follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Which ship brought you to crypto world?  (Read 3597 times)

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 03:04:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
Re: Which ship brought you to crypto world?
« Reply #75 on: February 29, 2024, 01:07:04 PM »

If faced with economic factors, it sometimes forces us to sell assets when there is panic because we are afraid of losing a lot. 

Panic will always be present when the price of a cryptocurrency falls if you bought it recently and at a high price. But you need to understand that the price cannot grow without corrections. Therefore, it is important not only to believe in the price increase and buy cryptocurrency when the time appears for this, you need to wait for the end of the correction and then buy the asset. Therefore, here we need not only investor thinking, but also trading thinking).
I trade at FXOpen

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: February 29, 2024, 01:07:04 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1533
  • Last Active: Today at 05:34:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2024, 11:56:45 AM »
Panic will always be present when the price of a cryptocurrency falls if you bought it recently and at a high price. But you need to understand that the price cannot grow without corrections. Therefore, it is important not only to believe in the price increase and buy cryptocurrency when the time appears for this, you need to wait for the end of the correction and then buy the asset. Therefore, here we need not only investor thinking, but also trading thinking).

Panic is present in those individuals who don't know anything and come into crypto world due to hearing of success stories from others but they have not investigate by themselves.

Those who have learned whole details of crypto will never sell their assets in to panic so I think to reduce this fear we have to gain knowledge instead of trusting others suggestion.

Market goes down and then goes up again but we are happy with upward movement and are not accepting downward movement. So this is our fault because if don't have knowledge that both higher and lower prices are for our benefit if we understand how to manage these circumstances.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2911
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:34:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2024, 12:00:42 AM »
Panic is present in those individuals who don't know anything and come into crypto world due to hearing of success stories from others but they have not investigate by themselves.

Those who have learned whole details of crypto will never sell their assets in to panic so I think to reduce this fear we have to gain knowledge instead of trusting others suggestion.

Market goes down and then goes up again but we are happy with upward movement and are not accepting downward movement. So this is our fault because if don't have knowledge that both higher and lower prices are for our benefit if we understand how to manage these circumstances.
Volatility is extremely important for this market: the market grows to create FOMO, making more people interested and involved, becoming investors and helping the market grow. The market declines when many investors took profits and created opportunities for them to buy back more assets at better prices, while also providing a motivation for those who had missed the opportunity to join the market.

The financial market has existed for many years and we always see the appearance and participation of new investors. It could be said that the market itself is its own best promoter, helping it gain more investors over time.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 11:55:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2024, 04:02:02 PM »
The way I came to the knowledge of cryptocurrency is rather very interesting to me personally, those of us from Africa will be very familiar with the popular 2015 ponzi scheme known as MMM, which later on in same year crashed and alot of people lost money, I was one of those who lost huge amount of money to MMM, after MMM crashed, I started looking for other ways to make money online, then the person who referred me to MMM then told me I could make money online trading bitcoin, he did not explain in details what bitcoin was, or how I could make money trading it, so in my desperation for knowledge, I went into research, and from my research, I discovered bitcointalk, this was in 2016, I joined bitcointalk and started following up on discussions about bitcoin and crypto in general, at a point, I started investing in ICOs, this was where I made some money and lost most money to scam as well.

Long story short is that, my quest to make money online was how I discovered crypto in 2016, and though I had high hopes in crypto, that most of the things I hoped for are yet to come to pass, but in all sincerity, I am very happy and grateful for how crypto have changed my life and made me a boss of myself and other people, i am no longer working a 6 to 7 job for money, I now own my own business - all thanks to crypto.

Your story is very motivating, I was introduced to crypto by a friend of mine who is like a brother to me currently now, and indeed crypto is wonderful. When I first joined Altcointalks, he already showed me how to operate and what to do, so it was left for me to just read different articles in different sub boards, do my research and add it to my knowledge.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2063
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 11:12:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2024, 01:47:37 AM »
Your story is very motivating, I was introduced to crypto by a friend of mine who is like a brother to me currently now, and indeed crypto is wonderful. When I first joined Altcointalks, he already showed me how to operate and what to do, so it was left for me to just read different articles in different sub boards, do my research and add it to my knowledge.
Thanks bud, and yes, steering the wheel in crypto currency and making money completely lies in our level of knowledge, and this knowledge often lies in our level of research and practice, or better said - practical experience.
For it is possible for a person to research and get or gain knowledge on or of something, but never put that knowledge he or she gained in practical use for his or her benefiting.

So, for us to make the most out of crypto, which I could also say "suck the sweet juice in crypto", first knowledge is of utmost importance, and knowledge doesnt come without research, and after researching and gaining the knowledge, money still won't come if we do not put what we know to practical use, for example, someone who gains knowledge on how to invest in bitcoin, or any other crypto currency, but still never invested in bitcoin or any other crypto currency, knowledge will only stay with him or her, and he or she will never benefit from it if he or she doesn't put the knowledge of investing into practical use.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2024, 05:15:02 PM »

If faced with economic factors, it sometimes forces us to sell assets when there is panic because we are afraid of losing a lot. 

There will always be a correction after the price reaches its highest point, then there will be a correction so that it can reach a higher point. that's according to my observations so far. but to determine the right time to buy depends on our research and analysis, if we are sure then buy

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2024, 07:23:20 PM »
There will always be a correction after the price reaches its highest point, then there will be a correction so that it can reach a higher point. that's according to my observations so far. but to determine the right time to buy depends on our research and analysis, if we are sure then buy
It is pretty true. When the price of a coin reaches the new highest rate, it should have a correction. It is the time that the price will drop again before it tries to increase to a higher rate. We can see the price of Bitcoin dropped after it reached the new ATH currently. It is the same as other crypto coins, they dropped again after reaching new highest rates. However, it is natural thing, we shouldn't be afraid. Well, it is not only according to your research but it is the reality.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2024, 07:23:20 PM »

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1815
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:53:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2024, 11:12:44 PM »
I am particularly intrigued to learn about your own path into the crypto market. What ignited your interest? What were your initial expectations? And what insights have you gained through your involvement in this ever-evolving domain? I welcome your thoughts and experiences, as they serve as valuable perspectives on the multifaceted crypto world.

I was introduced to Bitcoin from an investment forum that was now closed, there's so much interest going in Bitcoin because it is something new, and there's a unique innovation in it, I invested some in the early stage but I never thought that it could reach an unprecedented height and will revolutionize the investment and payment industry I used to be an unbeliever that Bitcoin will soon be dead but it keeps better through hard times.
Now I believe that it is part of the human and technological revolution and we will all live through it on many generations to come.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1107
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 06:05:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2024, 01:53:08 PM »

An all-time high is generally not a good point to buy any cryptocurrency because when it breaks its previous record for the highest price, it is most likely not going to go up much from there, although this doesn't have to be true all the time if we are not completely sure, we go with the facts and figures and facts and figures tell us that we should buy when the market is down and not when it's up when the market is up, we should be selling and taking a profit.

That's why, one should do some research to find out where the market stands and where it was earlier. If they see the market is up at the moment and it has been through a bear run, they should either wait or buy with just a portion of their capital just to see if it goes up and they will earn some profit for it.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Themepen

• Activity: 887
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 04:23:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Search Poll Voter Poll Starter
« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2024, 02:07:34 PM »
An all-time high is generally not a good point to buy any cryptocurrency because when it breaks its previous record for the highest price, it is most likely not going to go up much from there, although this doesn't have to be true all the time if we are not completely sure, we go with the facts and figures and facts and figures tell us that we should buy when the market is down and not when it's up when the market is up, we should be selling and taking a profit.

That's why, one should do some research to find out where the market stands and where it was earlier. If they see the market is up at the moment and it has been through a bear run, they should either wait or buy with just a portion of their capital just to see if it goes up and they will earn some profit for it.
It is good and simple or you can say a standard idea to buy cryptocurrencies when their prices are low instead of when they are very high. But before you decide to invest you should think about few things. It is hard to know exactly when best time to buy or sell. It is better to think about how cryptocurrency could grow in the long run rather than just looking at shortterm changes in its price. Doing research understanding how cryptocurrency works and checking what other people think about it are all important important factors which you should keep in mind before you invest. Each person should think about how much risk they can afford easily what they want to achieve with their investment and what market is like before they decide to buy or sell cryptocurrencies. Diversifying your investment and thinking longterm are important when dealing with unpredictable cryptocurrency market.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2911
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: Today at 02:34:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2024, 03:05:45 AM »
I was introduced to Bitcoin from an investment forum that was now closed, there's so much interest going in Bitcoin because it is something new, and there's a unique innovation in it, I invested some in the early stage but I never thought that it could reach an unprecedented height and will revolutionize the investment and payment industry I used to be an unbeliever that Bitcoin will soon be dead but it keeps better through hard times.
Now I believe that it is part of the human and technological revolution and we will all live through it on many generations to come.
Many people have known BTC since its early years, but I don't think many people could have believed that BTC could become a widely accepted global asset like it is today with a price of around 65K USD. It can be said that BTC has become a major story of the 21st century, as many people who once didn't believe have now come to believe and become fans of BTC.

Like you, I also believe that BTC has been and will continue to be an important part of the global economy. We have gone through the stage of skepticism, and we need to be ready for the stage of monitoring the growth of BTC on global scale.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG