follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in?  (Read 14838 times)

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2111
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:53:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in?
« Reply #165 on: April 30, 2024, 01:55:15 AM »
One way to select your next crypto investment is to look at the current market capitalization. This will not only show which cryptos are ranked the highest right now but also the curve of their value. Be aware of events around the world that affect the prices of cryptocurrencies.
The simple way to do is  check top 10 in coinmarketcap. These coins would be safer for investment compared to others. One can also research on his own on various coins before going for investment. But be careful in investing new coins.
There are those who really want to analyze first before making their choice, but if there are those who don't want to analyze, they can and there are facilities at CMC for only the best ranking to be selected, especially those with potential. Ultimately, it's up to us to decide where we want to place our funds, but I agree with not prioritizing new coins because they haven't been tested compared to existing potential coins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: April 30, 2024, 01:55:15 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 865
  • Last Active: Today at 05:12:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #166 on: April 30, 2024, 02:51:20 AM »
I think many aspect have to check for investing in which one cryptocurrency from transaction volume until the current standing at CMC are top 50 standing or not. Transaction volume in daily day or monthly in one cryptocurrency is very important when lack or decreasing of transaction volume easily for delisting on top exchange market, be careful when investing in some coins with lower transaction volume.
Important side have to check with team advice behind the project coins team, we don't know how trust them and make more analyze when investing in some coins.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 881
  • Last Active: Today at 06:43:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #167 on: April 30, 2024, 04:32:04 AM »
There are many coins in the market and not all coins are reliable for investment so you need to find a reliable coin first and when you find a reliable coin you can invest in that coin whenever you want with any amount of money. Just as you can invest in Bitcoin, there are some reliable ALT coins in the market that you can invest in. If investing in Bitcoin then of course you are investing in a reliable investment platform but if you want to invest in ALT coins then you need to find good coins and then invest there. When it comes to investing in ALT coins, you can have some important coins including Ethereum BNB in your list of choice which coins will definitely protect your money.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2111
  • Last Active: Today at 08:53:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #168 on: May 07, 2024, 06:46:50 AM »
I think many aspect have to check for investing in which one cryptocurrency from transaction volume until the current standing at CMC are top 50 standing or not. Transaction volume in daily day or monthly in one cryptocurrency is very important when lack or decreasing of transaction volume easily for delisting on top exchange market, be careful when investing in some coins with lower transaction volume.
Important side have to check with team advice behind the project coins team, we don't know how trust them and make more analyze when investing in some coins.
There are many potential coins available that can be used as investments. I really agree that we just use the best ranking on CMC to determine where we will put the funds we have for investment. Indeed, there are those who first pay attention to the volume of transactions that occur on each coin, and it is legal to do so because it is a sign that the coin is very effective in trading.
But for sure, of course, Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, SOL, DOGE can really be used as a reference for making investments. Just adjust them to existing funds.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG