follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

How would you describe mainly your activity with cryptos?

Saving
8 (16%)
Investing
26 (52%)
Trading
12 (24%)
Speculating
2 (4%)
Gambling
2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Saving... Investing... Speculating... Gambling? (Poll)  (Read 13268 times)

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Saving... Investing... Speculating... Gambling?
« Reply #105 on: February 06, 2024, 11:35:59 PM »
What things you are mentioning those all activities I have done with my cryptocurrencies. But I am not that kind of hardcore gambler but I have played it with cryptocurrency.
And if I talk about the saving and Investing then I wanna say that I doing doing both at once on crypto currency like I have already make a long-term strategy for bitcoin holding. I am trying to invest at least 40$ in a month and that's the amount I have also saving in bitcoin.
I never gambled, I still can avoid the desire to do this.  ;D
Saving, trading, and investing have been done, the same as you. I think most people also have done these because they are the common things in our life. Only gambling that may not be done by some people.

It is great that you can spend $40 monthly to invest in Bitcoin. If you did it since the early of bearish season, you already have good number of Bitcoin now. How long you plan to keep your Bitcoin? Do you plan to sell the Bitcoin in the bullrun season?

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: February 06, 2024, 11:35:59 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2133
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 02:22:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2024, 05:16:02 AM »
Saving, trading, and investing have been done, the same as you. I think most people also have done these because they are the common things in our life. Only gambling that may not be done by some people.

Of course, it is not easy to protect yourself from the desire not to gamble because we cannot take gambling lightly because it can become an addiction, which is difficult to get rid of. Luckily, you only save, invest, and trade because the goal is to improve the economy. especially if investing in crypto can provide more hope than just saving or making deposits.because when the time is bullish, we can sell all our savings to get a profit, which is certainly quite good.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1190
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 08:46:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2024, 02:33:25 PM »

Of course, it is not easy to protect yourself from the desire not to gamble because we cannot take gambling lightly because it can become an addiction, which is difficult to get rid of. Luckily, you only save, invest, and trade because the goal is to improve the economy. especially if investing in crypto can provide more hope than just saving or making deposits.because when the time is bullish, we can sell all our savings to get a profit, which is certainly quite good.
It is very rare nowadays for people to avoid gambling. Therefore, I appreciate and really appreciate people who have succeeded in not touching gambling.

Having savings and then investing them is indeed a good step to grow our assets so that they bring maximum profits in the future. Meanwhile, just keeping our money as savings will only cause our money to decrease in value due to inflation. Because even though inflation is not at a high level, even normal inflation can cause the value of money to continue to decline from year to year. For this reason, saving is only temporary and after it has been accumulated, it will be wiser to take the savings and invest it in several investment instruments. Such as physical assets such as real estate and the like and we can also put some of them into the most trusted crypto assets such as bitcoin. It's just that one thing we have to avoid is saving our capital in one investment instrument. Because it's risky. So it would be better if we understand investment diversification.

Online Peter90

• Activity: 807
  • Last Active: Today at 08:10:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2024, 05:25:29 PM »
What things you are mentioning those all activities I have done with my cryptocurrencies. But I am not that kind of hardcore gambler but I have played it with cryptocurrency.
And if I talk about the saving and Investing then I wanna say that I doing doing both at once on crypto currency like I have already make a long-term strategy for bitcoin holding. I am trying to invest at least 40$ in a month and that's the amount I have also saving in bitcoin.

Hi CL
I like the idea of investing regularly in an asset.
Unite Cost Averaging:
"In investment, the term unit cost averaging denotes an investment strategy in which the total amount available for investment is broken up into a number of equal portions which are invested at regular intervals.
Unit cost averaging is used to reduce the risk of making a full investment under unfavorable conditions."

Regularly. Discipline.
Had I followed that strategy I would have more now...

