follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: This bull market will likely be the last one, don't you fail!  (Read 1708 times)

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1769
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:01:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: This bull market will likely be the last one, don't you fail!
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2024, 03:54:02 PM »

-  That's also the reason I'm thinking about why it was said that this is the last bull run. Well, I read something that says Bitcoin's last halving will be until 2040. But anyway, maybe the best thing for us to do is to continue studying here in crypto or bitcoin and try to save money that we think will also give us future profit.

This is the only thing we can do in these times, especially since we are in a bull run now that many expect or wish to get profit from Bitcoin's rally.
There is still time for us to learn and invest in crypto, if the last halving will occur in 2040. I personally don't think about the last halving but am more focused on the halving this time and are bullish next year, according to many people's predictions,

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2024, 03:54:02 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1473
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 08:01:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2024, 07:00:03 PM »

-  That's also the reason I'm thinking about why it was said that this is the last bull run. Well, I read something that says Bitcoin's last halving will be until 2040. But anyway, maybe the best thing for us to do is to continue studying here in crypto or bitcoin and try to save money that we think will also give us future profit.

This is the only thing we can do in these times, especially since we are in a bull run now that many expect or wish to get profit from Bitcoin's rally.
There is still time for us to learn and invest in crypto, if the last halving will occur in 2040. I personally don't think about the last halving but am more focused on the halving this time and are bullish next year, according to many people's predictions,
Well yeah I think that is the best thing to do here to prepare for something big in the comming years especially during the four year cycle. But still we can make profits with the down trend but it will require a skill to not be able to lose during the bear market or if we don't like stress we can do DCA.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:37:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2024, 08:14:08 PM »

Well yeah I think that is the best thing to do here to prepare for something big in the comming years especially during the four year cycle. But still we can make profits with the down trend but it will require a skill to not be able to lose during the bear market or if we don't like stress we can do DCA.
Well, I don't see it as the last bull market Until 2040, if we take into Consideration that bitcoin Creates its bullish trend every 4 Years , then things can get worse and it can Happen by Approximately 2029 Assuming that the market is bullish with its Trends with a new ATH is for 2025 , and with that it rises with all the effects of the ETF , Halving and the same cycle every 4 years, I see it like this, of course in 2040 it is the other Effect of the Halving but it is something that we must always know considers aValid option , but in this case there can be a lot of speculation, events have to happen Quickly, we are saying all this without Taking into account possible wars or Something like that.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1749
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 11:44:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2024, 11:19:22 PM »
Agree. We have enough time to learn crypto until the final halving in 2040. As long as there is a halving, people mustn't be worried about bullrun season, the halving triggers to increase of crypto prices. I think we don't think too much about the last bullrun or last halving, we are better to think about the current bullrun. We still have 1 year for the bullrun season at least, it should last until 2025 if it still happens the same as the previous bullrun season.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG