follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Which ship brought you to crypto world?  (Read 3657 times)

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 09:05:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
Re: Which ship brought you to crypto world?
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2024, 01:50:17 PM »
I learned about cryptocurrency when my friend started mining it on his computer through a gaming video card. Then he made good money. I also liked this activity. But if I knew that the price of Bitcoin would rise so much in the future, I would never have sold these mined Bitcoins so quickly.
I trade at FXOpen

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2024, 01:50:17 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1178
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:11:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2024, 02:18:56 PM »
Mine happened when I did one airdrop, I didn't expected them to pay. I wanted selling the coin but because I don't know how to exchange or trade the coin to usdt or any other coin, I went into a telegram to trade, my worst mistake. In this group, I saw them buying and selling coins and showing proof of transactions and because I was naive and new, I thought it was real not knowing they were scammers doing their thing in the group. I sent them the coin and then I was blocked.  :( :( :( :(

That was what inspired me to learn everything I'm learning today and I'm proud of myself today to have achieved and understand things I have learned today and in the future, I hope to become a guru of crypto as I expected it to be.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1480
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 07:24:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2024, 11:27:12 PM »
I learned about cryptocurrency when my friend started mining it on his computer through a gaming video card. Then he made good money. I also liked this activity. But if I knew that the price of Bitcoin would rise so much in the future, I would never have sold these mined Bitcoins so quickly.
Well, there are a lot of people who regret it, but for those who already understand business economics, they will know that Bitcoin has the potential to become very expensive because the Bitcoin supply is very limited; only 21 million Bitcoins are used by many people around the world. I will give you the formula. The harder it is to get and the higher the demand, the price will become very expensive, and the answer is that currently the price of Bitcoin has become very expensive.

Online Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Last Active: Today at 11:32:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2024, 11:42:30 PM »

I am particularly intrigued to learn about your own path into the crypto market. What ignited your interest? What were your initial expectations? And what insights have you gained through your involvement in this ever-evolving domain? I welcome your thoughts and experiences, as they serve as valuable perspectives on the multifaceted crypto world.
I came to this forum in 2020 through a friend of mine. I have never heard about Cryptocurrency before but the first day my friend told me about this Cryptocurrency then I got very intrigued by his words and through him I got into Cryptocurrency. I have now established myself here. My dream was to earn something from here and realize my incredible dream but I managed to do it even though before I entered here I always thought how people earn money from here but when I am able to earn and understand how people earn money from here  by doing  Still maybe many people's idea of how do I earn money from here, if they know about cyptocurrency then their idea will change. However now that I am fully established I love it and want to keep working.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2951
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:13:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2024, 01:21:33 AM »
Perhaps you are early participants in BTC mining and can make a profit from gaming video cards instead of needing specialized mining machines. Many people had a lot of BTC from mining many years ago, but the success of BTC far exceeded many their's expectations.

If you continue to believe in the future of BTC, for example maybe 1 BTC = 1M USD, the current price is still quite cheap and suitable for accumulation.

Mine happened when I did one airdrop, I didn't expected them to pay. I wanted selling the coin but because I don't know how to exchange or trade the coin to usdt or any other coin, I went into a telegram to trade, my worst mistake. In this group, I saw them buying and selling coins and showing proof of transactions and because I was naive and new, I thought it was real not knowing they were scammers doing their thing in the group. I sent them the coin and then I was blocked.  :( :( :( :(

That was what inspired me to learn everything I'm learning today and I'm proud of myself today to have achieved and understand things I have learned today and in the future, I hope to become a guru of crypto as I expected it to be.
My condolences to you because you entered the market with an unhappy memory. But you are not alone, many people, including me, have also been scammed and lost property in this market. The market is too potential and has become the target of professional scammers. Experiences accumulated in the past can help us avoid more serious consequences in the future!

I came to this forum in 2020 through a friend of mine. I have never heard about Cryptocurrency before but the first day my friend told me about this Cryptocurrency then I got very intrigued by his words and through him I got into Cryptocurrency. I have now established myself here. My dream was to earn something from here and realize my incredible dream but I managed to do it even though before I entered here I always thought how people earn money from here but when I am able to earn and understand how people earn money from here  by doing  Still maybe many people's idea of how do I earn money from here, if they know about cyptocurrency then their idea will change. However now that I am fully established I love it and want to keep working.
Many people also enter the market through friends, because we tend to try together in a new field, instead of having to listen to the advice of our parents.

I hope you have accumulated knowledge and experience over the past 3 years to be ready to make profits in the 2024-2025 uptrend.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 05:11:07 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2024, 08:36:46 AM »
Well, there are a lot of people who regret it, but for those who already understand business economics, they will know that Bitcoin has the potential to become very expensive because the Bitcoin supply is very limited; only 21 million Bitcoins are used by many people around the world. I will give you the formula. The harder it is to get and the higher the demand, the price will become very expensive, and the answer is that currently the price of Bitcoin has become very expensive.

Yes, because this limited supply makes bitcoin expensive, with high demand. Many people who own and invest in Bitcoin hold it for a long time. it's the reason why bitcoin is so impressive and has survived until now.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1375
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 10:04:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2024, 09:52:09 AM »
Yes, because this limited supply makes bitcoin expensive, with high demand. Many people who own and invest in Bitcoin hold it for a long time. it's the reason why bitcoin is so impressive and has survived until now.
As you know, currently many investors have started to get into Bitcoin and buy Bitcoin in very large amounts because Bitcoin is already available in ETFs, so it makes it easy to buy Bitcoin. If you still have capital, you can buy Bitcoin and hold it until the price rose to a very expensive price beyond your expectations.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2024, 09:52:09 AM »

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1503
  • Last Active: Today at 08:25:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2024, 05:02:05 PM »
Though I am not mining Bitcoins long time ago but you are not alone mate since I have read a lot of same exact stories on different forums about regrets of selling their Bitcoins but that has happened already. That experiences taught us to hodl and have ironhands for a much better results of our holdings. I know most of us has to say "if only".

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 07:31:25 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2024, 06:37:06 PM »
Though I am not mining Bitcoins long time ago but you are not alone mate since I have read a lot of same exact stories on different forums about regrets of selling their Bitcoins but that has happened already. That experiences taught us to hodl and have ironhands for a much better results of our holdings. I know most of us has to say "if only".
Regret does come at the end but what you need to know is that miners need money to make monthly electricity payments which they have to spend so it is a natural thing that only regret is obtained, but the journey doesn't have to end there and it still has to keep going maybe by using methods other than mining Bitcoin.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2951
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:13:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2024, 11:51:53 PM »
I think we can think in a more positive way: your decisions to sell BTC in the past were to ensure the liquidity of the BTC market in the early days. That's as important as billions of dollars in trading volume right now. BTC is still a very potential asset for us to invest and generate great profits. You have a lot of experience in this market, you have a huge advantage!

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1029
  • Last Active: Today at 07:21:19 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2024, 06:24:44 AM »
I think we can think in a more positive way: your decisions to sell BTC in the past were to ensure the liquidity of the BTC market in the early days. That's as important as billions of dollars in trading volume right now. BTC is still a very potential asset for us to invest and generate great profits. You have a lot of experience in this market, you have a huge advantage!
I'm sure the decision to sell Bitcoin was because they were afraid of being trapped at a high price, or maybe they also underestimated Bitcoin price movements and didn't expect the price movement to be this expensive. At least Bitcoin will always go up because the supply is running out and it will be increasingly difficult to get it.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2024, 09:20:49 AM »
I'm sure the decision to sell Bitcoin was because they were afraid of being trapped at a high price, or maybe they also underestimated Bitcoin price movements and didn't expect the price movement to be this expensive. At least Bitcoin will always go up because the supply is running out and it will be increasingly difficult to get it.

I think people who panic and sell cheap bitcoin will regret it.  We are used to being trapped at high prices, and can only hold on waiting for them to rise as long as the coins we invest in are safe coins, especially top coins.  If I don't dare to take bigger risks because the coins I hold are only the top 5 coins, bitcoin ethereum BNB and Solana.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 712
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 01:11:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2024, 11:59:23 PM »
I think people who panic and sell cheap bitcoin will regret it.  We are used to being trapped at high prices, and can only hold on waiting for them to rise as long as the coins we invest in are safe coins, especially top coins.  If I don't dare to take bigger risks because the coins I hold are only the top 5 coins, bitcoin ethereum BNB and Solana.
Yes, of course they will regret it because they sold their Bitcoin assets at a cheap price, but this goes back to the economic factors that each person has, which will be different. Maybe they are forced to sell Bitcoin because they really need money for their living needs and don't have a job in the world and are forced to use their Bitcoin savings to sell at cheap prices.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #73 on: February 29, 2024, 04:19:00 AM »
Yes, of course they will regret it because they sold their Bitcoin assets at a cheap price, but this goes back to the economic factors that each person has, which will be different. Maybe they are forced to sell Bitcoin because they really need money for their living needs and don't have a job in the world and are forced to use their Bitcoin savings to sell at cheap prices.

Nice to read both of your opinions.  If faced with economic factors, it sometimes forces us to sell assets when there is panic because we are afraid of losing a lot.  That's why many people recommend investing with money that is free and won't be needed in the near future.  Maybe by joining the bounty campaign we can get free money.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #74 on: February 29, 2024, 09:23:32 AM »
Like others, I stumbled into this field because of a close friend. He didn't teach me anything as long as he mentioned that it could help me in the future if I learned and studied Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Of course, I didn't immediately pay attention to it because I had no interest at that time.

I only got interested in it when I saw that he was making money here; he said he didn't put out any capital, and at that time the beginning of hash mining was pretty good, so he offered me something that I tried, and at the same time I studied and learned about it little by little until now, by the grace of God, I am still here.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG