follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: We should be mindful of the way we post  (Read 765 times)

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:13:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
Re: We should be mindful of the way we post
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2024, 11:14:16 PM »
The truth about this shit and low quality posts is that it portrays you the who is in fond of doing it to be useless to the community because your best of quality contributions is what is expected of you and your quality posts defines how utilizing and potentials you can be to the forum.

Obviously newbies are tendered to some extends and are liable to be of those lines which can be tolerated but newbies who tends not to grow up with their nature of efforts to the forum would always have penalty to face so also to those whom had been on the forum for times now and just feels the forum has become a play ground due to misconducts of personal aids of overfamiliarities in the forum or fellow forum memebers are also liable to face the wrath of messing the forum up.

You can always invest and educate yourself to be excellent exhibitional user in the forum hence you know that your knowledge acquired would always impact on your investments specifically why we all are here and why the forum was developed.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2024, 11:14:16 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1044
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:33:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2024, 02:03:10 PM »
And sir @igebotz even drop alot of important information pinned for this our board wey dey easy forus to see.
As an older member with more forum experience make sure to always tell the newbies that you introduced to the forum to do more reading to understand how things work before they try to write if they do not have any prior forum experience from any other platform.

If you are labelled as a spammer or a shit poster, it will not be an easy task to change that impression that other forum members who have noticed you will have about you.
What I understand is that, most people focused more on earning with the impression that would earn as they are writing. Well, there is no cause for alarm. What happened is that people should be focused more reading to gain knowledge, I actually was doing that because i was putting much more efforts on writing instead of doing researched on what has happened to gain experience from it, rather than me just waking up and start putting up post. But today, it's completely different how I sees the forum and others.
And it's these new comers that are always defaulting in this aspect, on the course of earning points and trying to rank up quickly, they'll not even be mindful of what they're posting here or even try to reflect on what impact their post is making to this forum, it's just so sad that people are so used to using shortcuts and trying to bypass due process and they end up breaking rules. Rules are there for a reason and if you can't abide by the rules then it's better you don't even come here and waste your time because you'll be fished out and penalized.

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1083
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2024, 04:15:20 PM »
And sir @igebotz even drop alot of important information pinned for this our board wey dey easy forus to see.
As an older member with more forum experience make sure to always tell the newbies that you introduced to the forum to do more reading to understand how things work before they try to write if they do not have any prior forum experience from any other platform.

If you are labelled as a spammer or a shit poster, it will not be an easy task to change that impression that other forum members who have noticed you will have about you.
What I understand is that, most people focused more on earning with the impression that would earn as they are writing. Well, there is no cause for alarm. What happened is that people should be focused more reading to gain knowledge, I actually was doing that because i was putting much more efforts on writing instead of doing researched on what has happened to gain experience from it, rather than me just waking up and start putting up post. But today, it's completely different how I sees the forum and others.
And it's these new comers that are always defaulting in this aspect, on the course of earning points and trying to rank up quickly, they'll not even be mindful of what they're posting here or even try to reflect on what impact their post is making to this forum, it's just so sad that people are so used to using shortcuts and trying to bypass due process and they end up breaking rules. Rules are there for a reason and if you can't abide by the rules then it's better you don't even come here and waste your time because you'll be fished out and penalized.
With no comprises point should be earned when they creates a reasonable post than just slamming or cooking up stories to give them whatever points they want. Of course every entities or localities and organization always have rules and laws that governs them with this, is the only way they can grow more better. At first they must be a dedicated reader before they must becoming a dedicated writer.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG