follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Just HODL  (Read 10314 times)

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Just HODL
« Reply #165 on: March 28, 2024, 01:04:36 PM »

We all share the same view about holding bitcoin for a very long time, as this is one of the best ways for us to take profits. And what's more interesting is when we are not required to buy bitcoin directly in large quantities, because we can collect bitcoin little by little, which we then call DCA.

I did this, and of course if we hold bitcoin, then by now we should have made a profit that we can take or we would prefer to keep holding it.

I agree with your opinion, DCA is the best way to collect bitcoins, and so do we hold. Holding is done by buying when it is bearish and continuing to hold it until bullishness arrives. This will take a long time, maybe 3 or 4 years if you want to get big profits.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: March 28, 2024, 01:04:36 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #166 on: March 28, 2024, 01:47:41 PM »

We all share the same view about holding bitcoin for a very long time, as this is one of the best ways for us to take profits. And what's more interesting is when we are not required to buy bitcoin directly in large quantities, because we can collect bitcoin little by little, which we then call DCA.

I did this, and of course if we hold bitcoin, then by now we should have made a profit that we can take or we would prefer to keep holding it.

I agree with your opinion, DCA is the best way to collect bitcoins, and so do we hold. Holding is done by buying when it is bearish and continuing to hold it until bullishness arrives. This will take a long time, maybe 3 or 4 years if you want to get big profits.
Yes, indeed DCA is the best choice we can make to own bitcoin, so with this there is actually no reason for us to say we can't buy bitcoin because the price is too expensive, in fact we can buy bitcoin with very small amounts.

Many people recommend this to be done, and it is indeed a very good recommendation, because those of us who recommend it ourselves have experienced great benefits from this method.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #167 on: March 28, 2024, 02:46:58 PM »

That's why HODL is very important but holding Bitcoin as of now is not the best choice the best way to go about it is by trading. But it's very important to HODL when the price of it has not yet increase more in value or if It falls back again.

enough to be saved and the rest traded, so that financial circulation continues to be moderate and does not die in one word of HODL

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1510
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #168 on: March 29, 2024, 12:18:52 PM »
Yes, indeed DCA is the best choice we can make to own bitcoin, so with this there is actually no reason for us to say we can't buy bitcoin because the price is too expensive, in fact we can buy bitcoin with very small amounts.

Many people recommend this to be done, and it is indeed a very good recommendation, because those of us who recommend it ourselves have experienced great benefits from this method.
Own bitcoin little by little will not make you distress and you will put lots of money in Bitcoin without realising it as a burden if you use the method of DCA.

Buy bitcoin when price goes down and then wait for another buying until you see that price is again decreasing. With the help of DCA method you can easily get benefit so I think instead of taking the dip as negative experience make the use of it by applying your strategies to buy more and have profit more.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #169 on: March 29, 2024, 01:16:03 PM »

Own bitcoin little by little will not make you distress and you will put lots of money in Bitcoin without realising it as a burden if you use the method of DCA.

Buy bitcoin when price goes down and then wait for another buying until you see that price is again decreasing. With the help of DCA method you can easily get benefit so I think instead of taking the dip as negative experience make the use of it by applying your strategies to buy more and have profit more.
So that's what we do as users of the DCA method, instead of panicking when Bitcoin goes down, for us it's an opportunity to buy again and if we have enough money we can double the amount of our purchases, and when it goes down again we can do it again. time.

Every downturn is an opportunity for DCA method users to get back in, that is the important point. However, we also have to remember that we also have to buy with the money we have prepared, don't use the money for daily needs.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #170 on: March 29, 2024, 01:36:14 PM »

So that's what we do as users of the DCA method, instead of panicking when Bitcoin goes down, for us it's an opportunity to buy again and if we have enough money we can double the amount of our purchases, and when it goes down again we can do it again. time.

Every downturn is an opportunity for DCA method users to get back in, that is the important point. However, we also have to remember that we also have to buy with the money we have prepared, don't use the money for daily needs.
The money we use for long-term investments should not be money that will be needed in the near future, so it is truly free money. DCA method is a good way to accumulate bitcoins, I do it too, because I only choose bitcoins as a long-term asset. For the short term I bought some potential altcoins and tried investing in meme coins as well.

Offline Trisha Rola

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 07:43:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Search
« Reply #171 on: March 29, 2024, 05:25:00 PM »
Hodling or holding means you're investing for long term and expect a good outcome for the project, the aspects of holding tokens of a project means you're supporting them to achieve their goals first rather than expecting to earn from them.

I may not be a short-term investor but I choose carefully what tokens I hold. So, choose carefully and do your own research.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #171 on: March 29, 2024, 05:25:00 PM »

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 844
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:35:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #172 on: March 29, 2024, 05:57:44 PM »
It is something profitable to hold a currency, but we need to assess the type of coin we are aiming on holding, in other not to have a wasted effort while holding on something that is not profitable, we have to research well about the coin we have in prospect, this will help us not to invest on shitcoin or hold on a coin that will cause us to loose our investment later in future if the whole thing failed concerning the project.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #173 on: March 30, 2024, 07:16:55 AM »
It is something profitable to hold a currency, but we need to assess the type of coin we are aiming on holding, in other not to have a wasted effort while holding on something that is not profitable, we have to research well about the coin we have in prospect, this will help us not to invest on shitcoin or hold on a coin that will cause us to loose our investment later in future if the whole thing failed concerning the project.
Actually, we can look at several top coins, we don't need to do analysis if we are newbies. Buy bitcoin during the bearish season and hold it for the long term, we will get profits, if we diversify, we can add to buying altcoij such as ethereum, BNB, Solana, Ripple, DOT, LINK, automatic etc.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #174 on: March 30, 2024, 11:58:03 PM »
Actually, we can look at several top coins, we don't need to do analysis if we are newbies. Buy bitcoin during the bearish season and hold it for the long term, we will get profits, if we diversify, we can add to buying altcoij such as ethereum, BNB, Solana, Ripple, DOT, LINK, automatic etc.
Your advice is very correct, I prefer to buy Bitcoin in very large quantities, because Bitcoin price movements have very high potential to rise, very limited supply will trigger an increase in Bitcoin prices in the future.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 05:20:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #175 on: March 31, 2024, 05:17:31 PM »
Your advice is very correct, I prefer to buy Bitcoin in very large quantities, because Bitcoin price movements have very high potential to rise, very limited supply will trigger an increase in Bitcoin prices in the future.
Bitcoin will always be the right choice for investors if you buy when the price is still low, the problem is that we have to hold for a long time if we buy during the bearish season. because from bearish to bullish it takes around 3 to 4 years, so you must have free or cold money

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #176 on: April 06, 2024, 11:49:35 PM »
Bitcoin will always be the right choice for investors if you buy when the price is still low, the problem is that we have to hold for a long time if we buy during the bearish season. because from bearish to bullish it takes around 3 to 4 years, so you must have free or cold money
That's right, I want to wait for the price of Bitcoin to return to $20k again, I will immediately sell all the bitcoin assets I own this year maybe after the halving occurs, after that I wait for the price of $20k to buy again, I know the next price movement is the moment quite high bearish.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1063
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #177 on: April 07, 2024, 10:44:34 AM »
That's right, I want to wait for the price of Bitcoin to return to $20k again, I will immediately sell all the bitcoin assets I own this year maybe after the halving occurs, after that I wait for the price of $20k to buy again, I know the next price movement is the moment quite high bearish.
Can't predictable with bitcoin price will return to $20k looking how much expensive current bitcoin right now and dropping more than 50% is very difficult. I think after halving keep continue with bull run after bitcoin get consistency on higher price and surely bitcoin get more bearish after halving time. Reminder your self before selling bitcoin after halving with potential of bitcoin can reach more higher price and potential break new ATH.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:03:52 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #178 on: April 07, 2024, 12:43:55 PM »
Bitcoin market is currently high momentum, it is suitable to hold at present.  Because the halving will take place in the current month of April in 2024, and this month was the best time to invest in Bitcoin. Because the price of Bitcoin touched 73.6K dollar from there and then moved down to touch the price of 64K dollar. So you guessed it was a good time to invest because of the high prices dumping 10k dollar.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #179 on: April 07, 2024, 02:00:47 PM »
Can't predictable with bitcoin price will return to $20k looking how much expensive current bitcoin right now and dropping more than 50% is very difficult. I think after halving keep continue with bull run after bitcoin get consistency on higher price and surely bitcoin get more bearish after halving time. Reminder your self before selling bitcoin after halving with potential of bitcoin can reach more higher price and potential break new ATH.
That is what has been predicted after the halving, it is possible that Bitcoin will touch a new ATH price, where we don't know how many ATHs will occur. There are those who predict $80K, $100K, there are even those who predict up to $150K. We will see the market movement after the halving, then we can predict more accurately

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG