follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Am I Being Scammed By A Prominent YouTuber?  (Read 2012 times)

Offline raflesia

• Activity: 718
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 12, 2024, 09:05:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Bad
Re: Am I Being Scammed By A Prominent YouTuber?
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2024, 11:01:43 PM »
I don't really know about the site you provided because I've never touched it but one thing for sure in this case that I still hold as a guideline for myself is not to trust influencers too much because in the end they are also doing it for their own benefit.
The word coercion I think it is not justified by anyone and it is very reasonable if it is suspicious because after all when someone tells you to deposit more with the excuse of getting more benefits because it could be that this is their way to get bigger profits from you. I think you need to be more careful about things like this.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2024, 11:01:43 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Hyphen(-)

• Activity: 728
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:57:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Avatar Signature
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2024, 11:03:49 PM »
Why is he pressuring me to add more funds? Wouldn't a professional crypto trader be trading on a more popular site, such as Coinbase?
Am I being paranoid thinking that he created webulltradingbot.com and is now a rogue YouTuber trying to scam people out of their money?
This is almost 100% SCAM; such posts have been going into circulation for a long time, and many bitcoin experts have warned about this particular site because many people were scammed in the same way you claimed to have been scammed.

Following influencers blindly without having your personal knowledge can lead you to financial breakdown; always learn before you invest in any platform or website.

The first mistake you made was sending the money in the platform because you will hardly have access to withdraw your funds; they will ask you to put more money in to be able to withdraw your money.

The lesson you have learned from this is that we should do research before investing.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:27:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2024, 11:11:02 PM »
Why is he pressuring me to add more funds?
Pressuring mentees to put more funds in their account is a sign that you've been scammed. Mentors understand that making money in trading is difficult since no method has a guaranteed 100% win rate.

Real mentors will probably not let you trade if you haven't backtested the strategy, and they don't want you to deposit a huge quantity of money in your account especially if you can't make profit in your small account.

Offline JoanMyers

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: January 23, 2024, 05:41:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    Search First Post
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2024, 03:56:50 PM »
Hi. Thanks after reading this topic I found some useful information)

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1080
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:20:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2024, 06:19:13 PM »
Sorry to say you have ben scammed and do not add more funds otherwise he would keep playing and fooling you around, believe me or not you won't be able to restore your money from him because he would keep deceiving with sweet mouth that he would got all profit at when due. Okay ask when is he going to send your profits and again how could you be so carried away to send out sum of whooping $10k are this hard economy season. Sometimes you need to be very mindful with the kind of people you all interacts on internet because not everyone is real some of them are just there look for whom to scam at cost in a regular basis.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG