follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!  (Read 9596 times)

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!
« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2024, 11:03:47 AM »

Well, that is one of our goals in investing. We hope to gain profits for something better in the future. Because if you say who wants to be rich, surely everyone will answer that they want to be rich, but it's not easy to achieve that.

When there is something that we can do and that gives us an opportunity to make a profit, then that is something we should take advantage of, and this investment is one of them. But we also definitely have to prepare everything before investing.

Investment is one way to prepare for the future, maybe we can't suddenly become rich, but with crypto investment we can plan for it. With long-term holdings, we can plan 4 years ahead, by buying during bear seasons. This can be done by holding and trading. If you want to make short-term profits, trade.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2024, 11:03:47 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline MRY

• Activity: 248
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:16:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #151 on: March 24, 2024, 03:34:02 PM »
Investment is one way to prepare for the future, maybe we can't suddenly become rich, but with crypto investment we can plan for it. With long-term holdings, we can plan 4 years ahead, by buying during bear seasons. This can be done by holding and trading. If you want to make short-term profits, trade.
Agree with your suggestion, as long as economic conditions are still like this, the right way to survive is to have long-term investments and be able to manage finances well to prepare for a better future. No one knows what someone's fate in the future will be like. what, but I am sure that if you have prepared investment early on, the future will give good results.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #152 on: March 24, 2024, 04:23:04 PM »

Agree with your suggestion, as long as economic conditions are still like this, the right way to survive is to have long-term investments and be able to manage finances well to prepare for a better future. No one knows what someone's fate in the future will be like. what, but I am sure that if you have prepared investment early on, the future will give good results.

Everyone definitely has plans and strategies to prepare for the future, they invest in several things. For crypto lovers, they will invest in bitcoin and altcoins, for the long term it is recommended to choose bitcoin to buy and hold long term. because if we prepare now for the future, at least in the future we won't be confused if economic conditions change.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline cebo

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 20
  • always stay on friendly forums
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 08:33:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Linux User
« Reply #153 on: March 25, 2024, 09:27:25 AM »
Convince yourself that you already understand Bitcoin, it is definitely very easy to invest and invest in Bitcoin, but the most difficult thing is to tell those who don't understand Bitcoin.
I also have a little Bitcoin for HodL but it is very difficult for me to tell my friends about Bitcoin.

Talking about Bitcoin, there will definitely be new topics about Bitcoin updates, so we have to keep learning every day for HodL so we can find profits in the coming year.
always stay on friendly forums

Offline 36B

• Activity: 88
  • Last Active: March 29, 2024, 09:51:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #154 on: March 25, 2024, 04:23:48 PM »

Everyone definitely has plans and strategies to prepare for the future, they invest in several things. For crypto lovers, they will invest in bitcoin and altcoins, for the long term it is recommended to choose bitcoin to buy and hold long term. because if we prepare now for the future, at least in the future we won't be confused if economic conditions change.
Exactly, Bitcoin is still the most appropriate for long-term investment and so far many people have chosen Bitcoin, for altcoins it is better to avoid them because they are too risky, whatever altcoins they are, they all have very high risks.

Online NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 06:18:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #155 on: March 25, 2024, 07:58:52 PM »
Who's doing well? I hope you didn't sell when the price dropped from 74k, to 65k for 1 bitcoin. As always, the scenario is +/- the same. To scare people as much as possible, and those who would go to buy. And the right people (corporations) will bribe them, and as a consequence they will earn good money in a short period of time.

P.S. At the time of writing this post, the price is already 70k$.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:56:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #156 on: March 25, 2024, 11:04:46 PM »

Well, that is one of our goals in investing. We hope to gain profits for something better in the future. Because if you say who wants to be rich, surely everyone will answer that they want to be rich, but it's not easy to achieve that.

When there is something that we can do and that gives us an opportunity to make a profit, then that is something we should take advantage of, and this investment is one of them. But we also definitely have to prepare everything before investing.

The option of trading is there but for some reason it's very risky and I don't think it's advisable for people that have not gone through thorough classes except only if you are planning on putting money on some specific altcoins project that pump like crazy during this period that can fetch you significant amount of profits especially the newly listed coins that some of the project head decides to pump it all up.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: March 25, 2024, 11:04:46 PM »

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #157 on: March 25, 2024, 11:48:18 PM »
Who's doing well? I hope you didn't sell when the price dropped from 74k, to 65k for 1 bitcoin. As always, the scenario is +/- the same. To scare people as much as possible, and those who would go to buy. And the right people (corporations) will bribe them, and as a consequence they will earn good money in a short period of time.

P.S. At the time of writing this post, the price is already 70k$.

Finally the price of bitcoin was able to rise again and I waited for the price to reach $75k to print a new ATH and sell all the bitcoins I had and then I waited for the price to collapse again to buy bitcoin again at a cheap price.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #158 on: March 26, 2024, 04:43:31 AM »
I am not the main investor in choosing Bitcoin hodL but I only trade with Bitcoin.
I prefer to day trade with Bitcoin despite the fact that I have missed the train several times during the Bitcoin Pump.

For now, I will try HodL Bitcoin as OP said with very good advice for me to do.
I only have a little about Bitcoin because now the price of Bitcoin is very expensive.

I just want to see the positive effect of Bitcoin which rose to 71,000 USD today on all altcoins because I also have a few altcoins to wait for the profits.
Bitcoin is indeed worth investing in and HodL But if now for me to buy Bitcoin it feels very expensive.
retire and rest in peace

Offline littledragon7

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 02:42:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Search Avatar First Post
« Reply #159 on: March 26, 2024, 05:24:00 AM »
I am not the main investor in choosing Bitcoin hodL but I only trade with Bitcoin.
I prefer to day trade with Bitcoin despite the fact that I have missed the train several times during the Bitcoin Pump.

For now, I will try HodL Bitcoin as OP said with very good advice for me to do.
I only have a little about Bitcoin because now the price of Bitcoin is very expensive.

I just want to see the positive effect of Bitcoin which rose to 71,000 USD today on all altcoins because I also have a few altcoins to wait for the profits.
Bitcoin is indeed worth investing in and HodL But if now for me to buy Bitcoin it feels very expensive.

You seem a professional trader, you prefer to trade in bitcoin rather than hold. 
I'm just a small investor who buys and holds, waiting for bearish and bullish.  That's all
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 05:40:08 AM by littledragon7 »

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #160 on: March 26, 2024, 03:59:51 PM »

Yes, if we want to make a profit in the short term, then trading is the choice, but trading is not that easy because we have to really understand because the risk when we trade is greater than investing.

Especially for beginners, they cannot immediately make a profit, of course they will also experience losses when they start trading. And it's best if you want to trade then learn first, and when we learn we can invest.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1998
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:29:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #161 on: March 26, 2024, 05:49:18 PM »

Yes, if we want to make a profit in the short term, then trading is the choice, but trading is not that easy because we have to really understand because the risk when we trade is greater than investing.

Especially for beginners, they cannot immediately make a profit, of course they will also experience losses when they start trading. And it's best if you want to trade then learn first, and when we learn we can invest.

You are absolutely right, sometimes operating without knowing things can look very bad for us, it is always better to use our intelligence to read books, and to do many things such as being able to understand technical analysis, using the appropriate tools to help Our operations are to be more exact, therefore when I am going to put any type of money in bitcoin at this time it is only for hodl, it is not for trading, because I always base myself on the Wyckoff method and it may be because of these things change from one moment to another, all I can say about this is that more things can be done to have a better understanding, for example I like to see articles and analyzes from other traders to see if they agree with my perspective.

But always based on the possible scenarios that the world presents, when there is a fundamental, it is best to take shelter.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #162 on: March 26, 2024, 06:40:30 PM »

Yeah exactly. I was once a newbie especially in trading though I am not an expert right at the moment but I knew the basics and in comparison to my previous and first trade it was worst than what I have right now since I have learned from my past mistakes . Experience is the best teacher they would say and it is proven true.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #163 on: March 27, 2024, 01:36:28 PM »

Yeah exactly. I was once a newbie especially in trading though I am not an expert right at the moment but I knew the basics and in comparison to my previous and first trade it was worst than what I have right now since I have learned from my past mistakes . Experience is the best teacher they would say and it is proven true.
That's a good point, because experience is the best teacher and maybe you can't get it from other places because only with the experience we have can we know something we never knew before.

Actually, all of us here have been at that stage, yes, we have been at the beginner stage and didn't know anything about trading or investing. However, with what we experience and also by learning, we can slowly find out something that we never knew before.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3534
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 06:15:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #164 on: March 28, 2024, 11:04:37 PM »
It depends on the individual whether it fits with his goal or not. If selling at $74k is his goal, it is no problem to sell at the price. However, I'm sure we don't sell at once, there should be some targets for selling 1 BTC. IMO, people who sold the BTC at $73k or $74k, they probably do DCA. They will rebuy again when the price dropped significantly like few days ago (under $65k).

Anyway, I think your picture can be smaller. You can create a smaller one next time. Please adjust it, don't make it too big!

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