follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Will you still gamble after suddenly becoming rich?  (Read 3433 times)

Offline Youngkhngdiddy

• Activity: 175
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 23, 2024, 07:31:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Topic Starter Search
Re: Will you still gamble after suddenly becoming rich?
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2024, 09:01:36 AM »
There's a certain stage one would get to in life and some kind of activity won't be carried out again. It works same for everyone unless there's an addiction to the act. Addictiveness is dangerous as in terms of gambling, yes, there'll be trials and errors and times for wins and losses but if after a period of time, rich or not, one doesn't learn to curtail the act, it only means that there and then, there's an addiction to it.
  There's been times where after so many trials and losses, finally, gamble pays huge, for some certain people, that'll be the end of their gambling quest as they've achieved what they've been scouting for and for some, greed sets in and they end up putting back the extra wealth gathered to risk the chance of it multiplying and in 9 out of 10chances, an extra loss is incurred. It's not so right to gamble but if you have to gamble, there should be responsibility to it. Too much of everything is not good as they'd say.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2024, 09:01:36 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline LDL

• Activity: 757
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 09:13:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    500 Posts Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2024, 12:06:23 PM »
Definitely,I will be gambling because nobody is satisfied with one particular status,the rich wants to get richer every day,so he needs what will keep him updated so he can remain rich.Most atimes,people who win games don't always know what to use the money in doing,some of them will want to waiste it,while some will want to enter into trading,but if I should get rich through gambling,I will only be placing my bet with high amounts so that if I should win again,I will live on earth living the kind of life I want.
Like you, if I had won a big jackpot in the lottery or gambling, I would have always been attracted to gambling as part of entertainment. If someone becomes rich overnight from gambling, he cannot give up gambling easily because human needs are never ending, everyone gets more and more. However, if I get a big profit, I will reserve 20% of my profit only for gambling and the rest will be spent on supporting myself and my family.

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 06:07:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2024, 03:16:25 PM »
What is your sole purpose of gambling? Is it for making money or for the entertainment? Depending on what you choose it can have multiple outcomes. If you are here to make money from gambling, if you suddenly win a big amount, then you must likely will avoid losing it in the future bets and withdraw whatever you have. On the other hand however, if you get greedy and think that you will or you may get more money by more gambling, you may lose all of it in that process.
Now coming to the part of entertainment. If you enjoy gambling and if you have enough money to spend on it, you will most likely to continue gambling. Even if you become rich suddenly, you will still miss the adrenaline rush and you will come back to gambling. And there are people who are rich and still gambling because they enjoy the process. So I think that answers your question. Depending on the situation or your motive, the outcome will vary.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline Unbunplease

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2317
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 10:24:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2024, 06:33:00 PM »
For everyone, a different level of monetary income, by which is meant wealth. When you suddenly manage to win quite a large sum of money, someone stops, but quite a few people will continue to play because of excitement and desire to win even more. At the same time, they usually lose everything, as there is no reasonable limiting barrier

Offline roksana.hee

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: April 02, 2024, 08:33:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Linux User Mobile User Karma
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2024, 11:04:02 AM »
Some people can't change their behavior after becoming rich overnight. Obviously, few people change their continued routine because they know that it's a chance to convert their living bad habits to pure pious people. Some people might continue gambling out of habit, while others might stop altogether so that they no longer need to take financial risks. Greedy people can't stop all, they want more to more. For that, they fall into loss and lose all of their wealth fully.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1140
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 09:26:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2024, 01:07:38 PM »
In fact gambling addiction is hard to quit and i have seen him continue to gamble even after winning big money. How do you see it reflected? I think that when i suddenly make big money from gambling, i will stop gambling and start a unique business with that money. Because then i don't want to lose money so i want to keep the money strong and that's why i stop gambling.
I don't think any gambler will quit gambling when he has won big amount because that will even motivate him to gamble the more. Yes it is easy to say it with your mouth but action is the one determine what you say. Op this your topic is beyond gambling addiction but to all the gamblers. If someone win big even he would not gamble at the moment for like one month, he would still come back to gamble and thinking he would won big again. So for them to stop is not easy. But you can say it.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 875
  • Last Active: Today at 06:23:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2024, 01:24:15 PM »
Actually if had position gambling suddenly becoming rich I won't gamble yet forever and moving the winning fund to real business or invest in property. I don't think has second chance in gambling get more winning fund and most often when some gambler get their luckiness once never has second opportunity.
Leaves gambling forever and never has ideas return to make gambling exactly with potential get losses more, not good ideas when returning to gambling after becoming rich if can't control emotion and want to make huge deposit amount. Invest the winning fund from gambling to property, build real business and forget all with gambling although some gambler can't leave with gambling.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2024, 01:24:15 PM »

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1146
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 03:58:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2024, 01:49:31 PM »
In fact gambling addiction is hard to quit and i have seen him continue to gamble even after winning big money. How do you see it reflected? I think that when i suddenly make big money from gambling, i will stop gambling and start a unique business with that money. Because then i don't want to lose money so i want to keep the money strong and that's why i stop gambling.
I don't think any gambler will quit gambling when he has won big amount because that will even motivate him to gamble the more. Yes it is easy to say it with your mouth but action is the one determine what you say. Op this your topic is beyond gambling addiction but to all the gamblers. If someone win big even he would not gamble at the moment for like one month, he would still come back to gamble and thinking he would won big again. So for them to stop is not easy. But you can say it.
It's true what you say, because what they say, or what they think is not in line with what they do. They may say they will stop gambling, but in reality they will continue the gambling they have been doing.

Most addicts usually do this, they will not be able to just stop because in their minds there is always an urge to gamble. Yes, they may stop for a day or two or so, but the next day they will start gambling again.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:19:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2024, 11:14:10 PM »
It's time for us to imagine.
When we suddenly become rich, will we still gamble?
This will depend on the conditions and our goals for gambling.
Don't let us become poor again in a moment because of gambling.

So, if you still want to gamble, make sure we can manage the maximum amount of our money that will be used for gambling. Don't go all in on gambling because there is a risk of addiction and in the end it will actually be dangerous.

Therefore, maybe you will still gamble, but still with limited money and just for fun, but still hope for profits or gains.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1096
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:11:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2024, 11:53:12 PM »
It's true what you say, because what they say, or what they think is not in line with what they do. They may say they will stop gambling, but in reality they will continue the gambling they have been doing.

Most addicts usually do this, they will not be able to just stop because in their minds there is always an urge to gamble. Yes, they may stop for a day or two or so, but the next day they will start gambling again.
It is a common behavior of human to continue their activities in gambling once they attached on it. The reason behind this is because their mind and body have become addicted, this will make them hard to simply stop gambling. Aside from that, if someone wins a large amount of money, they may be more into continue their gambling, thinking that they have more funds to support their habit and that the money they have earned will not be easily be gone.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 04:20:20 AM by DabsPoorVersion »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1483
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 07:46:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2024, 04:36:27 PM »
Depends on how big the winning we have on gambling. If we say like I hit the jackpot and bags a staggering $1M then that means I will forget gambling and instead focus on investing more assets. I don't want my winnings or the opportunity to be wasted again by losing, much better to enjoy it with my family, relatives and friends and live a comfortable life we've never been experienced before.

Offline xSkylarx

• Activity: 762
  • Last Active: March 12, 2024, 04:31:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Karma Good Linux User
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2024, 04:47:43 PM »

There are various types of gamblers who gamble just for fun even if they get rich as they have an allotted budget to spend on gambling activities, but for us like myself, who are casual gamblers I do bet when I am sure of winning as I am after money and sometimes for entertainment. I will not quit as long as it won't affect me as for sure I will be putting my money into business and gambling is just my relaxation and a form of entertainment.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1140
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 09:26:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2024, 06:48:26 PM »
There's a certain stage one would get to in life and some kind of activity won't be carried out again. It works same for everyone unless there's an addiction to the act. Addictiveness is dangerous as in terms of gambling, yes, there'll be trials and errors and times for wins and losses but if after a period of time, rich or not, one doesn't learn to curtail the act, it only means that there and then, there's an addiction to it.
  There's been times where after so many trials and losses, finally, gamble pays huge, for some certain people, that'll be the end of their gambling quest as they've achieved what they've been scouting for and for some, greed sets in and they end up putting back the extra wealth gathered to risk the chance of it multiplying and in 9 out of 10chances, an extra loss is incurred. It's not so right to gamble but if you have to gamble, there should be responsibility to it. Too much of everything is not good as they'd say.
Yes there is time for everything as the Holy Bible says. One can gamble well at the youth stage nor age and he he can gamble after winning a huge amount of money but when he is age he might stopped gambling but to stop it but to some they would gamble even in their old age. And those who are not gambling addict might quit gambling but even that is a probability. Those who have tasted money would like to gamble to win always.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1060
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 02:15:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2024, 07:37:23 PM »

Addicted gamblers will never follow any gambling rules. A gambler has challenges from two sides. Particularly who get too greedy and get addicted to win after another will never be able to keep their money. It should be remembered that it is never possible to beat the house in gambling. When a gambler wins big money, if he places a new bet to win again, he may lose instead of winning. Moreover, there is no assurance that the gambler will win big. Therefore, instead of being greedy, winning money should be used to the fullest. If that money can be used in a profitable business it will be a good decision.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1006
  • Last Active: Today at 12:11:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2024, 08:03:24 PM »
Wouldn't that be a better time to gamble? I mean I would probably not gamble online all that much in that case, flying to Cyrpus is cheap from here, hell they would pay for your flight ticket and hotel room costs if you promise to gamble some amount as well. So I would probably just go there and have fun. Free drinks, free meals, free shows, free room, free flight ticket, and in return you gamble. Not that you would win, most likely you would lose but at the same time I am rich so who cares? This is why it would make more sense to gamble when you are rich. Gambling when you are poor is the troubled part.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG