follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Food security might not be a priority for younger generations.  (Read 1286 times)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Food security might not be a priority for younger generations.
« on: February 10, 2024, 11:38:16 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Re: Food security might not be a priority for younger generations.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 01:25:45 PM »
There is a huge possibility of younger or new generations adopting cryptocurrency investments compared to them getting interests on farming and food related sectors. What do you think? Does it have a good or bad effects on our economy?
Perhaps not many people are interested in the agricultural sector. It is very preoccupying, as there will be a negative impact in a short period of time.

It's a very cohesive team so we will pay more attention to the company. In my opinion, the big interest in agricultural companies is because many use traditional methods, which in turn means that not many people want to work for them.

We are constantly innovating to achieve more, and in the end, not a few are also using modern methods. Therefore, the government, in this case, should actively pay greater attention to companies.

Online 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1397
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:29:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2024, 11:16:30 AM »
We are constantly innovating to achieve more, and in the end, not a few are also using modern methods. Therefore, the government, in this case, should actively pay greater attention to companies.
Yeah, I think for a country like mine our government must focus on modernizing farming methods and machineries to have a much better result in the food sector. Since we are in a region that is frequently harassed by natural disasters this should be taken into consideration. Spending more funds and research on this sector will surely makes any sense for the country.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1095
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:07:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2024, 12:36:29 PM »
Yeah, I think for a country like mine our government must focus on modernizing farming methods and machineries to have a much better result in the food sector. Since we are in a region that is frequently harassed by natural disasters this should be taken into consideration. Spending more funds and research on this sector will surely makes any sense for the country.
Inevitably, this must be done considering the many obstacles that exist in the field. Maybe like pests that will damage plants can be controlled by materials that are now available, such as pesticides. But of course, excessive use of pesticides is not good.

Natural disasters never know when they will occur, causing crop failure and so on. Especially now that erratic weather is also very influential on crop yields. Thorough research must be done to be able to make a successful harvest, one of which can apply a modern agricultural system.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2024, 01:29:06 PM »
Even before crypto became popular, the younger generations have been moving away from agriculture. The shift started when farmers sent their children to school in order to have better lives (not to be farmers like them). Many of the generations then followed that and going into an office in a suit or a formal attire became the trend. With the rise cryptocurrencies and the online world, the trend has shifted towards skills (if you ever call it that) that requires no formal education such as streaming and making online videos.

I think the agriculture sector will continue to struggle attracting interest from future generations but there will be enough to sustain an economy.

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2024, 04:02:49 PM »
There is a huge possibility of younger or new generations adopting cryptocurrency investments compared to them getting interests on farming and food related sectors. What do you think? Does it have a good or bad effects on our economy?

I don't see a problem with that. If we go back in time we see that societies were largely agrarian, with the majority of the population working in the fields. As agriculture developed, fewer and fewer people were needed and they became occupied with other things. And today, with intensive and mechanised agriculture, even fewer, which may not be the most suitable from an ecological and nutritional point of view, but has made it possible for almost 8 billion people to live on the land in a historical period when hunger has almost disappeared from most of the earth.

So fine, the new generations can do whatever they want, as long as people are well fed.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 782
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:37:04 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2024, 04:14:03 PM »
Technology has taken over the world, and this has modernized agriculture, where farm machineries are used to make farm work fast and easy, making agriculture not needing so much people to be involved in its activities. Youths are growing up to meet new advanced technology, and they are the ones to keep on the good work. Farming will still be done in interior places where they will not have access to technology, and the youths there will farm, but they will be few.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2024, 04:14:03 PM »

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2024, 06:17:57 PM »
Yes I totally agreed with you, food security will not be a concern for our younger generation. Given the path our nation is going at the moment, I believe that securing a reliable source of income will be helpful and may even become their top priority at that point. Investing in cryptocurrencies for their future use will be particularly helpful as you will have done a great deal to make sure that they will never experience poverty. Therefore, rather than securing food for our younger generation, we should secure a reliable source of income for them.

Offline Nwada001

• Activity: 734
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 08:52:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    500 Posts Karma Karma Good
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2024, 11:12:20 PM »
There is a very high possibility that it's already happening. Many choose to invest in crypto currency now rather than going into the stock market. In the agriculture sector, crypto gives them easy profit, no stress, and no waiting time if they invest in the right coins, although there are pros and cons.

On the aspect of the impact on the economy in a small country where most of their investment is being channelled off the agric sector, there will definitely be a scarcity of food, which will result in food stuff being very expensive as the little that will be produced based on the few resources at hand won't be enough to cover the entire country, which means they will have to focus on exports in order to feed, and when there is a high rate of exportation of consumable goods, the price is definitely not going to be on the good side.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2024, 09:51:57 AM »

What's good about our world is that it is adaptive and has a system of balances. If everyone becomes a crypto-investor - as you realize - you can't feed your family with bitcoins :) If (model an extremely critical model) 99% of the population will be cryptoinvestors, then 1% will own their wallets and lives because they will produce a very limited amount of food and will be monopolists of a critical resource.
So I wouldn't build such a scary model.
Yes I am well aware of the degradation of classical rural labor, but they are being replaced by farms. That's progress too - there's no escaping it. But farms and agroholdings are what feeds humanity. So I assume that the risk you describe is unlikely.

PS but there is always an alternative - to invest in agriculture ! I, for example, invest cryptocurrencies in a great agro-project, if you are interested - write me, I'll introduce you to it :)

Offline Promocodeudo

• Activity: 156
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 09:45:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Signature Karma Avatar
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2024, 09:56:31 AM »

It will have a negative impact in our economy, when oil was not in existence agriculture was the source of income for many nations, though we are in the digital era which I believe that many people are interested in digitization and it's potentials, but I have to tell us that if the younger generation diverse their attention from Agriculture it will be a disaster in terms of food security and scarcity because with the little I know, I believe that digital asset is just for making profits or may using your profit in purchasing whatever you want, but in real sense it is not food, humans be it young or old should take agriculture as a priority not only for the benefit of the economy but also for individual consumption.

Online 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2024, 03:05:06 PM »
Isn't it like we need a balance in terms of these priorities? When priorities are in focus about crypto alone or other things other than agriculture given that numbers of farmers declined compared to previous years and then in todays generations lost the interest needed to have a sufficient food supply, aren't we having this shortage in the future? I know that technologies are advancing but interests in the food sector will also possibly decline due to the fact that newer generations are having this good profits in crypto compared to farming. Are we coming into the future wherein we will consume more processed foods than having the fresh and healthy foods we have right now?

Agricultural lands are now shrinking no doubt about that due to expansion of real estate and any other establishments being built but I know it not that alarming right now though I don't know if time will come something unexpected will happen. Are we that ready for that?

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2024, 06:16:29 PM »
Agricultural lands are now shrinking no doubt about that due to expansion of real estate and any other establishments being built but I know it not that alarming right now though I don't know if time will come something unexpected will happen. Are we that ready for that?

Where is that happening? In your country? What is happening in the world is that there is more and more food available and that is not exactly because of a lack of land. Countries where 40 years ago people were starving have an obesity problem today. I agree with DrBeer:

Yes I am well aware of the degradation of classical rural labor, but they are being replaced by farms. That's progress too - there's no escaping it. But farms and agroholdings are what feeds humanity. So I assume that the risk you describe is unlikely.

PS but there is always an alternative - to invest in agriculture ! I, for example, invest cryptocurrencies in a great agro-project, if you are interested - write me, I'll introduce you to it :)
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2024, 06:55:39 AM »
Well, this is quiet interesting but yeah I'll think of it and oh as of the moment I do not have extra money to invest yet and for the crypto thing I prefer to hodl my small portions of Bitcoin holdings for future purposes.

Where is that happening? In your country? What is happening in the world is that there is more and more food available and that is not exactly because of a lack of land. Countries where 40 years ago people were starving have an obesity problem today.
Yeah happening here in my country in a while now I can see mining and real estate firms destroying agricultural lands. More food is available for countries that does not experience natural disasters every single year but for us who welcomes more or less 20 typhoons a year, in addition to that flood and drought should also be taken into consideration as it maximize the damage it caused including high prices of goods.

Offline Bodhi2021

• Activity: 47
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 05:20:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Karma Linux User
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2024, 06:55:54 PM »

I think the suitable topic for this particular subject Matter should be "Agricultural Sector might be of less priority when compared to Cryptocurrency for younger generations to come"
Always be yourself.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG