follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Who is Ethereum's biggest competitor?  (Read 11956 times)

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 881
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:28:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
Re: Who is Ethereum's biggest competitor?
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2024, 04:03:14 AM »
I think if you look at the ranking, ETH's biggest rival is BNB, where there is always price competition between BNB and ETH, indeed currently BNB is still half the price of ETH but no one knows what the future holds, because as we know crypto has many surprises
BNB has not completely beaten Ethereum in circulation; a new platform has arrived that is trying to beat Ethereum and BNB. Solana is a project that has just been developed and has just been created but has the potential to beat these two big platforms. As long as Solana can still develop and can be a solution to several problems that arise on Ethereum and BNB, the use of Solana will automatically increase because demand will be higher.
The coins you mentioned are not going to be a worthy competitor to Ethereum in any way. If you want to compare the popularity value of Ethereum with other coins then you can do the difference very easily because Ethereum is worth 3000 dollars currently there BNB is only 300 dollars. There is a big difference between $300 and $3000. Maybe the popularity of BNB is much, but the popularity of Ethereum will not be less than BNB in any part, but the positive thing for Ethereum is that the price of Ethereum is much higher than BNP. The price gap that BNB has with Ethereum will not be easily bridged, and as long as this gap remains, Ethereum cannot be said to be a worthy competitor to BNB.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2024, 04:03:14 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 951
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:02:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2024, 06:58:59 AM »
Ethereum's alternatives and competitors. See how Ethereum compares to similar products. Ethereum's top competitors include Solv Protocol, Radix, and Avalanche. Solv Protocol operates as a one-stop platform and a decentralized liquidity infrastructure for creating and trading nonfungible tokens (NFTs).
I think, just as there is no competitor of Bitcoin, I do not see any competitor of Ethereum among alt-coins. I think the cryptocurrencies you mentioned can only come close to Ethereum coins but cannot cross Ethereum, so if you call them Ethereum's competitor, I think it would be wrong.
Just like Bitcoin has occupied a special place for him in the world of cryptocurrency, just like Ethereum has created a space of its own after Bitcoin, I think there is no competitor. However, if I have to name any cryptocurrency after Ethereum, then I will mention Solana, BNB, Litecoin, and Polygon(matic).

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:55:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2024, 02:53:35 PM »
Ethereum's alternatives and competitors. See how Ethereum compares to similar products. Ethereum's top competitors include Solv Protocol, Radix, and Avalanche. Solv Protocol operates as a one-stop platform and a decentralized liquidity infrastructure for creating and trading nonfungible tokens (NFTs).
I think, just as there is no competitor of Bitcoin, I do not see any competitor of Ethereum among alt-coins. I think the cryptocurrencies you mentioned can only come close to Ethereum coins but cannot cross Ethereum, so if you call them Ethereum's competitor, I think it would be wrong.
Just like Bitcoin has occupied a special place for him in the world of cryptocurrency, just like Ethereum has created a space of its own after Bitcoin, I think there is no competitor. However, if I have to name any cryptocurrency after Ethereum, then I will mention Solana, BNB, Litecoin, and Polygon(matic).

If you say there are no competitors to ethereum, I think right now that's true. because there is no coin or platform as big as ethereum yet. BNB, SOL, AVAX, etc. do not yet have a community as big as ethereum

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1162
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:53:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2024, 10:22:24 PM »
I don't see anyone competing with Ethereum. We know Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and Ethereum is the main among altcoins. So I don't imagine any new coin will come forward or old coin will come after these two coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum are growing in popularity day by day and will continue to grow. But I believe that all the coins you mentioned here will make a very good position in the future, but I never believe that all these coins will overtake Ethereum and top the popularity of Ethereum.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:53:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2024, 10:23:10 AM »
I don't see anyone competing with Ethereum. We know Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and Ethereum is the main among altcoins. So I don't imagine any new coin will come forward or old coin will come after these two coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum are growing in popularity day by day and will continue to grow. But I believe that all the coins you mentioned here will make a very good position in the future, but I never believe that all these coins will overtake Ethereum and top the popularity of Ethereum.

Actually, ethereum's main competitor is the problem itself, because until now ethereum has never been able to solve its problem, namely high gas fees. If it is called BNB, Solana is a competitor to ethereum which I don't think it is, because ethereum has a much bigger community.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1627
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 09:17:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2024, 04:52:29 PM »
Itself.

Ethereum's biggest competitor is Ethereum itself. I mean look at Ethereum's gas fees. I also joined an airdrop a while ago where I need to bridge from Ethereum Mainnet to that project. There is no problem when I bridge from ETH to the project, but when I want to bridge it again from the project back to ETH mainnet, the transaction fee is a whopping $67. To bridge $50, I need to pay $67 in fees. Who in the hell will do that?

With the Dencun upgrade coming a few weeks from now, it focuses on security, scalability, and reducing its gas fees. I hope that this will be the solution to the ridiculous high transaction fees. Surprisingly, there are still new projects that are being created under Ethereum Blockchain. Well, as for other competitors (projects), I look at Polygon, Arbitrum, and Optimism.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2024, 06:40:13 AM »

Well Ethereum biggest competitor is solana. It's a high speed Blockchain platform that has gain a lot of traction in past years. It's offer as a fast transaction speed and low fee, for it to be popular choice of decentralized application and non fungible tokens. Most people believe that the Solana network has a potential of overtaking Ethereum as leading platform for NFTs and dapps.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2024, 06:40:13 AM »

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2024, 07:33:43 AM »

Well Ethereum biggest competitor is solana. It's a high speed Blockchain platform that has gain a lot of traction in past years. It's offer as a fast transaction speed and low fee, for it to be popular choice of decentralized application and non fungible tokens. Most people believe that the Solana network has a potential of overtaking Ethereum as leading platform for NFTs and dapps.

For now, ethereum's closest competitors are BNB and Solana, but it seems that Solana will overtake BNB and compete closely with ethereum in the next few years. Soalana is very popular nowadays and is widely used as a platform for new projects.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1250
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 08:42:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2024, 10:46:53 AM »
Excuse me, but how can Solana be a competitor if its network is not working (several times a half a year) - and this happens quite steadily. BTC - as far as I'm concerned was and will be the very first competitor. If suddenly ETH capitalization will be higher, then it will take the 1st place in the market ranking. The other cryptocurrencies that are lower on the list are not worth paying attention to, as far as I'm concerned. If we are talking about comparison.

P.S. Again, not trying to force my thoughts on anyone. If you think otherwise, it is quite your right. But specifically in this issue, I see the picture a little differently. And in time, we'll see who was right.  :D
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 07:23:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2024, 11:42:04 PM »
For now, ethereum's closest competitors are BNB and Solana, but it seems that Solana will overtake BNB and compete closely with ethereum in the next few years. Soalana is very popular nowadays and is widely used as a platform for new projects.
Yeah Solana has enormous potential to catch up with BNB because so far Solana is a new project that is still developing with its ability to carry out more transactions than the BNB network and has cheaper fees than BNB. With these advantages it can be a weapon to beat BNB.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2024, 11:08:53 AM »
Yeah Solana has enormous potential to catch up with BNB because so far Solana is a new project that is still developing with its ability to carry out more transactions than the BNB network and has cheaper fees than BNB. With these advantages it can be a weapon to beat BNB.

As you said, Solana is still in the development process. Solana network has many advantages, Solana is predicted to overtake BNB in ​​the future. and maybe this year it will happen again. Because currently BNB's closest competitor is only Solana.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 699
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:36:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2024, 04:44:19 PM »
As you said, Solana is still in the development process. Solana network has many advantages, Solana is predicted to overtake BNB in ​​the future. and maybe this year it will happen again. Because currently BNB's closest competitor is only Solana.
This is no longer predicted but will become a reality in the near future, Solana just still lacks an exchange platform which I think is in the process of being developed. When a special Solana exchange is created then BNB as a whole will automatically be defeated by Solana.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15918
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:47:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2024, 10:09:23 PM »
This is no longer predicted but will become a reality in the near future, Solana just still lacks an exchange platform which I think is in the process of being developed. When a special Solana exchange is created then BNB as a whole will automatically be defeated by Solana.
I don't think the BNB chain will be quickly overtaken by Solana in terms of capitalization or ecosystem. The BNB chain is still developing strongly and has been competing fiercely with Ethereum since 2020, while the Solana ecosystem has just been revived by the memecoins trend.

In terms of structure, the BNB chain is similar to Ethereum, and the BNB chain is also deploying Layer-2 solutions such as opBNB to better serve the needs of users. Conversely, Solana has high speed right at Layer-1 but lacks stability and needs to be further improved.

The BNB chain and Solana are following two different paths, I like to see coexistence and competition because competition creates development  ;D
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1313
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 05:23:59 PM
    • View Profile

Search Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2024, 10:29:50 PM »

SOL suffered its biggest fall precisely because of the FTX exchange, which was its main backer and investor
it's important to think that if Binance suffers more sanctions or is banned from some countries, BNB could suffer a lot too

In my opinion, the best thing for a network and currency is not to be linked to CEX

Offline mahadev

• Activity: 1097
  • lMixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 03:01:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2024, 05:50:32 AM »

you are right, solana is the best competitor for ethereum, and also BNB. Although many people say it is difficult for solana and BSC to overtake ethereum because we all know ethereum is the second ranking coin after bitcoin on CMC, it is very popular and many whales invest in ethereum. Until now, we have always seen ethereum moving quite well in the market, and it has always been a priority coin alongside Bitcoin as number one.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██