follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Cardano Getting Ready w/ Shelly & Transform Africa for Improved Decentralization  (Read 21199 times)

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3395
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 01:34:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Cardano Getting Ready with Shelly and Transform Africa for Improved Decentralization

Charles Hoskinson, the CEO of Cardano, stated that Shelly should be expected by the end of the first quarter of 2019. Implementation tasks are pending. However, it is widely expected that the Cardano project will function as the powerhouse project in the year 2019.

From the market cap perspective of Cardano, Hoskinson wants to push the sustain the competitiveness of the crypto and at the same time is working towards moving Cardano back to rank five as before from the market cap perspective.

Shelly is the upcoming update of Cardano (ADA).  The update is focused on complete decentralization. The protocol will, therefore, concentrate on providing for the required supporting infrastructure.

With 1000 staking pools, Cardano will be the most centralized in the industry.  The company will be moving to the POS system completely.

Hoskinson stated that PoS would be a completely secure system and no bootstrapping or checkpoints will be required.

The Shelly update will facilitate delegation in a way that miners will be able to provide their block signing rights to third parties they can trust.

Incentives facilitated by the stakeholders will provide for a hassle-free operation by allowing them to put ADA tokens in stakes for the incentives.

To facilitate complete decentralization, the networking infrastructure will be improved around the Cardano Protocol.

The three main goals of delegation, incentives, and decentralization will be facilitated with the update of Shelly.

Most of the scaling issues related to Ethereum and Bitcoin will be solved with the Shelly update. If this update gets to be successful, then Cardano could be adapted to be “Enterprise ready.”  Thus will be able to augment corporate application.

“Transform Africa” is one of the initiatives of Cardano to improve the financing facilities for third world countries.  The high market cap goals are related to facilitating funding for the third world countries with its treasury that is designed to be self-sustaining.

The road map of Cardano is focused on providing for interoperability, stability, and management. Cardano is developing exotic and interdependent algorithms in complex protocols. Regardless of how the market moves Cardano will be in operation.  The investors in Cardano will be able to judge it based on its adoption potential.

The short and medium-term outlook for ADA provides for a bullish trend.  The bullish momentum is currently sustained in the ascending channel. Cardano is all set to be a high-value project in the future. It has got a self-sustaining ecosystem, and it will be functional in the year 2019 and beyond.

https://thecurrencyanalytics.com/4283/cardano-getting-ready-with-shelly-and-transform-africa-for-improved-decentralization/

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1981
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
If Cardano has such a dream, I'm sure Cardano can do it.
If you look at power-based ICOs such as WPP Energy, Terra Green, Green Coin and WinDhan, I think Cardano is better than all of them to create an ICO power plant in Africa .

Offline Sudarmono

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 646
  • 🔰 FERRUM NETWORK
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: December 20, 2020, 03:12:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
This is very good and I believe Cardano will be very successful with this power plant project, because I am always optimistic about cardano.
Ferrum Network •   ANN • Bounty • Website • Telegram
The First High-Speed Interoperability Network for Real-World Financial Applications

Offline Warung_lontong

• Activity: 414
  • Last Active: April 06, 2020, 11:36:56 AM
    • View Profile

it is true that cardano is preparing for a very good thing, and I really believe that a cardano will be a potential coin in the future.
                 ▄▄
              ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
▓▓▓   ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀   ▀▓▓▓
▓▓▓▄       ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀         ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
  ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
      ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
              ▀█▓▓▓▓█▀

Relictum Pro
|Blockchain 5.0 | Decentralized Ledger Technology                                                      Whitepaper  |  Yellowpaper  |  ANN
Global platform covering all the aspects of human life in a distributed registry

Offline Sudarmono

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 646
  • 🔰 FERRUM NETWORK
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: December 20, 2020, 03:12:44 AM
    • View Profile

it will be very good and I really believe that it will be very beneficial for the development of cardano and will give a lot of positive impact for those who use it, and believe that the cardano will be able to increase even higher in price.
Ferrum Network •   ANN • Bounty • Website • Telegram
The First High-Speed Interoperability Network for Real-World Financial Applications

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Oh wow Africa, welcome to the Cardano coin which has a lot of communities in the cryptocuurrency market and is more meaningful than NEO.
I am sure Africa must get this opportunity more than everything and this is the right opportunity for Cardano to expand its business in Africa more ! Good luck !
retire and rest in peace

IyemRoker

-
I think so too because Africa has the potential to develop the cryptocurrency which is very broad.
The continent of Africa is very wide and big, if Cardano goes to the mainland of Africa, then surely this great opportunity for Cardano can grow in Africa.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline KrasnowekO

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: December 11, 2019, 12:02:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
before 152E000 is this:
 152DFC0:00000000000000000000000000000000
 152DFD0:00000000000000000000000000000000
 152DFE0:00000000580DF8A801000000FFFFFFFF
 Im not sure if I can use this base address
Table-tennis,volleyball,swimming
 Good good study,day day up.
 Lifting my head I watched the brignt moon,Lowering my head I dreamed that Im home.

Offline Michaeldup

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: August 20, 2019, 12:02:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    First Post Signature Fourth year Anniversary
I have recently got a pair of Muscovys the duck settled in well and is laying every day, I have read Muscovys only lay when they are ready to raise a family is this true?
newbie deactivated link:https://www.noriualaus.com/cuisinart-rice-cooker/ [nonactive]

Offline Glennfum

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: November 02, 2019, 05:56:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Cardano Getting Ready w/ Shelly Transform Africa for Improved Decentralization
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2019, 07:28:38 PM »
"Error occured while signing log records" . This problem has been for months. Just suddenly stopped working...not sure why. Just getting around to solve the problem.
Thanks
newbie deactivated link:https://www.altivar31.ru/ [nonactive]

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG