follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: SHOULD I CARE ABOUT BITCOIN HALVING  (Read 1241 times)

Offline BattleAxe1

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:07:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Karma Topic Starter
SHOULD I CARE ABOUT BITCOIN HALVING
« on: April 16, 2024, 02:10:38 PM »
It's a matter of days before the next Bitcoin's halving following the news from monitoring Bitcoin halving countdown tool. And more people seem to be talking about this year's halving than the previous ones.

There's been conversation that this year's halving will be different in some ways, largely because of Bitcoin Spot ETF approval. But I'm wondering why a non Bitcoin miner like myself should care so much about the Bitcoin Halving except that I've seen some CEX rolling out events like I BTC treasure chase for traders and others. While we earn from events as such, what's else.

It's clear Bitcoin Miners are at present earning 6.25 BTC from new block they create and that reward will be reduced to 3.125 BTC from my readings. So how does making BTC scarcer benefit crypto traders generally?

How is everyone else preparing for the halving? Please share.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

SHOULD I CARE ABOUT BITCOIN HALVING
« on: April 16, 2024, 02:10:38 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1576
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:47:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
Re: SHOULD I CARE ABOUT BITCOIN HALVING
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2024, 06:28:11 PM »
It's a matter of days before the next Bitcoin's halving following the news from monitoring Bitcoin halving countdown tool. And more people seem to be talking about this year's halving than the previous ones.

Maybe it just seems to you that there is a lot more talk about this halving than the previous ones, because I witnessed the last two halvings and I can say that people around Bitcoin were always excited about it - although the 2016 halving did not have such a media response as the 2020 one.

There's been conversation that this year's halving will be different in some ways, largely because of Bitcoin Spot ETF approval. But I'm wondering why a non Bitcoin miner like myself should care so much about the Bitcoin Halving except that I've seen some CEX rolling out events like I BTC treasure chase for traders and others. While we earn from events as such, what's else.

From a technical point of view, the halving is the same as every one so far, and there is no doubt about that. What is different is that the new ATH happened before the halving, and that is why this halving is different. Look, if you have no reason to care, then just don't care too much or at all.

It's clear Bitcoin Miners are at present earning 6.25 BTC from new block they create and that reward will be reduced to 3.125 BTC from my readings. So how does making BTC scarcer benefit crypto traders generally?

The story goes like this - if miners mine less BTC, then there will be less new BTC on the market, which means that with the expected increased demand, the price of BTC will go up. Of course, in that story, it should be taken into account that according to the new reward, miners mine about 450 BTC per day, or about 13 500 BTC per month - and even if they sell everything (which never happens), that can no longer affect the price.

Honestly, I don't prepare because I don't see the point in it - on a certain block the reward will be halved and that's it. The only ones who need to prepare are the miners, because they will earn half as much, and that means they have to adapt.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1044
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:33:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2024, 06:57:35 PM »
By following simple economic laws, you're supposed to know that the more a scarce a commodity is, the more it's needed, and the more a commodity is needed/demanded, the more it's price imcreses and this is essentially a good thing for every bitcoin investor. Basic knowledge of the law of scarcity, demand and supply should be able to explain this to your understanding.

When miners' incentive for mining new blocks are cut into halves, there would be lesser bitcoin in circulation and when this happens the price of bitcoin catapults ( according to past performances).
Although past performances may not guarantee future results in the crypto space but these are natural economic laws so I strongly believe the results wouldn't be any different from the past results and performances, so it's essentially a good thing for Bitcoin holders and enthusiasts as they pray for Bitcoin to reach ecen higher ATH.

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1104
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:28:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2024, 08:14:37 PM »
You should not care about halving neither should you think about it if you aren't a Bitcoin miner. It's simply an event that has been known to make Bitcoin more scarce and those who understand the value of Bitcoin, and knows when it's getting scarce then they try their best to accumulate as much Bitcoin as they possibly can.

That accumulation of Bitcoin will increase the market cap of Bitcoin and its value increases. When Bitcoin's value start increasing then other coins also start gaining value because of the coverage that crypto market gets. Of course the value increase is because of the investors, and social media promotors who convince those investors
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2024, 08:50:39 PM »
How is everyone else preparing for the halving?
I personally do not care about the halving to be honest even before because I am not a miner myself and I don't have much Bitcoin with me or I don't have extra money to buy during the dip but this something to prepare for as the dip is the best time for everyone to jump-in though we can still buy through DCA if we wanted.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 05:39:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2024, 09:32:06 PM »

Everything would really be depending on the demand because if Bitcoin would become more scarcer but the demand doesnt move or becomes lesser then dont expect for some price jump
but if we are really that saying the opposite then you would definitely say that price would be shooting up into the moon. As for an individual point of view about halving period
then it does give out that kind of hype in the community because we know that once halving happens on Bitcoin then bull run market comes next
and this is where most people been keeping their eye on.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1090
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 04:39:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2024, 09:46:38 PM »

Ever since the Bitcoin went live and first Genesis block was mine, miners has clearly been the only source of Bitcoin supply, as they mined each block every 10 minutes on average, more Bitcoin is been supply and added to the circulating supply together with the transaction fees that are been collected for every successful mined block they found.

However, what they get reduces every four years, that means supply that is been added is shrinking every four years and that means the supply is dying making it less and more demand keeps coining from buyers, this is why Bitcoin is becoming scared after each halving. These is why you must hold some Bitcoin before the bull run so as not to miss the pumped as a result of demands from traders and speculators.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2024, 09:46:38 PM »

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 756
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2024, 10:21:12 PM »
How is everyone else preparing for the halving?
How else will someone prepare for the halving if not to buy additional bitcoin through DCA strategy before the market skyrockets finally since they are not Bitcoin miners their block reward will reduce from 6.25BTC to 3.125BTC.

The halving is what many of us have been anticipating for a long, saving up their USDT for this time when the market will experience another dip before the scarcity of bitcoin increases because of how miners have reduced(halved) the block reward of bitcoin.

Online electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1603
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:19:18 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2024, 11:26:44 PM »

most of people in crypto are investors and most probably you are an investor as well. know that every halving BTC price skyrockets which you should really care about Bitcoin Halving because this opportunity could change your life forever.

the economy is bad and therefore as an investor you need to make your ROI and is possible multiply it to thousands. well, you are presented with the great time to make money thru halving. not only that even i you are not a BTC holder, the altcoins does what BTC does. you still make money.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4142
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:29:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2024, 06:42:41 AM »

So how does making BTC scarcer benefit crypto traders generally? How is everyone else preparing for the halving?

Generally speaking, whether one is trading or just holding Bitcoin, we can all get benefitted by the increase in the price of this asset in the market. Now, of course, good traders can be making money whether the market will go up or go down so maybe they don't care that much. I am not much into trading so my experience with that endeavor can be quite limited. As to preparations, maybe the best thing to do is to make sure that we have some BTC in our non-custodial wallet so that after halving we can be a part of the rising market. I think more than that, there is nothing really more significant here on the personal level though there is no denying the whole crypto market is really so excited with this development. Halving come and go but this is going to be a very unique one because of the ETF approval though we don't what can happen in the next halving maybe four years from now.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1088
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2024, 09:37:42 AM »
If you've been reading around about halving and its effects and everything, you should know that there is a trend in the cryptocurrency market and we call it the bull run, it is when the whole market goes up and all the cryptocurrencies gain value, and based on historical data and charts, this trend occurs around or after the halving event in each Bitcoin cycle. So, as a trader or investor, this must be something you should care about, in my opinion.

Talking about the scarcity of Bitcoin, the halving doesn't make the supply lower with a magic wand and make its price go up, but the incoming circulation of Bitcoin reduces which means that as the demand increases and the circulating supply doesn't increase by much, the value will go up in the long run.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Jokers

• Mythical
  • Activity: 7644
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:01:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2024, 11:24:57 AM »
Please share.

ℹ️ Using capslock in topic titles is inappropriate and disrespectful to other forum users. Please avoid this behavior, otherwise your topics may be deleted.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1102
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:13:10 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2024, 02:04:21 PM »
In fact, there is no compulsion to make everyone care about the Bitcoin Halving event,... but based on the history of Bitcoin Halving that has occurred, we have encountered a bullish market movement which has caused many holders to gain large profits in a short time. The price pump occurred after the halving... and it clearly made many people experience an increase in their portfolio.

So... anyone has the choice to care or not care about the Bitcoin Halving... and because I want to take advantage of this moment to gain greater profits, I decided to care about the 2024 Bitcoin halving moment this time.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1038
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 02:33:54 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2024, 02:42:22 PM »

What kind of preparation are you asking? well if what you wanna hear is before halving then  I have my ready amount to rebuy incase that the market goes back to the trend of dumping before halving , but if the market go different ways? then I must be ready to sell all my holdings in preparation for the coming dumping.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2024, 02:43:08 PM »
In fact, there is no compulsion to make everyone care about the Bitcoin Halving event,... but based on the history of Bitcoin Halving that has occurred, we have encountered a bullish market movement which has caused many holders to gain large profits in a short time. The price pump occurred after the halving... and it clearly made many people experience an increase in their portfolio.

So... anyone has the choice to care or not care about the Bitcoin Halving... and because I want to take advantage of this moment to gain greater profits, I decided to care about the 2024 Bitcoin halving moment this time.
Yeah maybe it will only serves as an indicator of something like an accumulation period for holders. For serious investors I think halving has significance but for us who can do nothing about the event I think we just don't mind it.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG