you will get a profit by keeping it.
Individually,  of course, it is the right of everyone who has the funds to do what they want to do.But there's nothing wrong with thinking about a similar coin that already has its own share, Doge.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2024, 12:14:30 AM »

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: Today at 09:46:25 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2024, 05:23:51 AM »
Based on my opinion, shiba inu coin have been over after success raising with new all time high last several year and right now price drop drastically. The era of shit coins right now not really interested yet and most of meme coins have short or hype moment awhile without exist for long term.

If you want to do short-term trading, your analysis is certainly very good if you can analyze it well, but if it is wrong, it will actually destroy the investment you have built.
For short term trading is worth with Shiba inu coin but long term can't guarantee with this coins will raise higher price again, the hype of Shiba coin inu have been over since listed on Binance with usually difficult make shit coin will raise to higher price before their announcement have make coins up drastically.

Offline Mrbluntzy

• Activity: 143
  • The 🪓 is blunt
  • Last Active: March 18, 2024, 03:52:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    100 Posts Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2024, 01:39:01 AM »
I miss the opportunity to invest in Shiba when it was newly launched on exchange and I could not make profit from the token while so many investors around the world made maximum profits. I am scared to buy Shiba now because I don't know if it can pump again like the last time. If I can get a new meme coin to invest on and make profit, it will be better for me.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2024, 01:25:31 AM »
-#-
For short term trading is worth with Shiba inu coin but long term can't guarantee with this coins will raise higher price again, the hype of Shiba coin inu have been over since listed on Binance with usually difficult make shit coin will raise to higher price before their announcement have make coins up drastically.
I really agree with this,  the Shiba coin hype has passed and it is difficult for it to return to increase, although it must also be admitted that the community is quite good so far.If Shiba could carry out renewable innovations with the help of its community, would it be able to change? Of course, we will look again later.I think if you want to speculate for short-term trading and you believe in it, of course you can try it because the opportunity could happen.

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1278
  • Last Active: Today at 08:43:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2024, 11:00:53 PM »
Yes you are Rights, Shiba inu is Fast growing and fast declining coin. I also think it is more popular coin too.  Huge Hype we saw last bull session. It is also best meme coin right now. It is Ethereum based meme coin. This xoin is very familiar coin for trader and investors. It’s position in cryptocurrency market first level. And it’s usability also increasing day by day. Shiba inu volume and marketcap also increasing gradually. Overall thinking we can tell the future of Shiba inu coin is very well. I am a investor of Shiba inu coin. I think i will be huge profited form here.

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1429
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 27, 2024, 10:34:43 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2024, 11:22:26 PM »
Yes you are Rights, Shiba inu is Fast growing and fast declining coin. I also think it is more popular coin too.  Huge Hype we saw last bull session. It is also best meme coin right now. It is Ethereum based meme coin. This xoin is very familiar coin for trader and investors. It’s position in cryptocurrency market first level. And it’s usability also increasing day by day. Shiba inu volume and marketcap also increasing gradually. Overall thinking we can tell the future of Shiba inu coin is very well. I am a investor of Shiba inu coin. I think i will be huge profited form here.
Take note Shiba inu is not a coin but a token it is Ethereum-based with one quadrillion supply which is pretty huge we can just see the price skyrocket due to demand but the price quickly drops it is just likely the same as a bubble when it pops it drops quickly.
So if you have Shib inu token sell it right away if you already made a good profit while holding it don't be greedy because you can't sell it again at a good price.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1406
  • Last Active: Today at 09:36:43 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2024, 09:13:07 PM »
Take note Shiba inu is not a coin but a token it is Ethereum-based with one quadrillion supply which is pretty huge we can just see the price skyrocket due to demand but the price quickly drops it is just likely the same as a bubble when it pops it drops quickly.
So if you have Shib inu token sell it right away if you already made a good profit while holding it don't be greedy because you can't sell it again at a good price.
People do still have always that kind of mentioning about coins vs tokens on which they dont know the differences among the two on which it isnt really just that right on calling a project to be a coin if they dont really have their own chain on which we know that SHIB is really indeed based up on EVM on which its really just that right on calling it a token instead.
Going back about into its potential then we cant really be able to tell up directly whether this one would really be still have that second chance to take off into the moon.
We've seen on how many projects that we do currently have in the market specially new ones which it has far way more better comparing up to SHIB
and to those new ones.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 714
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:26:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2024, 09:26:17 PM »
Based on my opinion, shiba inu coin have been over after success raising with new all time high last several year and right now price drop drastically. The era of shit coins right now not really interested yet and most of meme coins have short or hype moment awhile without exist for long term.

If there's an additional cryptocurrency i may advice for, then the likes of shiba inu will be among those i will recommend because this coin is having a good prospect, if we invest in it, there's going to be more opportunity in it after the halving because many coins will follow after the bullrun, and i don't think shiba inu will be one of the currencies that will be left out in the season when its time.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: Today at 09:46:25 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2024, 10:48:57 PM »
The hype of Shiba inu coins have been over and I don't expected with second chance for shiba inu will make new all time high price, actually many meme coins has once hype moment only when it over very difficult to get back to all time high price. Currently with Shiba inu coins already list on many top exchange there are over with hype and difficult to raise higher price except developer want to make burn coins supply.
Bitcoin success raise more than several percent since yesterday but shiba inu coins keep stable without get positive side from bitcoin price have been up.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG