follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

What was first known bitcoin purchase, finally giving it a value?

Tacos
0 (0%)
Airfare
0 (0%)
Pizza
0 (0%)
More options
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 30, 2023, 11:14:54 AM

Author Topic: Bitcoin buying  (Read 3029 times)

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Bitcoin buying
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2024, 02:39:35 PM »
A trader starts trading bitcoins by acquiring proper knowledge about bitcoins. Being a proper trader is not only about acquiring the right knowledge about Bitcoin, but also about the various exchanges and researching whether the coin's price is going up or down. Bitcoin trading has to be done following the correct concept otherwise the chances of loss are high.
Not all traders are able to trade on Bitcoin well, they have to control very high levels of patience to make a profit because no one knows where Bitcoin price movements will go. As is happening now, the price has collapsed and made many traders panic. Yes, you correctly understand that the losses that might occur must also be considered carefully.

That's right, in fact everyone has their own tricks in trading, although some suggest copying and pasting existing trades, many people research their own trading.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2024, 02:39:35 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1558
  • Last Active: Today at 12:23:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2024, 09:46:47 AM »
That's right, in fact everyone has their own tricks in trading, although some suggest copying and pasting existing trades, many people research their own trading.
Which one is copy and pasting in trading? I guess you are referring to mirror or copy trading. What most traders referred to as copy trading that your trades will be executed automatically as the trader you are copying is trading, that is mirror trading. But if you are doing it automatically by following the work of other traders, that is copy trading. Also what you referred to as trick are commonly referred to as trading strategies.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2024, 07:31:04 AM »
crypto knowledge involves assessing their understanding of various cryptocurrencies, market trends, and trading strategies. It helps gauge their proficiency in navigating the dynamic crypto landscape.

The topic of Bitcoin is broad; when it is discussed, other cryptocurrencies are also connected to it, for sure. There is nothing wrong with buying Bitcoin, and there is nothing wrong with wanting to buy cryptocurrency. Just take the consequences of whatever you want to buy.

There are many people who believe in Bitcoin, and I am one of those who believe in it. That's why, right now, it's not my priority to save it because I have a goal to get it, and I find it better to save in cryptocurrency because it's quite realistic to want if it happens.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 842
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2024, 07:41:28 PM »
A trader starts trading bitcoins by acquiring proper knowledge about bitcoins. Being a proper trader is not only about acquiring the right knowledge about Bitcoin, but also about the various exchanges and researching whether the coin's price is going up or down. Bitcoin trading has to be done following the correct concept otherwise the chances of loss are high.
Not all traders are able to trade on Bitcoin well, they have to control very high levels of patience to make a profit because no one knows where Bitcoin price movements will go. As is happening now, the price has collapsed and made many traders panic. Yes, you correctly understand that the losses that might occur must also be considered carefully.

Copy trade does not work for everyone like that as you have thought, fir a person like me, i don't do such, instead i go on my own and make trades from what i wanted to buy and sell without receiving signal or strategies from anyone, except for the indications we all have been used to from the market price chart, then i do the normal speculations before making my own buy on a digital asset like bitcoin.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1998
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:29:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2024, 04:53:45 AM »

Copy trade does not work for everyone like that as you have thought, fir a person like me, i don't do such, instead i go on my own and make trades from what i wanted to buy and sell without receiving signal or strategies from anyone, except for the indications we all have been used to from the market price chart, then i do the normal speculations before making my own buy on a digital asset like bitcoin.

I make my moves in trading well, without the need to follow the opinions of others, but it is interesting, I don't know if I will ever do it, the bad thing is that the things that are copied would not feel good to me, because it lacks originality for me, if I win then Joy is something that yes, it feels like you earn money, but it's like incomplete because you don't earn it by your own knowledge, so there are signs that I've started to see out there and I don't understand how they come to those conclusions, that type of signals, I think maybe it's because I'm very focused on medium or long-term trading, that's what really hurts me, but it's something that gets better over time, I think I have to learn a lot more about some things, especially futures trading, it is something that I must learn as soon as possible, I have seen that many people win big, but of course, they risk big.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 05:03:04 AM by LUCKMCFLY »
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2024, 11:13:20 AM »

Copy trading will not make you make you learn and have your own trading strategy, it will not also making you improve your trading skills, because you depend on people to trade. I don't like it because if the person run at loss, you are also in loss. To me it is like you are gambling for doing what you depend on others with your funds. I prefer to have my own strategy when trading.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1510
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2024, 07:30:52 PM »
Many traders are doing trading activities that are not just focused on Bitcoin. If you are one of the traders in this field of cryptocurrency and you believe in Bitcoin, I suggest you don't wait for when 100k$ will be a bitcoin; instead, do it now.

Well, decide now. Op, don't try, but do it now. Why would you wait for what others have to say when you know for yourself that a coin or crypto that you know has real potential?

Nobody can force others to do trading and investment until a person show his own interest so I think buying at higher price will not give you anything without loss so if one have to invest then try it now because more higher price will come and then you will just wait for dip again so if an opportunity is here then why are you missing this chance?

Holding of potential coins will just make you profitable but if you do investment on right time as every time is not suitable for investment. Diversification in different coins that have potential to grow will also bring better outcomes but try to investigate well and choose lower worth for putting your money.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2024, 07:30:52 PM »

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1013
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:19:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2024, 09:27:15 PM »

I think copy trading is definitely beneficial for investors who don't know about trading or don't have enough knowledge to trade. Especially those who are new in the world of trading, if they want to trade, then they can do copy trading by finding a good trader. By copy trading a new trader will not only make profit or loss but he can gain good knowledge about trading by following a good trader. But for those who are experts again, copy trading will often backfire. Because if they can search well with their knowledge then it is better to trade with their own wisdom than someone who is copied.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:46:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2024, 08:22:09 PM »

Although a lot of people don't understand this, it is better if they focus on learning everything themselves instead of relying on other people whether they are doing copy trading or basing their trades on signals provided by the so-called experts sitting in Telegram groups charging $20 a month for providing signals that even a newbie with a little knowledge about the market can create.

Services like these are not reliable for the long term even if they tend to be profitable for the short term. What if there are no such services available anymore in the future? What if you have to make your trades manually as a trader in the future? So, it is much better if people focus on improving their trading skills instead of relying on such things.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG