follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [DEMO PORTFOLIO] Collective brain: profit or loss?  (Read 1546 times)

Offline CryptoNewbie

• Activity: 150
  • Translator: EN -> RU
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 30, 2018, 11:59:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Poll Voter 100 Posts
[DEMO PORTFOLIO] Collective brain: profit or loss?
« on: February 24, 2018, 07:34:16 PM »
Hello everyone!

I propose to check whether the collective brain of the forum participants is strong in short-term trade in cryptocurrencies.

RULES

Anyone who wants to take part can leave in this thread a post with the name of the cryptocurrency, which, in his opinion, will grow in price within the next week. You can write a few words about why you made such a choice or didn't write anything.

I, with the help of cryptocompare.com, will form a portfolio of 10 cryptocurrencies, each currency will have 10% in the portfolio (that is, if several participants offer the same currency, it will enter the portfolio only once). The starting price of the portfolio will be $10k, therefore, one cryptocurrency will have $1k. If the participants offer less than 10 cryptocurrency, the rest of the portfolio will stay in fiat until next week.

Next Saturday I will fix the portfolio's profit/loss and invite participants to name the new (or the same) 10 cryptocurrency.

Let's play?

* Sorry for my english. With thanks I will accept hints on its improvement.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

[DEMO PORTFOLIO] Collective brain: profit or loss?
« on: February 24, 2018, 07:34:16 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline CryptoNewbie

• Activity: 150
  • Translator: EN -> RU
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 30, 2018, 11:59:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Poll Voter 100 Posts
Re: [DEMO PORTFOLIO] Collective brain: profit or loss?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 11:22:34 PM »
No one is interested? Ok, maybe to next week there will be a few volunteers.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG