follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How do you use profits from the crypto market?  (Read 5403 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2902
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 02:24:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
How do you use profits from the crypto market?
« on: February 01, 2024, 11:38:33 PM »
The crypto market is warming up after the recovery of BTC and many Altcoins, the community is talking about expectations, about new ATHs in 2024 and 2025. It seems like everyone is very optimistic, very excited to think about a good future in this crypto market. Everyone is thinking about the profits they will have after this cycle, and I'm sure everyone has a plan to use those profits most effectively.

I also have a lot of plans, but other than reinvesting in the market during the crypto winter to buy more tokens and get more profits in the next cycle, I think profits from the crypto market should bring positive values to my real life.

I know that this crypto market is really potential and creates extremely large profits in the uptrend. A token's price increase of 1000% in an uptrend year is considered a weak increase and not an effective investment in the crypto market, stock investors are always surprised about this. But the market also contains many risks and creates pressure when investing, holding and trading. Many investors I know have looked much older after just 1 cycle in this market. It would be bad if profits continued to put more pressure on their lives, we only have 1 life to live   ::)

I am not a professional investor, I DCA so there is less pressure. But to be honest, I still cannot escape all the negative impacts of the market. I hold BTC and I'm happy when the BTC price increases, I'm sad when the BTC price drops, even though I have determined to hold BTC for 1-2 years and will not sell regardless of any fluctuations during that time. I think many other investors also have similar feelings, things will be worse for traders participating in Margin and Future!

To balance those negative emotions, I always spend 50% of my profits from the crypto market to spend on family needs, usually buying gifts for members. The biggest joy I can mention is that in the previous cycle, I took profits in BTC and used the profits to buy a new iPad for my daughter to use. She loves it and even named the Ipad as "iBit" because I told her: the Ipad is gift from Bitcoin (and not from BTC Spot ETF of BlackRock). Don't worry, I still don't want to teach her DCA BTC, her childhood needs to be protected  ;D

I know this joy is very small for many others, but it is big enough to give me more motivation to try harder in this market. There's nothing better than when profits from the crypto market become the joy of the person I love the most  :-*

I know many people who enter the market and are very successful, they have huge profits but all they do is invest. They almost forget that they also need to spend and use the profits from the crypto market to make their lives better.

I want to hear from you:
  • Have you ever been profitable and taken profits in the crypto market?
  • How did you use that profit? Do you use that profit or reinvest it?
  • Do you think using profits is also important for your investment journey?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 11:45:23 PM by KryptoBull »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

How do you use profits from the crypto market?
« on: February 01, 2024, 11:38:33 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: How do you use profits from the crypto market?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 10:28:45 PM »
    I want to hear from you:
    I did it, but not in large quantities. Taking profits during a bullish era is something that everyone is really looking forward to. But unfortunately, sometimes there are coins that allow us to take profits, but there are also those that fail due to several reasons. Some of them are that the coin immediately rugpull or sets the target price too high. So, really miss the chance. However, at least, the percentage of taking profits must be higher compared to the loss or the lost opportunities. And that's all I ever got.

That will depend on fund management. Based on what I did before, there were several percentages that I cashed out because they really needed it in real life. However, most of it is for re-investment to prepare for the next bullish era. However, the amount is not that big, so you have to continue accumulating to achieve optimal results.

Of course, This is quite influential and important. Because we can measure the extent of our results so far and how we will use them in the future for further needs or investments in the future.

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
    • Activity: 2710
    • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
    • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
      2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
    « Reply #2 on: February 04, 2024, 09:24:42 AM »
    That will depend on fund management. Based on what I did before, there were several percentages that I cashed out because they really needed it in real life. However, most of it is for re-investment to prepare for the next bullish era. However, the amount is not that big, so you have to continue accumulating to achieve optimal results.
    It is ideally like what is said, some we use to meet needs, but some are also for investment. But now it is difficult to do because the value obtained is not divided into several parts, but it would be better to use it immediately for new investments.
    So that during the bullish season we can get the maximum.
    In addition, there will be changes so that the bounty value that we get is indeed very large, and it will be easy to carry out the allocation of division.
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
    ░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
    ░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
    ░░░░░░█████████
    ░░░░░░█████████
    ░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
    ████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
    ██████████████████████████████
    █████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
    ███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
    ██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
    █████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
    ███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
    ███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
    ████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
    █████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
    ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
    ████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
    ██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    MIXERO.IO
    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ████
    ███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
    ████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
    ████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
    ██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
    ████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
    ████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
    ████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
    █████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
    ███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
    ███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
    ██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
    ████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ████
    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    MIX.NOW
    ████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ████
    █████████████
    █████████████
    ░░░░░░░░░██████
    █████████████░░░░██░░░██████
    █████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
    █████████████
    █████████████░░█████████
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
    ░░█████████░░░░█████████
    ░░█████████
    ░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
    ░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
    • Activity: 4142
    • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
    • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:29:23 AM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
      50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
    « Reply #3 on: February 04, 2024, 09:42:09 AM »
    I want to hear from you:

Profit is very important because without it then most of us would not even be here...for as long as we are human beings we look at profits as rewards for the things we are doing and investing money with. Profits can be liken to incentives so we keep on going forward and will continue on dreaming of bigger things for our life, that of our family and our community. Now, that answers number three. On question number one, yes I think I am already profitable though there are also some losses along the way and for which I really learned big lessons from and on number two, I used the profits to invest with real estate and of course personal and family needs. Overall, the crypto industry has been good to me for the past several years and though I am already planning on diversifying I am not going to leave and will continue to be participating and even looking for opportunities (hopefully not getting ingo scams and frauds so am crossing my fingers!)

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
    • Activity: 1440
    • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:06:03 AM
      • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
    « Reply #4 on: February 04, 2024, 05:26:39 PM »

I want to hear from you:

I definitely get a profit from the crypto I own, even though it's not big according to the crypto I have as capital. For profits from crypto, I usually divide it into two, put it into another coin and use it for myself,
    In my opinion, using profits for further investment is only natural if we use cold money

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1104
    • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:28:31 PM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
      10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
    « Reply #5 on: February 04, 2024, 05:35:46 PM »
    Yes, I have been profitable many times and I have also taken profits from crypto-market. I have also faced some losses but so far the profits have been many times higher then the losses and that's why I don't even care about the losses that I had.

I have used some of the profit for reinvesting while used some of it for my current needs. I have purchased so many good tools and daily needed items from the profits and I will continue doing that. I'm not someone who will reinvest 100% of the profits again to make more profits but I'm someone who will reinvest 50% of the profits and keep 50% of the profits for my personal needs.

Yes, I do think that using profits is important for my investment journey because reinvesting the 50% profits will always make my next profits higher then the previous ones and that's why I believe it's an important thing for my investment journey.
                 ▄▄█████████▄▄
        ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████▄
     ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
    ▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
    █████████████▀▀      ▐█████
    ████████████        ▄██████
    ▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
     █████
    ███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
      ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
       ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
    .|
    ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▄██████▀██████▄
    ▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
    ▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
    ████░░████▀▄█░░████
    ████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
    ▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
    ▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
    ▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀█████▀▀
    NO LOGS
    ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
    ▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
    ▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
    ██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
    ███████▄░▄░▄███████
    ▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
    ▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
    ▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█████▀▀
    NO SIGN-UP
    |████████████████████████
    █████████████▀▄▀████████
    ████████████▀▄█████████
    ██████████▀▌▄██████████
    ██████████▌███████████
    █████████▀▄███▀█████████
    ██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
    █████▀▄█▀▄████████████
    ██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
    █████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
    ██████████████▄██████
    ███████▄▄██████▄████████
    ████████████████████████
    ██████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██████
    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    MIX ՈOW.
    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ██████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
    • Activity: 2902
    • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 02:24:06 AM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
      Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
    « Reply #6 on: February 04, 2024, 07:18:41 PM »
    Profit is very important because without it then most of us would not even be here...for as long as we are human beings we look at profits as rewards for the things we are doing and investing money with. Profits can be liken to incentives so we keep on going forward and will continue on dreaming of bigger things for our life, that of our family and our community. Now, that answers number three. On question number one, yes I think I am already profitable though there are also some losses along the way and for which I really learned big lessons from and on number two, I used the profits to invest with real estate and of course personal and family needs. Overall, the crypto industry has been good to me for the past several years and though I am already planning on diversifying I am not going to leave and will continue to be participating and even looking for opportunities (hopefully not getting ingo scams and frauds so am crossing my fingers!)
    There are many investors who have never taken profits and used the profits they themselves earned from the crypto market. Greed makes them expect more and think that the more capital, the more profit. They do not know how to create joy and motivation for themselves, and at the same time gain the support of their family.

I believe that when you cash out your crypto profits and pay for your family's needs, you will have more love for crypto and more reasons to stay in this market for many more cycles  ;D

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2024, 07:18:41 PM »

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
    • Activity: 1378
    • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
    • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:27:41 PM
      • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
    « Reply #7 on: February 04, 2024, 08:14:00 PM »
    There are many investors who have never taken profits and used the profits they themselves earned from the crypto market. Greed makes them expect more and think that the more capital, the more profit. They do not know how to create joy and motivation for themselves, and at the same time gain the support of their family.

I believe that when you cash out your crypto profits and pay for your family's needs, you will have more love for crypto and more reasons to stay in this market for many more cycles  ;D
    First of all, use cryptocurrency for financial independence.  Including the safety of assets and, accordingly, income.  Today, the state believes that a person must always share his profit with the state, while the person has not received any efforts or assistance from the state.  Therefore, cryptocurrencies fundamentally change the situation in this regard.
    SWG.IO.
    Smart World
    Global Token
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
    ▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
    ▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
    ▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
    ▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
    ▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
    BINANCE
    #SWGT
    █▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
    .BUY NOW.
    ▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
    ███  ICOHOLDER  ███
    ✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
    ✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
    • Activity: 2710
    • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
      • View Profile

2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
    « Reply #8 on: February 05, 2024, 04:41:05 AM »
    Yes, I do think that using profits is important for my investment journey because reinvesting the 50% profits will always make my next profits higher then the previous ones and that's why I believe it's an important thing for my investment journey.
    The ideal thing is done if it really wants to invest again with 50% of the profits obtained.
    because of course we all hope that more and more investment will automatically produce optimal values.
    even though it will not always be realised, but there must be courage and analysis to place where.
    Of course, there are more, but there are also those who reduce everything and return it to themselves.
    ░░░░░░█████████
    ░░░░░░█████████
    MIXERO.IO
    ████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ████
    ████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ████
    MIX.NOW
    ████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ████
    █████████████
    █████████████
    ░░░░░░░░░██████
    █████████████
    █████████████░░█████████
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
    ░░█████████░░░░█████████
    ░░█████████

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
    • Activity: 1726
    • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:30:28 PM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
      10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
    « Reply #9 on: February 05, 2024, 06:00:50 AM »
    Of course, what is the benefit of all profits if we will continue to invest and accumulate profits without benefiting from them in our lives and needs or realizing our dreams on the ground?

Personally, I use part of my profits to spend on my family’s monthly needs, and I was Holding the rest to make Bitcoin DCA in the long term, and I was planning to sell those amounts at ATH, then I would get a large amount of money enough to buy a store that I use in my business.

But we don't always get what we want. Some time ago, I had an unfortunate accident that led to an early failure of my plans.

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 879
    • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:41:48 PM
      • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
    « Reply #10 on: February 05, 2024, 06:47:01 AM »
    Of course, what is the benefit of all profits if we will continue to invest and accumulate profits without benefiting from them in our lives and needs or realizing our dreams on the ground?

Personally, I use part of my profits to spend on my family’s monthly needs, and I was Holding the rest to make Bitcoin DCA in the long term, and I was planning to sell those amounts at ATH, then I would get a large amount of money enough to buy a store that I use in my business.

But we don't always get what we want. Some time ago, I had an unfortunate accident that led to an early failure of my plans.

I wish you that any adversities that happened suddenly will pass easily and you will return to the usual flow of life.

LI do not use DCA, but prefer to buy at the bottom and sell at high prices. Of course, sometimes I don't guess these levels, but I definitely have a profit from trading. For example, I sold BTC at 26k and then bought it at 19k, and this gave an excellent increase in my portfolio.
    A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1038
    • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
    • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 02:33:54 PM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
      1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
    « Reply #11 on: February 05, 2024, 12:06:23 PM »

I want to hear from you:

That is really a long story mate I thought it was a book that I read page by page  ;D :D

but about those questions ,

1. of course we did and this is why we are buying low sellign high to cut losses or to increase potential profit.

2. Of course Again i use those to reinvest because all my crypto investments are solely keeping into crypto market and not for daily use.

3. It is Profit mate , of course this will always be important .

Offline trendcoin

• Legendary
    • Activity: 3490
    • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:45:47 PM
      • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
    « Reply #12 on: February 05, 2024, 02:01:07 PM »
    I use some of the profits from cryptocurrencies to meet my needs, some to repurchase, and some to invest in new projects. I use it for general purposes, but the majority of the money stays in the market because I believe that this market will grow. However, I must admit that I have not been making very good profits lately. My earnings have been very low lately because I am afraid to take risks. I think we are in a slightly uncertain market...
    ░░░░░░█████████
    ░░░░░░█████████
    MIXERO.IO
    ████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ████
    ████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ████
    MIX.NOW
    ████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ████
    █████████████
    █████████████
    ░░░░░░░░░██████
    █████████████
    █████████████░░█████████
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
    ░░█████████░░░░█████████
    ░░█████████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • Activity: 1412
    • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
      10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
    « Reply #13 on: February 05, 2024, 02:22:19 PM »
    Have you ever been profitable and taken profits in the crypto market?
    Yes I have been profitable and taken profits in the crypto market. 2017 was the time being where most of us witnessed all this. Right now same as usual but a bit low compared to previous profits.

How did you use that profit? Do you use that profit or reinvest it?
    I invested it for long term and I also reinvested few funds so I could be future proof.

Do you think using profits is also important for your investment journey?
    Of course depending on how we actually use it for. If we use it as a liability then we might end up nothing but if we had to add it to our existing investments there is a higher chance for us of achieving financial freedom.

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
    • Activity: 1576
    • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • Referrals: 2
    • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:47:16 PM
      • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
    « Reply #14 on: February 05, 2024, 05:12:34 PM »
    ~snip~
    I want to hear from you:

I read your post and I think that you are thinking quite correctly when you invest part of the profit in some real things in your life that mean a lot to you and the people around you. I believe that money (in any form) exists to make some of your dreams come true, and that those who only reinvest their profits risk not getting the chance to do so at all for any unforeseeable reason.

I can say that I bought a lot from the profits that came from cryptocurrencies, especially because I invested in Bitcoin back when it was worth just over $200. Fortunately, in the first years, I more or less only invested and collected by faucets, so I started to enjoy the profit only sometime during 2017 during the big bull run.
    █████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    MixTum.io
    █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██