follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Into Mobile Gaming?  (Read 8008 times)

Offline jaclynderosa

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 18, 2019, 05:22:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Into Mobile Gaming?
« on: September 18, 2019, 05:19:00 AM »
Hey guys!

Now I know you like crypto, but what about gaming? I myself am a crypto-enthusiast and have been into crypto since 2015. I love all things crypto and work in the blockchain industry. Lately, I've been playing this new game called Evergleam Hill. This game is the first fully integrated crypto game powered by HOT. I love how this game has so many ways of incorporating not just blockchain technology, but crypto as well. Evergleam itself runs on the Stellar blockchain. In the game, you can use crypto to buy coupons & discounts that can then be used in real life. The crypto you can use to do this is called HOT Token. If you purchase HOT Token, you can then upload it into the game so you can buy these coupons. You can use HOT Token to buy coupons & discounts to places like Mister Donut, Lazada & Baskin Robbins. Pretty cool right?! What's cool about Evergleam is how you can also win these coupons on a daily basis just by playing the game. I myself have won a few coupons in a variety of places in the game. I won a 10% off coupon to Lazada while fishing. I also won a buy 6 get 2 free doughnuts coupon to Mister Donut. My favorite coupon I've won definitely has to be the free sundae to Baskin Robbins. I can't wait to cash this in. I definitely have a lot of ice cream flavors in mind for when I redeem this. Now onto a little about the gameplay. When you first download Evergleam, you get to create your username, get walked through a tutorial and choose your character. You can find me in the game under the username Jderosa1723. I have been playing daily since May and am up to Level 11 so far. To get started in the game, I suggest you start mining. To mine, you can run to Gold Woman Sax in the middle of town or click on the icon in the bottom right of your screen. When you mine, you use your tokens to buy a ticket to any place of your choice on the board. My favorite place as of lately is called the Ibby Glibbies. I have won quite a lot of gold there. As you level up in the game, more and more places to mine with your character unlock. When you mine, you have two minutes to collect all the items & gold you can with your pick-axe in tow. A tip when you mine: make sure your pick-axe isn't broken, this will slow you down in your round. After you mine, you get to look over all the stuff you have gathered. You can then do a variety of things with these items. With your food items, you can use them to cook up yummy recipes. I made a loaf of bread. With your clothing-related items, you can make arts & crafts. I made a black tophat for my character to wear and am currently working on making a red headband for my character. You can also use your items to repair your pick-axe. If you have some items that you don't have a use for, you can sell them to Forge Van Wrinkle for some tokens. You can then do a bunch of different things with these tokens. You can use them to buy tickets to mine, buy items or buy some worms to fish non-fish. To buy worms, stop by Casa Salpa and see what your options are. You can then take your worms down to the dock next to the shop to fish. If you are running low on tokens, make sure you take advantage of the opportunity to catch shooting stars. Evergleam will alert you when you can do this in the bottom left of your screen. This is a good way to stock up on tokens for free and you are gifted with this opportunity constantly. I also suggest going to the center of town and checking out the quest board. When you click on it, you can get started on a quest. Quests are all about getting certain items, either by buying them or mining for them. After you gather what you need, you can finish your quest and feed it to the Hungry Cat. Then you can get started on a new one. Make sure you run around the town and check out the shops. New places are always being added into the game. When you get enough gold mining, you can check out the First Bank of Evergleam Hill to see what all your gold can get you. Evergleam provides tons of different coupons here that you can redeem in the real world. This game really is great for all ages. You will find that the storyline is both witty & entertaining. The way in which Evergleam names their shops, characters, items and locations is pretty clever. My favorite example of this definitely is in the character's name: Gold Woman Sax. I feel like Evergleam has a reality transurfing vibe. It reminds me of a virtual dreamland. There are tons of activities to do in this game. Plus, it incorporates cryptocurrency in a really innovative way. If you are reading this on an iPhone or Android, you can download Evergleam Hill right from your app store. Check it out and see what ya think! I don't want to give too much away. Happy mining everyone!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Into Mobile Gaming?
« on: September 18, 2019, 05:19:00 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline crepasta

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 8
  • Last Active: November 04, 2019, 06:54:47 PM
    • View Profile

First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Re: Into Mobile Gaming?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 08:08:29 AM »
What a long post huh.
Yes I'm a gamer aswell, but I prefer blockchain games which only available on desktop unfortunately

Offline braincoin555

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: January 31, 2020, 12:46:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 11:45:04 AM »
I’m happy with the fact that I don’t play on mobile, because then it will be time-consuming  ;D

Offline deloodin

• Activity: 363
  • Full stack Crypto Marketing since 2016
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: January 16, 2024, 05:19:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 09:49:45 PM »
I noticed an interesting fact - the audience who plays online games on a smartphone is very inclined to excitement, but they have very few amount of ads about games on the blockchain. I think its big `gap` which can introduce these people to cryptocurrency.
- = Full stack Crypto Marketing since 2016 = -
Telegram — https://t.me/deloodin

Offline dogeatehomework333

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: December 18, 2019, 01:57:06 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2019, 04:15:23 PM »
I want to try playing, does anyone know a convenient and reliable application?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG