follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Mining Crypto Fire! The BEST cryptocurrency project without investments.  (Read 724 times)

Offline proinvestmoney

• Activity: 0
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 01:24:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Search
Hi all! Another crypto project from my favorite projects.
"MINING CRYPTO FIRE" Cryptocurrency earnings without investments and without restrictions!

The main areas of earnings

1. After registration, just activate one of the three free miners and you will immediately start receiving income. This is the miner's bonus speed for registration. Important! Be sure to select the miner, otherwise the menu will not be available. I recommend choosing a Bitcoin miner.
2. The second type of mining is "Active". launch the mining page and while the page is active your miner earns 7 satoshi per hour for you.
3. Get a daily bonus in bitcoins. If you do not interrupt the bonus chain, your bonus will increase every day. from 10 to 70 satoshi.
4. Invite partners to the project. For each activation of a free miner by your partners (referrals), you will receive + 5% to the initial speed of your miner.
5. Advertise your affiliate link online. Each unique transition / click / on an affiliate link is paid. One unique transition = 1 satoshi.
6. If you have your own site, copy the code to the project button in the "MONETIZE MY SITE" section and place it on your site. Each unique button view on your site is paid. One unique button view = 1 Satoshi.
7. Crypto faucets - BTC - DOGE - ETH Every hour. Prizes fall normal.
8. Offers - complete tasks, browse sites, take surveys and earn. Very lucrative section.
9. Mini online games! For playing mini-games, you get satoshi immediately to your bitcoin balance in the project! Just play games.
10. PTC (surfing sites) - everyone knows how surfing works. We watch short ads and earn.

MORE ABOUT THE PARTNER PROGRAM

You will receive income from almost all the actions of your partners.

1. Activation of a free miner by your partners, you will receive + 5% to the initial speed of your miner (exactly for three months).
2. All three crypto faucets pay out 50% affiliate reward from the prizes received by your partners.
3. Your partners receive a daily bonus and at the same time you receive a partner reward in the amount of 10% of the bonus amount received by your partners.
4. Your partners earn on offers by completing various tasks, while you receive a 10% reward from the amount of earnings of your partners.
5. You will receive affiliate rewards from all webmasters who monetize their site traffic (put a site button on their site). The project will pay you 10% in real time from the income of webmasters invited by you.
6. You will receive affiliate rewards from all affiliates who advertise their affiliate link online. The site will pay you 10% in real time from the income of your partners who advertise their affiliate link.
7. You will receive 20% of your partner's surf views.
8. You will receive 10% of the income of your partners when they start active mining.

I myself have been earning money in this project for more than a year, I have created a huge partner structure, I receive payments consistently and on time. Withdrawal to any Bitcoin, Dogecoin and Ethereum wallets, no matter where your numbers are, what system it is in. Payments are sent to any system, just specify the number in the settings.

My recent FaucetPay payout

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline proinvestmoney

• View Profile

Quick Poster Search
Today I received regular payments from top Bitcoin projects without investments, to my crypto wallet in the FaucetPay system and MINING CRYPTO FIRE among them!

Offline proinvestmoney

• View Profile

Quick Poster Search
Another withdrawal of funds from the project!

Offline proinvestmoney

• View Profile

Quick Poster Search
The week started off great ;) another withdrawal of funds from the project!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG