follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: has gambling be of a help to the youth in your country?  (Read 612 times)

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
has gambling be of a help to the youth in your country?
« on: March 13, 2024, 11:37:29 PM »
Base on the current unemployment in Nigeria the youth have taken gambling as part of a business or a work that can provide  for their need, though I have a negative perspective concerning betting but betting has been of a help to Nigerian youth based on the high rate of unemployment because it has helped them to provide their daily needs, and it has help to mitigate crime rate in the country, research has help us to know, that betting company have helped Nigerian youth to a enlarge extend. To me in my country gambling as helped the youth.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

has gambling be of a help to the youth in your country?
« on: March 13, 2024, 11:37:29 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
Re: has gambling be of a help to the youth in your country?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2024, 11:45:32 PM »
Gambling has ruined more lives than it has elevated in my country. Whenever I visit betting shops I hear different stories of how people use their school fees to gamble, how people borrow money and use their phones as collateral, how people steal just to gamble, and how students miss classes just to play virtual games in a betting shop. I think the negative stories outweigh the positive stories I have heard. So, the majority of the youths are yet to benefit from gambling.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:06:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2024, 01:10:02 PM »

If gambling had a regular stream of income then the unemployed youth of any country would be involved in gambling instead of looking for jobs. My unemployed young men and women of Bangladesh are currently engaging themselves in such gambling instead of looking for jobs. Since there is no direct support for gambling in my country, young people are investing in various gambling sites online.
As far as I know gambling and drug addiction are enough to destroy a young generation. So no matter how much gambling is preferred as a source of income to an unemployed youth, it will not benefit the unemployed youth.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1711
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:37:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2024, 02:10:54 PM »
Base on the current unemployment in Nigeria the youth have taken gambling as part of a business or a work that can provide  for their need, though I have a negative perspective concerning betting but betting has been of a help to Nigerian youth based on the high rate of unemployment because it has helped them to provide their daily needs, and it has help to mitigate crime rate in the country, research has help us to know, that betting company have helped Nigerian youth to a enlarge extend. To me in my country gambling as helped the youth.

What do you mean provide "daily" needs? I doubt that any gamblers can claim that they provide food in the table for their family because of the money that they have won. Yes, perhaps you can have like a legendary winning spree, a week or two.

But sooner or later it will caught up with you, and you might lose more than you have won. That is a fact and so I disagree with you about the benefits of gambling especially in the youth.

Online bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3941
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 08:43:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2024, 02:44:13 PM »
Gambling, help, daily needs? Is this a joke? The only way gambling can help to provide daily needs is if you would get a job in gambling industry. I dont know how gambling can help youth in general, expect making them socialize more (another topic of discussion between each other). If this is a question about money, then gambling cant help. Risk can not be called as help. Entertainment, where money are involved doubtfully can be called as help also.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1025
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2024, 02:50:24 PM »
It is certainly better if some youth spend their time gambling than when they are resorting to various types of crime due to lack of employment. Moreover, many people are now making their living from gambling. But not everyone can do it by winning regularly. Here some youngsters can make good predictions about gambling so their chances of winning are slightly higher. But I would never consider a source of income through gambling. Because it can never provide guaranteed income. Those who have money problems can lose more. But those who manage their gambling through wins and losses will enjoy their gambling whether they win or not. If a person gambles within his control then it will never cause any harm to him.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1800
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:44:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2024, 04:34:52 PM »

Are you sure what you provide are facts, it's hard to make a living in gambling more so on the youth, gambling cannot be considered a cash cow if the youth becomes addicted to it and suffers a lot fo losses he will turn to crime just to sustain their addiction.

Gambling is not for the youth because they are prone to recklessness, in our country youth are not allowed to gamble because it will corrupt their mind, and establishments that allow youth to gamble will face closure.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2024, 04:34:52 PM »

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:02:05 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2024, 04:54:24 PM »
TBH, as I read your post OP, I can't think of a reason as to how gambling can be a help to the youth. I can't think of any reason how gambling can provide for their daily needs. I can't think of any reason how gambling is helping them.

I mean we know that gambling can bring more negative things than positive to us right? How are they earning? With the help of the gamblers? Or they are gamblers themselves who are always winning (which is impossible). Take note that they're also unemployed meaning they don't have any source of income at all. Can you please share more details as to how this is happening? How do youth in your country earn daily?

Give some information or we will just take this as a joke thread.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:29:18 PM
    • View Profile

50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2024, 03:34:22 AM »
I have a negative perspective concerning betting but betting has been of a help to Nigerian youth based on the high rate of unemployment because it has helped them to provide their daily needs, and it has help to mitigate crime rate in the country, research has help us to know, that betting company have helped Nigerian youth to a enlarge extend. To me in my country gambling as helped the youth.

In a way, you can be right as gambling is still a good, lucrative business if you are on the side of the operators and the government getting taxes out of them (assuming that the form of gambling can be legal, approved, regulated by the government and not illegit operations) and as a business gambling can be hiring people to be part of the operation and with the energy and eagerness of many youth people they can be employed in there and can even be making good money. However, unlike other form of business, gambling is not an ordinary one as it has a social cost involved. What about the many youths who can be addicted to gambling and what about the people who are ensnared by the addicted habit. So these issues must be balanced by the govenrment...it should not just think of the money and the employment opportunities but must also limit the costs to the society...except of course if the government does not care at all then let all forms of gambling operate and flourish.

Offline Bd officer

• Activity: 321
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 06:39:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Search Poll Voter
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2024, 04:48:20 AM »
Gambling is usually played for fun. You should not take up gambling as a profession. Gambling is high risk and there is no guarantee that you will win or lose. So get job or work to get rid of unemployment. No one takes gambling as a profession in our country, but very few people take gambling as a profession.

Online bounceback

• Activity: 815
  • Last Active: Today at 08:49:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2024, 08:02:16 AM »
I don't know how possibilities with your opinion about gambling? actually gambling is not profession and not promising profit why recommended with gambling to be passive income way. Most of gambler just take fun with gambling and never have ideas to earn much money trough gambling, you can't blame how many people get loss their financial after becoming gambling habit and most of gambler account full deposit fund but few only make withdrawing.
Don't make some one see with your bad opinion about gambling, can't guarantee quick rich with gambling and most people take have fun only with gambling not as for profession.

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1080
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 03:20:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2024, 11:39:23 PM »
There is no doubt that gambling is sustaining people within the country I don't think this is limited to Nigeria rather to some other African countries because of the rate which most of them are lacking employment opportunity especially Nigeria. The government has turned back their hands over their youths and you see lots of people engaging themselves in manner's of things that doesn't warrants them to do such silly acts or Ungodly attitudes, even as that gambling has been existing for long and was there helping people but was that recognized and noticeable unlike today's world.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1404
  • Last Active: Today at 02:38:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2024, 11:38:18 AM »
Gambling will never be some sort of a positive help for youth in a specific country instead it help them on the negative side of it. I don't think luck will help them rise from poverty as we all know that luck is one in a million therefore there is no guarantee that we are having it right after we bought our tickets from lottery or any other form of gambling.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2024, 02:01:53 PM »

I disagree with you on this one, gambling has ruined more lives than helping people. Gambling is not a way to make earns in the society today. I know of a friend who used his school feed to gamble, and at the end of the day he lost, and it caused his trauma which affected his results that semester.
Gambling is based on luck, gamble for fun and gamble wisely...

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1695
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 08:49:21 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2024, 02:58:30 PM »
betting has been of a help to Nigerian youth based on the high rate of unemployment because it has helped them to provide their daily needs, and it has help to mitigate crime rate in the country, research has help us to know,

Can you provide some links to the research and make sure it's not sponsored by a betting website?

Betting is a closed thing, you can't make more money out of it than there are put in bets, no casino, no gambling website can run unless the payouts are smaller than the money people deposit, so how would this redistribution of a lower payment help anyone?
You have 100 people betting $100 and getting back on average $95, how can you claim it provides daily needs?

There is no doubt that gambling is sustaining people within the country

Why are you so sure?
Just because you keep seeing people gambling is not that they make a better life with it than without it!
Again, it's impossible for gambles to make more money than they bet, otherwise, the bookies will not have money to pay the bets!

How, how does that work?
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█