"What things you are mentioning those all activities I have done with my cryptocurrencies"
So, which one did you vote for CL?  :D

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 951
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:12:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #109 on: February 07, 2024, 06:49:17 PM »
<✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂>

"What things you are mentioning those all activities I have done with my cryptocurrencies"
So, which one did you vote for CL?  :D
The Idia you have mentioned Unite Cost Averaging investment strategy seems new name for me, I will say this I idea is also good and it will work if the person is stuck to his strategy. Thank you for mentioning the link, found kindda details about the Unite Cost Averaging investment.
But for me I think Dollar cost average (DCA) strategy is more friendly for my investment because I don't have the large fund to invest at once. So for me I it is easy to do regular investment with small fund. So I will choose DCA regular invesment for the vote. :)

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:38:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #110 on: February 07, 2024, 10:41:16 PM »

It is very rare nowadays for people to avoid gambling. Therefore, I appreciate and really appreciate people who have succeeded in not touching gambling.

Having savings and then investing them is indeed a good step to grow our assets so that they bring maximum profits in the future. Meanwhile, just keeping our money as savings will only cause our money to decrease in value due to inflation. Because even though inflation is not at a high level, even normal inflation can cause the value of money to continue to decline from year to year. For this reason, saving is only temporary and after it has been accumulated, it will be wiser to take the savings and invest it in several investment instruments. Such as physical assets such as real estate and the like and we can also put some of them into the most trusted crypto assets such as bitcoin. It's just that one thing we have to avoid is saving our capital in one investment instrument. Because it's risky. So it would be better if we understand investment diversification.
You are right, we are people who will always see things from the most optimal point of view so that our money grows, when we invest, we have faith that things will turn out well and that we can make a difference if our investment is They mean that the benefits are very large, so looking at things, for me the best investment for anything is bitcoin, there is no other option, it may suffer some falls, because we don't know what things are. They are completely capable of doing anything at any given time, but I am sure of one thing, Bitcoin will have a new ATH, the last ATH was close to $70k and now it could possibly be at a higher level when it happens , but the question here is when? Well, I could say that this will happen in less than 2 years, according to what I have seen of patterns and according to the behavior of Bitcoin.

It's not a sure thing, because anything can happen in the market, but basically things can be like that.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2387
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:40:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
Re: Saving... Investing... Speculating... Gambling? (Poll)
« Reply #111 on: February 07, 2024, 10:49:22 PM »
Saving... Investing... Speculating... Gambling... what's the difference?
Does it matter anyway?

And if it does, how would you describe your activity with cryptocurrencies?
I would choose investments for this, choosing cryptocurrency coins that have good potential. collect money every day then enter the cryptocurrency market to buy and invest. 
I know the growth of this cryptocurrency is very rapid, the potential for making profits here is quite large. We must be clever in taking advantage of conditions like this.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: February 07, 2024, 10:49:22 PM »

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #112 on: February 07, 2024, 11:52:13 PM »
I would choose investments for this, choosing cryptocurrency coins that have good potential. collect money every day then enter the cryptocurrency market to buy and invest. 
I know the growth of this cryptocurrency is very rapid, the potential for making profits here is quite large. We must be clever in taking advantage of conditions like this.
Investment is the main option of everyone. But I think some people also try to trade crypto coins. Do you must have the interest to gain money from trading, right? If you want to get money daily, trading is the best option. You won't take profits from your investment daily, it should be for few months or years.

Yes, the chance to take profits is good as long as we are in the bullish season. Moreover if we have many good news in the future, it will trigger the price of crypto coins to increase more. Then, we can get more profits.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1190
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 08:46:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #113 on: February 08, 2024, 11:00:43 AM »
You are right, we are people who will always see things from the most optimal point of view so that our money grows, when we invest, we have faith that things will turn out well and that we can make a difference if our investment is They mean that the benefits are very large, so looking at things, for me the best investment for anything is bitcoin, there is no other option, it may suffer some falls, because we don't know what things are. They are completely capable of doing anything at any given time, but I am sure of one thing, Bitcoin will have a new ATH, the last ATH was close to $70k and now it could possibly be at a higher level when it happens , but the question here is when? Well, I could say that this will happen in less than 2 years, according to what I have seen of patterns and according to the behavior of Bitcoin.

It's not a sure thing, because anything can happen in the market, but basically things can be like that.
In this type of digital investment I also only trust bitcoin if it is for the long term. Because historically, Bitcoin's movement has always made a new ATH every time the Bitcoin Halving has passed. And that didn't happen in just one period but in almost all Bitcoin Halving periods. And yes, this is not a certain thing, but we do have to learn from the history of Bitcoin's movement in the market, which always does not disappoint those who are Bitcoin Hodlers themselves.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1577
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 10:08:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #114 on: February 08, 2024, 03:09:48 PM »
Saving... Investing... Speculating... Gambling... what's the difference?
Does it matter anyway?

And if it does, how would you describe your activity with cryptocurrencies?
Some people will find it difficult differentiating between the options in the poll because they are all highly related. Everyone of them has their own risk. But for me I have two options and theu are;
  • Saving 
  • Investing
Trading would have been a good option to replace either saving or investing, but it is difficult

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2387
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:40:45 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #115 on: February 08, 2024, 06:27:51 PM »
Investment is the main option of everyone. But I think some people also try to trade crypto coins. Do you must have the interest to gain money from trading, right? If you want to get money daily, trading is the best option. You won't take profits from your investment daily, it should be for few months or years.

Yes, the chance to take profits is good as long as we are in the bullish season. Moreover if we have many good news in the future, it will trigger the price of crypto coins to increase more. Then, we can get more profits.
Actually trading can be an option to make a profit every day, but unfortunately I've been busy lately in real life.  So I can't focus and have minimal time to do analysis. For people who are active in cryptocurrency trading, it can certainly be a good choice to make profits every day.
Moreover, if we can get the right moment to buy and sell coins, it will definitely be very fun.

Online Peter90

• Activity: 807
  • Last Active: Today at 08:10:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #116 on: February 08, 2024, 10:18:28 PM »
Some people will find it difficult differentiating between the options in the poll because they are all highly related. Everyone of them has their own risk. But for me I have two options and theu are;
  • Saving 
  • Investing
Trading would have been a good option to replace either saving or investing, but it is difficult

Hi KD,
I can feel you.
I would have the same difficulties like you if someone asked me to give a name to what I do with precious metals   :D
I would say, mostly investing... but also...

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #117 on: February 08, 2024, 11:23:56 PM »
In this type of digital investment I also only trust bitcoin if it is for the long term. Because historically, Bitcoin's movement has always made a new ATH every time the Bitcoin Halving has passed. And that didn't happen in just one period but in almost all Bitcoin Halving periods. And yes, this is not a certain thing, but we do have to learn from the history of Bitcoin's movement in the market, which always does not disappoint those who are Bitcoin Hodlers themselves.
So you didn't invest in other crypto coins? And you also do not invest in other digital investment?  :-\
If you want to get maximum profits, you need to try investing in altcoins. You don't need to feel afraid because some altcoins have good fundamentals. It is not so different with Bitcoin that can have the new ATH in every 4 years (bullish season). Altcoins also can have high prices in the altcoins season.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2133
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 02:22:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #118 on: February 09, 2024, 02:09:45 AM »
  • Saving 
  • Investing
But indeed, the choice you make "Investment" is the most popular choice and is indeed the most preferred, something that many people seem to do often nowadays. Of course, the available options are almost related to each other.But maybe it's just gambling and speculation that can hardly be differentiated because they are almost the same, in my opinion.

Trading is indeed very promising if you can do it well and know how to trade well. If you make a mistake, of course there are tremendous risks, although if you succeed, it is also very profitable. It's all up to you to decide what's best.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #119 on: February 09, 2024, 02:35:16 AM »

~
If you want to get maximum profits, you need to try investing in altcoins. You don't need to feel afraid because some altcoins have good fundamentals. It is not so different with Bitcoin that can have the new ATH in every 4 years (bullish season). Altcoins also can have high prices in the altcoins season.

agree, Invest in altcoin is more profitable than bitcoin but also more risk. But I invested in both, because crypto currency is unpredictable and almost all altcoina follow bitcoin performance. I always see and learn price movements before invest. If I confident at bitcoin and potential, I will buy and hold for several months.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG