follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Ethereum price correction ? Community and platform  (Read 818 times)

Offline troll

• Activity: 345
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 15, 2024, 06:35:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Ethereum price correction ? Community and platform
« on: September 08, 2018, 11:56:14 PM »
An opinion worth sharing

There is too much negativity around the price of Ether right now. Let’s talk about some facts.

In January, the price of ether dropped from its all-time high of approx. 1300 USD and it is currently trading in the range of 220 USD losing approx 83% of its value FROM ITS ALL TIME HIGH. Many people are complaining about this huge price drop and areloosing faith in the Ethereum ecosystem.

However, the ETH bull run started around the beginning of 2017. On Jan 1st 2017 the price of ether was 8 USD. From Jan 2017 to it’s all-time high ETHER increased in value of approx. 16250 % ( during this period of time bitcoin increased approx. 650% ).
Such an increase of 16250% leads to price correction and the time has come for ether to correct. How much low will it go? No one knows but one thing is for sure: if you believe in the ethereum community (one of the largest community in the world) and in the technology just hold and buy more if you can afford to do that.

At the moment, there are two working smart contract platforms: Ethereum and EOS.

EOS is said to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second. Maybe yes. However, in order to create one EOS account you have to pay 2–20 USD which is unacceptable. Besides, on EOS if you want to run a DAPP (decentralized application), you have to buy RAM, stake some money on CPU and bandwidth. In simple terms, at the moment EOS is too expensive for DAPPS which have to handle millons of users. Hence, EOS is not ready to scale up due to the network high costs.

I would still stick to Ethereum because the community proved to be mature and again, it is the largest crypto community in the world.

I am selling my signature
Very active on forum, quality content.
Please check:
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=298802.0

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Ethereum price correction ? Community and platform
« on: September 08, 2018, 11:56:14 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline altcoingamer

• Activity: 1117
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 11
  • Last Active: September 01, 2020, 06:02:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Ethereum price correction ? Community and platform
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 04:21:22 AM »
An opinion worth sharing

There is too much negativity around the price of Ether right now. Let’s talk about some facts.

In January, the price of ether dropped from its all-time high of approx. 1300 USD and it is currently trading in the range of 220 USD losing approx 83% of its value FROM ITS ALL TIME HIGH. Many people are complaining about this huge price drop and areloosing faith in the Ethereum ecosystem.

However, the ETH bull run started around the beginning of 2017. On Jan 1st 2017 the price of ether was 8 USD. From Jan 2017 to it’s all-time high ETHER increased in value of approx. 16250 % ( during this period of time bitcoin increased approx. 650% ).
Such an increase of 16250% leads to price correction and the time has come for ether to correct. How much low will it go? No one knows but one thing is for sure: if you believe in the ethereum community (one of the largest community in the world) and in the technology just hold and buy more if you can afford to do that.

At the moment, there are two working smart contract platforms: Ethereum and EOS.

EOS is said to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second. Maybe yes. However, in order to create one EOS account you have to pay 2–20 USD which is unacceptable. Besides, on EOS if you want to run a DAPP (decentralized application), you have to buy RAM, stake some money on CPU and bandwidth. In simple terms, at the moment EOS is too expensive for DAPPS which have to handle millons of users. Hence, EOS is not ready to scale up due to the network high costs.

I would still stick to Ethereum because the community proved to be mature and again, it is the largest crypto community in the world.

I tend to agree, the price is overcorrecting as well from shorts on bitfinex from whales.. the sad part is I don't even think this is the bottom yet.. but I wouldn't hesitate at all to start accumulating in these positions and laddering buys down... nothing has fundamentally changed about Ethereum.. EOS isn't anywhere close to where ethereum is right now as far as recognition or people building on top of (although it does have a lot of scams which I don't like)... people will want you to believe that ETH is old technology and dead but often times the superior product doesn't have the highest market value.. don't be fooled.. consider buying eth!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG