follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Influence of the forum.  (Read 862 times)

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
Re: Influence of the forum.
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2024, 09:38:50 AM »
I guess everyone has that in mind to invest specially if we read people making a lot of money from altcoins. But just like you, we really don't know where to start or at least we don't want to spend that time to investigate or doesn't want to go to that length as our coins of choosing might not be successful. And so our primary advise is just to invest on solid altcoins like in the top 10 so that we can sleep without thinking that our altcoin investments will not go to 0.
In Altcoins it is not easy to make a profit, there must be a sense of courage to fight the existing risks and you must use money that is not being used in the near future, because no one knows where the price of altcoins will go. If you want to enter the altcoins that are in the top 10 , it is the best choice because until now the price is still quite stable. The important thing is to remain patient and not be easily influenced by market situations.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2024, 09:38:50 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1448
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 04:39:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2024, 11:05:07 PM »

Who else has had themselves influenced to want to invest in some few altcoins since joining this forum?
Have just joined this forum recently(months ago)  but I am not new to altcoins because of the other forum that i joined many years ago and from there i capture the interest of investing in altcoins .
though they are risky that I manage to lose at some point but yeah now I am familiar in how to handle them and know when to leave or invest.
this is a matter of good decisioning and yeah how we dig deeper for what currency we wanted to invest.

Decision making is not an easy thing in crypto, sometimes we think we have the right and right moment to enter and exit, but in reality we sometimes miss it,
here we have to research a lot of altcoins which have potential and which don't, a very tough task where there are lots of new altcoins appearing, if you want to be safe I think investing in the top 5 altcoins is better than investing in new coins

Offline MRY

• Activity: 248
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:16:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2024, 11:38:11 PM »
Decision making is not an easy thing in crypto, sometimes we think we have the right and right moment to enter and exit, but in reality we sometimes miss it,
here we have to research a lot of altcoins which have potential and which don't, a very tough task where there are lots of new altcoins appearing, if you want to be safe I think investing in the top 5 altcoins is better than investing in new coins
There is no altcoin that can provide a guarantee of security or profit. All altcoins have very high risks and you have to accept that risk. Trying to invest in the top five altcoins is the right choice rather than having to invest in an altcoin that has just been created, of course. alone will have a higher risk than the five altcoins you choose.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1719
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 12:02:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2024, 12:42:46 AM »
I have had some little interests in altcoins for a very long time and I cannot say it is because of any negative experience I've had but because I have really never paid attention to them and my attention has been mostly on only Bitcoin. Since I have been in this forum, it has not lessened my interest in bitcoins, but makes me also want to consider investing in some altcoins too.

Who else has had themselves influenced to want to invest in some few altcoins since joining this forum?

I just want to ask you, OP, have you always held bitcoins and done DCA in your few years here in the crypto space? And now you are thinking of investing in altcoins? Or maybe you just realized something or realized that when the altcoins you invest in are right and the chances are higher that you will get a big profit compared to bitcoin?

Well, for me, what you do is right if your intention is a bigger profit opportunity. Because that's also the reality that actually happens a few years later. Bitcoin is okay if you hold at least more than 1 bitcoin, but if it is less than at least 0.1 bitcoin, like what I read in the forum, on the other hand, it will not give you chances to buy a house and lot.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1569
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 06:22:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2024, 12:48:37 AM »
Even in the other forum, there's altcoins section. So, it doesn't sound like it is only in this forum we hear and know of altcoins. Although, this forum dedicated to only altcoins should give a different motivation to be more involved in altcoins. I have the fear of investing in altcoins after I lost so much money in it.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 472
  • Last Active: Today at 08:14:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2024, 07:29:34 PM »
The solution can be found by finding hot coins for example on Gate, Kucoin exchange or Binance. You can also find the best current solution for the current money that is offered through the applications. Doing campaigns can lead you to a position of waiting for a sale or before that an additional purchase before the profit zone.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG