follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Secret for gambling with minor losses  (Read 611 times)

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
Secret for gambling with minor losses
« on: March 07, 2024, 01:22:12 AM »
Everything you do on planet Earth have a secret code attached to it. If you are a mechanic, there is a secret in the mechanic field, and if you're electrician there is a secret in electrical field, same for gambling; so if you are a gambler there is a secret for gambling.
Some secret for minor losses in gambling:1. Have a special account for gambling alone. 2. kill greed.3. take record of your wins and losses.4. always have a loss limit per day.
When you apply this secrets you we have minor losses for gambling.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Secret for gambling with minor losses
« on: March 07, 2024, 01:22:12 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Secret for gambling with minor losses
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024, 02:46:39 AM »
Number 2 and 4 are the most applicable to the topic but why you keep calling it a secret when it is already common knowledge. There are probably a lot of blogs and articles written online about that one and any newbie can easily access it. Some of the beginners are just ignorant and learn these basic things the hard way. There are also hard-headed amateurs who knew about these guides but still refuse to abide.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 03:49:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2024, 02:53:47 AM »
A gambler always tries to exercise the utmost secrecy and utmost caution when it comes to gambling. If a gambler is gambling and his gambling is not well received by his neighbors or his family, that gambler must try to gamble with utmost secrecy. It is very normal to gamble and lose money. But if you don't gamble in the right way, you are more likely to lose money rather than gain money. If we cannot control our greed, it is difficult for us to get results from gambling. Greed is a deadly thing and many gamblers succumb to it. So we should not be overly greedy but try to gamble responsibly.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2024, 07:22:26 AM »
Number 2 and 4 are the most applicable to the topic but why you keep calling it a secret when it is already common knowledge. There are probably a lot of blogs and articles written online about that one and any newbie can easily access it. Some of the beginners are just ignorant and learn these basic things the hard way. There are also hard-headed amateurs who knew about these guides but still refuse to abide.

Most times the problem is not about knowing what to do but the ability to do it. Knowing and doing are two different things. As you have noted, every gambler has access to responsible gambling practices that can mitigate losses but they don`t stick to it. Even when they have confessed to following it when it is time to act on it, they are unable. At this point, we should be preoccupied with knowing why it seems difficult to follow gambling practices that can save us from financial ruin and other negative outcomes.

In my thinking, greed is inborn and so killing it totally is difficult, it can only be controlled. The innate desire to win and recoup losses makes controlling greed difficult because this constant desire to win more can lead to increased risk-taking. For instance, sometimes I will plan to make a multibet of only three games but when it is time to place the bet, I end up accumulating more games since those games appear sure. This belief distorts my perception of risk, making me believe that I am more likely to win than they are. This cognitive bias can result in excessive gambling which leads to recording more loss.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2024, 07:45:18 AM »
yes they be people who may have know it, but there so many people who don't know about it,to does persons is still secret to them because they don't know about it, and anything you don't have knowledge about is a secret.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2024, 08:12:27 AM »
yes they be people who may have know it, but there so many people who don't know about it,to does persons is still secret to them because they don't know about it, and anything you don't have knowledge about is a secret.

Well, when we consider that more persons are introduced to gambling daily, it becomes pertinent to continue emphasizing the need for these secrets as noted by the OP. You just can`t tell the amount of people that will benefit from the discourse. This is likened to knowledge hidden in textbooks. Until you have assess to the textbook you can't tell the knowledge in it. It is the same with these secrets, until you come across it you can't know it.

I remember the early times I started gambling, I wasn't concerned about any healthy gambling practices since my mind was preoccupied with winning. It was after I had recorded a series of losses that I started searching for means to control my gambling habit and then came across a lot of guidelines online. So, if you don`t search, you can't know. Remember the mountain cannot go to Mohammed.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2024, 02:18:36 PM »
When you say an information is secret, it is intentionally kept hidden. Since the information is open for the public to see, then it's not a secret anymore. Maybe the proper term for what you are describing is ignorance. As I've said, these basic gambling guides is all over the internet.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2024, 02:18:36 PM »

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1397
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:29:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2024, 04:00:02 PM »
Yeah this is due to the fact that they have not learned from mistakes they don't observe what needs to be improved and  what not. I mean I personally have made mistakes in the past but I learned to modify or even made some improvements just like number 2 and 4 because based on my observation that is what makes my gambling activity sucks. At first I minimize doing those things until I fully removed all that greed on my bets and instead put limits to it to lessen my loss.

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2024, 04:14:45 PM »
The OP delivers what it promises. I don't think it's bad advice if you're looking to bet on minor losses. But who is looking for that? The best thing to do is to gamble as a form of entertainment and with money that you consider to be spent on leisure, like a theatre ticket or an attraction. The difference being that if you are lucky that night you can walk away with more money than you came in with.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1092
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:30:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2024, 04:51:17 PM »
If you really want to be a good gambler then kill your greed because if your greed exists then you wont be able to make anything in gambling. However, it's not easy to kill our greed and that's why most gambler lose often instead of winning.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline |MINER|

• Activity: 353
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 05:00:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster Signature Karma
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2024, 06:52:33 PM »
Actually when you will come to gambling you have to always remember that you can loss at once and also you can be on profit at once. There will always losses and also the profits . But some tips can be apply on sports bet is that do bets on that games or sports what you know better and also always take risk that much as you can afford to lose .
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1095
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:07:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2024, 07:00:17 PM »
What you say is a very good way to reduce our gambling numbers so that they don't become excessive, and to be honest, that's what I also do. But not everyone can do it very well, this requires awareness from within yourself to be able to do it.

Because some people actually think that gambling is an opportunity for them to make a profit and their way of thinking is wrong which then actually destroys them. There must be awareness first and change your mindset so you don't fall into something deeper.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1588
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:36:35 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2024, 07:02:32 PM »
~
Some secret for minor losses in gambling:1. Have a special account for gambling alone. 2. kill greed.3. take record of your wins and losses.4. always have a loss limit per day.
When you apply this secrets you we have minor losses for gambling.
All of these aren't secrets at all. It's just that either it's hard to do, or nobody's doing it.

1. Special account for gambling? Like what special account? Please elaborate on this one.

2. Killing greed is very easy to say but in reality, it's very hard to do especially if you are a gambler who is spending hours gambling. Unless you know how to stop when needed, it will be hard for a gambler to kill greed because people have this nature that they are very emotional especially when it comes to money. When they see an opportunity to get more money, they will get it no matter what. I'm not saying all gamblers, but most are greedy, and because they're greedy, their chances of losing all of their money are higher. They don't know when to stop.

3. Recording your wins and losses will not help you. Maybe there's a little bit of help for you but in reality, wins and losses don't matter especially when in gambling.

4. Have a loss limit. Well, this might be connected to the 2nd one because if you aren't greedy, you will set a loss limit where if that limit reaches, you will stop no matter what. Unfortunately, greedy people don't care about limits. What they want is to win, and they will do everything to win. Greedy people don't know how to be contented with the money that they have.

Offline ScamViruS

• Activity: 849
  • Last Active: Today at 09:07:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2024, 07:29:05 PM »
Your advices are good, but these advices are very difficult to follow. Controlling greed is very difficult In gambling, many gamblers cannot control their greed, which leads to losses at times. But if a gambler can control his greed, his losses can be greatly reduced. Gambling should be taken as entertainment, it doesn't matter if you are gambling to earn, this is how a gambler can control himself. Why should a gambler keep a special account? Should a special account be kept on a separate gambling platform?

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀
   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3935
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 09:38:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2024, 07:31:18 PM »
Does not look like a secret at all, does not look like something new either. It is the same as having secret trading strategy - “buy low sell high”.

1. What is a special account for gambling? Separate account in bank or card that will be used onlt for gambling and does have limited funds? That is called budget.
2. Easy to say than do. Humanity has been fighting greed for centuries and you just say kill it.
3. Why would I record my wins or losses, when what matters is to have greater balance than it was  at the beginning of gambling session. Knowing how many times I have won or lost wont help me. I dont know what to do with that information.
4. That is actually good advice. When keeping balance in a casino, setting “I can allow to lose $20 today” might help to resist chasing losses or go all-in.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██