follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Buy on dip  (Read 6327 times)

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 09:21:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
Re: Buy on dip
« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2024, 02:20:41 PM »
I think it is not the right move to buy an asset when the price is falling. You need to wait until and where it stops and some kind of pattern or signal of a trading strategy to buy is formed. And this must be expected; many people do not want or do not have the skills of technical analysis. Therefore, they simply buy on the fall at some “round” levels. While the price continues to fly down.
I trade at FXOpen

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2024, 02:20:41 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #136 on: March 06, 2024, 07:00:22 PM »
Buying the dip is the best option in the crypto market, buying dip is an opportunity for investors to buy to gain  in future.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 12:06:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #137 on: March 06, 2024, 07:21:52 PM »
I think it is not the right move to buy an asset when the price is falling. You need to wait until and where it stops and some kind of pattern or signal of a trading strategy to buy is formed. And this must be expected; many people do not want or do not have the skills of technical analysis. Therefore, they simply buy on the fall at some “round” levels. While the price continues to fly down.

We should still wait until it stops at the point where the coin number will drop before validating. no rush to buy. because it is not easy to determine the bottom number of a coin. This requires good experience and analysis.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1550
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 07:17:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #138 on: March 06, 2024, 08:24:35 PM »
Buying the dip is the best option in the crypto market, buying dip is an opportunity for investors to buy to gain  in future.

Buying at dip is a good opportunity to be profitable but no one knows that this is the limit of dip price so it is better to buy whenever you have money but one thing should be remember that not choose to buy during Bull season as that is the time to sell your coins.

Some people wait in the hope that decrease will happen but when Bull season is near then instead of deep down we see strong pump. If is difficult to know that at which price dump or pump will stops so buy according to your money and then set a target to sell it.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1453
  • Last Active: Today at 07:48:51 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #139 on: March 06, 2024, 11:02:57 PM »
Yeah but the only problem is that we cannot accurately gues when and how deep is that dip will be going the reason why investors use DCA to maximize the possibility of  getting the lowest point of this dip but this also depends on our ability to accumulate or let me just say our budget or capital in acquiring amount of crypto until the bottom and then wait again to skyrocket.

Offline Garden

• View Profile

« Reply #140 on: March 07, 2024, 12:05:42 PM »

We should still wait until it stops at the point where the coin number will drop before validating. no rush to buy. because it is not easy to determine the bottom number of a coin. This requires good experience and analysis.

You need a trading strategy for this. It is its signals and conditions that can indicate where the price stops and a set of purchases occurs. That is, here you need to be not only an investor, but also a trader, in order to buy cryptocurrency at the right point and simply wait for growth with a minimum drawdown.
I trade at FXOpen

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #141 on: March 07, 2024, 02:08:37 PM »
Yeah but the only problem is that we cannot accurately gues when and how deep is that dip will be going the reason why investors use DCA to maximize the possibility of  getting the lowest point of this dip but this also depends on our ability to accumulate or let me just say our budget or capital in acquiring amount of crypto until the bottom and then wait again to skyrocket.

DCA is a great method to invest in crypto, I used it to add to my bitcoin collection before the bull season. Buy on dip, up to what point the price can be predicted to dip, because no one can predict accurately
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #141 on: March 07, 2024, 02:08:37 PM »

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 865
  • Last Active: Today at 05:12:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #142 on: March 07, 2024, 02:39:09 PM »
Buying at dip is a good opportunity to be profitable but no one knows that this is the limit of dip price so it is better to buy whenever you have money but one thing should be remember that not choose to buy during Bull season as that is the time to sell your coins.

Some people wait in the hope that decrease will happen but when Bull season is near then instead of deep down we see strong pump. If is difficult to know that at which price dump or pump will stops so buy according to your money and then set a target to sell it.
Some time most of trader or investor afraid when bitcoin or altcoin price on the dip and waiting the other dip price but losses the opportunity behind bitcoin getting pump. Its very good ideas when investing or buying on dip price but not every one have braveness for buying bitcoin or altcoin have really touch most dip price.
Right now have difference way when investing in bitcoin, many people excited for investing when higher price or bitcoin get good news and can't patience awhile for buying on dip price, but after bitcoin going drop or at the dip price most of them worry to buy and not excited how to invest much money during good opportunity.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1468
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:44:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #143 on: March 07, 2024, 02:48:35 PM »

The problem,  is we don't know when the lowest price will be, so I think we can calculate when we go in to buy, because everyone has their own calculations,

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1550
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 07:17:26 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #144 on: March 07, 2024, 07:28:13 PM »
Some time most of trader or investor afraid when bitcoin or altcoin price on the dip and waiting the other dip price but losses the opportunity behind bitcoin getting pump. Its very good ideas when investing or buying on dip price but not every one have braveness for buying bitcoin or altcoin have really touch most dip price.
Right now have difference way when investing in bitcoin, many people excited for investing when higher price or bitcoin get good news and can't patience awhile for buying on dip price, but after bitcoin going drop or at the dip price most of them worry to buy and not excited how to invest much money during good opportunity.

It is reality that people always wants the price to go down for accumulating some coins but whenever the price reduces they become afraid as they are in doubt that will it recover again or will go down and down so this is the biggest mistake of most of the people through which they always wait but do nothing.

Those type of individuals have no trust on bitcoin or have lack of knowledge because if they had knowledge they will accept both rise and dip and never fall into doubtful situations. I think those who are always feared about their investment and cannot take the risk are those who are unable to do a business and to settle a life.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3140
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:43:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2024, 07:47:59 PM »

You need a trading strategy for this. It is its signals and conditions that can indicate where the price stops and a set of purchases occurs. That is, here you need to be not only an investor, but also a trader, in order to buy cryptocurrency at the right point and simply wait for growth with a minimum drawdown.
We all strive to buy at the lowest price and are afraid to do something when the price is too high in our opinion. But the problem is that it may turn out that this is the lowest price and we will still wait, and after that the price may sharply grow and we will wait again and in the end we will be left with nothing. I assume that in addition to technical analysis you need to have some kind of intuition.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2024, 11:35:56 PM »
Why it is not the right way to buy when crypto price is decreasing?
I think we must buy crypto coins when they are declining. What signal do you mean? I don't think we must rely on the signal given by other people. We must do our own analysis to buy potential coins. Don't buy coins because we only trust with the signal given by other people.

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 837
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 09:46:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #147 on: March 08, 2024, 10:12:17 AM »
I think we must buy crypto coins when they are declining. What signal do you mean? I don't think we must rely on the signal given by other people. We must do our own analysis to buy potential coins. Don't buy coins because we only trust with the signal given by other people.
This is where some people fail to understand, they always depend on other people's call before they would buy forgetting to do their own research. I have had this experience in the past. I joined a call group and there were lots of Crypto calls which I initially do not follow as I was just closely monitoring and observing. The group was a closed group and therefore nobody could comment or see anybody to chat with. After a while, I decided to try and see.

The first call I tried went south. I noticed something there, immediately I bought the token, few days later the project crashed and there was massive dump. The second experience was the removal of the liquidity  which occurred in the Dex and I became curious as to why would they remove liquidity and this made me starting to become conscious about the platform and I stopped following up with their calls and after a while the group was deleted there I knew that group was operated by scammers.

After that experience, I decided not to join any call group but rather I choose to make use of coinmarketcap cap new listings to do my own research so that I will be very much sure of what I am investing in to. Not every call or trade investment you take, learn to do your own personal research before engaging with them so as to avoid having issues.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #148 on: March 08, 2024, 11:53:17 AM »

There is nothing that can be done if the holders want to do so, as long as they at least know the consequences and they cannot be ignorant. But of course, when there is an opportunity to buy, it is better to take advantage when the price falls due to the correction that is happening.

And there are many long-term investors who do that and until now it is still the method used by most investors or holders in this field of cryptocurrency business.

Offline Garden

• View Profile

« Reply #149 on: March 08, 2024, 02:03:06 PM »

Where did you see in my post that I talked about the signal from other people?? I said that you need to wait for a signal from a trading strategy, a personal trading strategy. I am a trader and I think from this point of view. I don’t need other people’s signals to determine entry points into my trades. The entry points are shown to me by my trading strategy, its rules and conditions that are formed at some point in time for the purchase or sale of an asset. I buy or sell based on its. That’s why I say that there is no point in buying when the price simply falls. It may continue to fall for a long time. But when the strategy and my analysis show signs of a price stop and conditions for buying, only then do I buy with a minimum drawdown.
I trade at FXOpen

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG