follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Germany - Bundesliga League Prediction Thread - 2023/24 ⚽  (Read 2464 times)

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:56:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
Re: Germany - Bundesliga League Prediction Thread - 2023/24 ⚽
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2024, 10:56:00 PM »
The article until now Leverkusen has still never lost this which is difficult for Bayern Munich to catch up while Thomas Tuchel's team has lost twice, of course the difference in points will be tenuous.

But believe that the remaining time is still long there is a possibility that Leverkusen will lose if they don't, so they will break the record.
But anyone who bet on Bayern yesterday will be disappointed.

Leverkusen are unbeaten not just in Germany but in europe, they've won all 6 matches in the europa league group stage. One important quality of a manger is his ability to manage the crop of players he has even in crisis. Xavi Alonso is doing a remarkable job but I hope the team can still be strong enough to keep pushing, the injury list is piling up and it's not looking good. Four players are on the sideline due to injury and I see this as a problem.

This man has suprised everyone and I will not  surprised again if they eventually came out champions of the league for the first time in a long period. Although Bayern Munich is still there to look out for and I think Bayern Leverkusen must have learnt a vital lesson from the mistakes Dortmund did that cost them their trophy so I don't think they will give space for such errors and besides in the bundesLiga today I feel only Bayern Munich stands a chance against this Xabi Alonso's side.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2024, 10:56:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1095
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:07:17 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2024, 02:44:49 PM »
Leverkusen will host Bayern Munich, this is a match that is highly anticipated by everyone, especially by Bundesliga lovers. Yes, this match will be one of the matches that will determine the journey of these two teams to get closer to the championship ladder.

Who will win, Leverkusen? Bayern Munich? Or will the match end with a draw? Of course this will be difficult for us to predict, because looking at the performance of the two teams this season, they are quite balanced, and in my opinion a draw might be a fair result.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1066
  • Last Active: Today at 08:50:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2024, 07:50:18 PM »
Leverkusen will host Bayern Munich, this is a match that is highly anticipated by everyone, especially by Bundesliga lovers. Yes, this match will be one of the matches that will determine the journey of these two teams to get closer to the championship ladder.

Who will win, Leverkusen? Bayern Munich? Or will the match end with a draw? Of course this will be difficult for us to predict, because looking at the performance of the two teams this season, they are quite balanced, and in my opinion a draw might be a fair result.
First half season match, both team get draw when Bayern Munich becoming the host, its great opportunity for Leverkusen when next match become the host and get opportunity three points to make gap few points left on top standings. This season, still defend with Bayern Leverkusen unbeaten record and will Bayern Munich can stop it or Leverkusen will make another unbeaten record until the end of this season.
For the match result  I think Bayern Leverkusen has more winning opportunity than Bayern Munich, seems winning above 1-0 its a fair result for the most interested match.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2024, 08:04:53 PM »

First half season match, both team get draw when Bayern Munich becoming the host, its great opportunity for Leverkusen when next match become the host and get opportunity three points to make gap few points left on top standings. This season, still defend with Bayern Leverkusen unbeaten record and will Bayern Munich can stop it or Leverkusen will make another unbeaten record until the end of this season.
For the match result  I think Bayern Leverkusen has more winning opportunity than Bayern Munich, seems winning above 1-0 its a fair result for the most interested match.

Wow, things seem to me when it comes to Leverkusen, because things are very big , Everyone hopes that things can be different , because everyone wants to see this team, the last game was something sensational, because with that 3-2 over the Stuggart was something that made many people laugh, because Leverkusen seemed to suffer, but Xabi Alonso found a way to make things better, so when I see that Leverkusen is going to play with Bayern, I think this is a team that will always give There's a lot to talk about, it makes me Curious because many are looking for a way for Leverkusen to beat them.

Bayern has a great team, they have the experience of doing everything better and good and they have been the kings of the Bundliga, only until last season when they almost missed out on the Bundesliga and almost lost it even so, they were Able to come out ahead , they are very Cool , so with the Leverkusen it will be something great.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2024, 11:59:09 PM »
Maybe this is not an important match, but the final result of the match between Mainz vs Union Berlin was a 1 - 1 draw.
Both are bottom clubs in the standings and this result means Berlin is temporarily safe from the relegation zone. I thought that in the past Berlin wasn't as bad as this, but this season it has really changed and they have become a lower club that is almost in the relegation zone.
What's even more unique is that the goal only takes a few minutes.

Offline ajiz138

• View Profile

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2024, 02:27:59 PM »

In terms of opportunities I think it's the same, but here Leverkusen are more favored because they will play as the host, their motivation must want to present a victory to their supporters.

A win will take them away from the Bundesliga chase. That's a good chance for them to become Bundesliga champions this season. They must utilize this opportunity very well to make them even closer to the championship ladder.

One of the matches that will be very decisive.

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 462
  • Last Active: Today at 11:59:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2024, 09:53:36 PM »
In terms of opportunities I think it's the same, but here Leverkusen are more favored because they will play as the host, their motivation must want to present a victory to their supporters.

A win will take them away from the Bundesliga chase. That's a good chance for them to become Bundesliga champions this season. They must utilize this opportunity very well to make them even closer to the championship ladder.

Bayern has won the Bundesliga Liga title in 11 consecutive seasons. Their dominance in the league makes it looks as if there are only two clubs; Bayern and "others clubs". For that reason, I'll be rooting for Leverkusen come saturday and I'd like to see them lift the trophy this season. A win against Bayern may not necessarily stamp their footings on the title as there are still many matches to go, but it may send a message that the era of Bayern's dominance is coming to an end.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2024, 09:53:36 PM »

Offline ajiz138

• View Profile

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2024, 02:51:34 PM »

Bayern has won the Bundesliga Liga title in 11 consecutive seasons. Their dominance in the league makes it looks as if there are only two clubs; Bayern and "others clubs". For that reason, I'll be rooting for Leverkusen come saturday and I'd like to see them lift the trophy this season. A win against Bayern may not necessarily stamp their footings on the title as there are still many matches to go, but it may send a message that the era of Bayern's dominance is coming to an end.
For people who aren't Bayern Munich supporters and are just Bundesliga fans, I'm sure they'll be rooting for Leverkusen to win this one too. Because it will stop the dominance of Bayern Munich who can defend the title every season.

If in the end Leverkusen can become champions, it will be a good record where they will succeed in becoming a team that managed to stop Bayern Munich which has been very difficult to stop.

I think a draw is also a good result for Leverkusen, but we'll see.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2024, 10:36:53 PM »
This first week match

Dortmund showed the quality of their game against Freiburg, which is actually not a small club. 3 goals without reply made Dortmund very dominant here. And Malen was an extraordinary player this time by contributing 2 goals in this match.

Next, we are waiting for the big battle between Leverkusen and Bayern Munich.
Which one is your favorite, mate?

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1375
  • Last Active: Today at 08:59:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2024, 06:58:14 AM »
Leverkusen and Bayern Munich
Match Today
Leverkusen are ahead in the point table to Bayern Munich. Leverkusen and Bayern Munich both team played 20 match in this League.
Leverkusen - 52 point
Bayern Munich - 50 point

Leverkusen and Bayern Munich  are top in the point table. Leverkusen First in Point Table and Bayern Munich is second in point table. Today's Match is very important for both of team. Because who will win this match he will Table topper.

I Prediction Bayern Munich will win this match. Although Leverkusen is undefeated till now. I think today's Result
Bayern Munich 2-1 Leverkusen

Online bounceback

• Activity: 812
  • Last Active: Today at 08:56:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2024, 08:56:22 AM »
Match Today
Leverkusen are ahead in the point table to Bayern Munich. Leverkusen and Bayern Munich both team played 20 match in this League.
Leverkusen - 52 point
Bayern Munich - 50 point

Leverkusen and Bayern Munich  are top in the point table. Leverkusen First in Point Table and Bayern Munich is second in point table. Today's Match is very important for both of team. Because who will win this match he will Table topper.

I Prediction Bayern Munich will win this match. Although Leverkusen is undefeated till now. I think today's Result
Bayern Munich 2-1 Leverkusen
Classic match between Bayern Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich, the match fighting for top standings position behind both team remaining two points left with Bayern Leverkusen manage awhile top position with unbeaten trend. First meet, Bayern and Leverkusen got draw but this time Leverkusen have motivate with playing as home match and continue with unbeaten record in front of their fans.
I see large opportunity for Bayern Leverkusen continue the unbeaten record and raise more than 30 matches all competition without losses.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2024, 09:53:20 PM »
Oh may..
Watching this match was so surprising, the result is exactly very ridiculous.

I know that Leverkusen is now very increasing. But I did really think that Bayern Munich is the one that will win if we consider the composition of the squad. But in fact, Leverkusen was beyond the expectation.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3534
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 06:15:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2024, 10:50:59 PM »

I know that Leverkusen is now very increasing. But I did really think that Bayern Munich is the one that will win if we consider the composition of the squad. But in fact, Leverkusen was beyond the expectation.
Leverkusen performance is always interesting to see. So far, they are unbeaten. Now, they defeat Bayern Munich with 3 goals. Although they have no good attackers, they could win the match because their defenders scored goals. All the players of Leverkusen look to have great ability in scoring goals. That makes Leverkusen be a special team in Bundesliga under Xabi's management.

Sure, Leverkusen is likely to win the title this season.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1375
  • Last Active: Today at 08:59:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2024, 10:55:29 PM »
Oh may..

Yes i am also surprised. I and it will may be happen Leverkusen will be champion i think. They played fantastic. They scored 3 goal. Josip StanisicAlex Grimaldo & Jeremic Frimpong scored goal in this match. But if we justify we saw maximum figer were Bayern side, like- Possession, pass, pass accuracy etc. I think Bayern will come back Again.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2024, 11:46:24 PM »
Oh may..

Yes i am also surprised. I and it will may be happen Leverkusen will be champion i think. They played fantastic. They scored 3 goal. Josip StanisicAlex Grimaldo & Jeremic Frimpong scored goal in this match. But if we justify we saw maximum figer were Bayern side, like- Possession, pass, pass accuracy etc. I think Bayern will come back Again.
Amaziiiinggggg..
Wooowww, Leverkusen actually beat Bayern Munich with a very embarrassing defeat for Munich. I don't know, but some people see this result. Because it really rarely happens in the Bundesliga. Moreover, this is Bayern Munich. So this defeat will certainly have a tremendous impact on the mentality of Bayern Munich's players.

This time, this season, the Bundesliga is indeed for Leverkusen. It would be very interesting and more interesting if Leverkusen became the holders of this Bundesliga title, so that in the end they could break the long chain of dominance of Bayern Munich.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG