follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !  (Read 8822 times)

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
Re: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2024, 03:38:33 PM »
Valencia vs Las Firma Today's match is full of excitement Las Firma team attacked the mess. Even though the game was almost over at this point we saw a Valencia player sent off after receiving a red card. However, the Valencia team did not perform very well in today's match, due to which they have to lose today's match to the opposing team. Today I thought Valencia team is likely to win according to the betting rating but they lost the match due to their poor performance.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 03:46:48 PM by Bitcoin_people »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2024, 03:38:33 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 818
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 11:46:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2024, 10:01:43 PM »
Valencia vs Las Firma Today's match is full of excitement Las Firma team attacked the mess. Even though the game was almost over at this point we saw a Valencia player sent off after receiving a red card. However, the Valencia team did not perform very well in today's match, due to which they have to lose today's match to the opposing team. Today I thought Valencia team is likely to win according to the betting rating but they lost the match due to their poor performance.
What are you saying? Did you watch the match between Valencia and Athletic Club? Because I don't think to understand the gibberish you are saying here. You better get your facts right than saying what didn't happen in the LaLiga match played today.

In the match between Valencia and the Athletic Club, Valencia won 1-0. Even though Athletic Club has the ball possession of 61% while Valencia has 39%.

Valencia's win against Athletic Club has shot them to the 7th position in the Laliga table with 32 points while Athletic Club remains in the 3rd position. If Barcelona should win their next match against Real Betis, it will push Athletic Club downwards to 4th position, not 3rd again.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2024, 10:23:14 PM »
Valencia vs Las Firma Today's match is full of excitement Las Firma team attacked the mess.
What are you saying? Did you watch the match between Valencia and Athletic Club? Because I don't think to understand the gibberish you are saying here. You better get your facts right than saying what didn't happen in the LaLiga match played today.
I am also quite confused about this.
I crosschecked several times to ensure this. But no finding Valencia vs Las Firma

Well, actually In fact, we could say that the match between Valencia vs Atletic Bilbao was quite impressive for Valencia's victory itself. Indeed, Bilbao really dominated the match and even Valencia only had a few opportunities to attack Bilbao's defense. and their only shot on target ultimately became the only goal scored in the match. in the end Valencia won thanks to the winning goal from Hugo Duro.

for the match betweem Celta and Real Sociedad this time it is still ongoing. For the time being, Real Sociedad is leading with a goal from Mendez in the 11th minute. Currently the position is still 0 - 1. The match is quite tight because both of them are quite able to balance each other. Real Sociedad must attack more accurately if they hope to add more goals because after all statistically Real Sociedad should have won. yes. at least they can maintain their current position so they will actually win.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1768
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 08:37:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2024, 12:17:05 PM »
The previous week, Girona failed to win against Almeria, yes they failed to beat the team at the bottom of the table. This week they will face Sevilla who Girona are better off overall as Sevilla have suffered many setbacks this season.

Sevilla themselves have suffered 3 consecutive defeats before, they are likely to swallow another negative result in this match.

But Girona should not be too comfortable with that, because the fact is that they also cannot beat Almeria, especially statistically Almeria is not better than Sevilla. Girona must not make the same mistake if they still want to be in a tight competition with Real Madrid.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2024, 04:32:11 PM »
Real Madrid Vs Almeria

As soon as the Real Madrid team started the game, Almeria team delivered a goal to the goal post of Real Madrid in the first minute. There was such a beautiful attack that Real Madrid's defenders and goalkeepers couldn't figure it out. Largie Ramazani managed to get past the goalkeeper and score a goal. Real Madrid is a strong team but they should not have conceded goals like this in the beginning of the game. A very competitive game between the two teams so far, this match will definitely win Real Madrid team but after a long time of play. Real Madrid is definitely stronger than Almeria team.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1287
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 07:37:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2024, 04:49:59 PM »
Real Madrid Vs Almeria

The game has been going on for 26 minutes...
Real Madrid have been more in control of the result so far, although Almeria conceded a goal to the fate of Almeria. But so far Real Madrid have 74 percent of the ball and Almeria have 26%. Almeria managed to score after the start of the game despite this difference. Ofcourse, Real Madrid can pay this goal because Real Madrid has many experienced players who regularly win against other strong teams. The Real Madrid team has not lost even one of the five matches this season so I think the Real Madrid team will not lose today as well, because I am betting on Real Madrid.

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 916
  • Last Active: Today at 12:35:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2024, 06:52:29 PM »
Real Madrid Vs Almeria

Real Madrid have been more in control of the result so far, although Almeria conceded a goal to the fate of Almeria. But so far Real Madrid have 74 percent of the ball and Almeria have 26%. Almeria managed to score after the start of the game despite this difference. Ofcourse, Real Madrid can pay this goal because Real Madrid has many experienced players who regularly win against other strong teams. The Real Madrid team has not lost even one of the five matches this season so I think the Real Madrid team will not lose today as well, because I am betting on Real Madrid.
Almería fans who were there after the first 45 minutes of the game thought that they might be going to win this match against Real Madrid. There are good reasons for them to think so. Almería led by two goals after the first 45 minutes against Real Madrid. Ending the first half with a two-goal lead against Real Madrid is no easy feat. 

However, Bellingham said to the media that Real Madrid's last 40 minutes of play is the same as any other team's 90 minutes. He must have said the right thing because other teams cannot play in 90 minutes like Real Madrid play in the last 40 minutes. In the last 40 minutes, Real Madrid left the field with a 3-2 victory after being two goals behind with a great performance. Congratulations to Real Madrid for winning such a match.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2024, 06:52:29 PM »

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 855
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 11:32:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2024, 08:58:45 PM »
Real Madrid Vs Almeria

Almería fans who were there after the first 45 minutes of the game thought that they might be going to win this match against Real Madrid. There are good reasons for them to think so. Almería led by two goals after the first 45 minutes against Real Madrid. Ending the first half with a two-goal lead against Real Madrid is no easy feat. 

However, Bellingham said to the media that Real Madrid's last 40 minutes of play is the same as any other team's 90 minutes. He must have said the right thing because other teams cannot play in 90 minutes like Real Madrid play in the last 40 minutes. In the last 40 minutes, Real Madrid left the field with a 3-2 victory after being two goals behind with a great performance. Congratulations to Real Madrid for winning such a match.
Real Madrid was able to have a welcome back in the second half, after they couldn't find the back of the post in the first half due to the shock that Almeria put on them on the 1st minutes of the game by scoring on the 38th seconds, immediately the match started. Almeria also went ahead to score the second goal leaving Real Madrid in a great shock and they were unable to create good chances for themselves until after the first half break. The dying minute goal scored by Carvajal on the 90+9 minutes stole all three points from Almeria, who thought that they will be able to share point with Real Madrid, just the way they shared point with Girona last week. Real Madrid is now 2 points ahead of Girona, who will be playing with Sevilla in a geevee.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1023
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:52 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2024, 10:54:19 PM »
I am pretty sure that Real Madrid Almeira referee probably told someone to bet big on Real to win, there is absolutely no other explanation for such a horrible display. The goal that Vini scored was a total foul, I do not know many refs that would say that wasn't a foul, he literally grabs and pushes with his hands if you look at his hand, its literally on the shoulder of the other Almeira defender and that is how he scored, if he didn't foul he wouldn't be able to even score. The "foul" on Jude where Almeira scored, wasn't foul at all, Jude is getting to be a superstar, he should stop with cheap tricks, a slight touch on his face doesn't mean he should scream bloody murder and throw himself, that is literally trying to cheat the system and no superstar should do such cheap tricks to win the game. Shameful game, they should be feeling humiliated, not happy.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 06:30:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2024, 11:05:33 PM »
Real Madrid Vs Almeria

Real Madrid was able to have a welcome back in the second half, after they couldn't find the back of the post in the first half due to the shock that Almeria put on them on the 1st minutes of the game by scoring on the 38th seconds, immediately the match started. Almeria also went ahead to score the second goal leaving Real Madrid in a great shock and they were unable to create good chances for themselves until after the first half break. The dying minute goal scored by Carvajal on the 90+9 minutes stole all three points from Almeria, who thought that they will be able to share point with Real Madrid, just the way they shared point with Girona last week. Real Madrid is now 2 points ahead of Girona, who will be playing with Sevilla in a geevee.

Well a 3-2 in favor of Madrid will always make a difference in this league, I say something, I highlight the great actions of Girona's team, it is one of the things that scares me the most, that this team is taking a leading role, even Above a Barcelona that promised a lot that they have great players, but they have a Xavi perhaps very tired and this means that very rarely things go well for them, for that reason he is the most favorite for me to win the League and possibly the UCL, since it will be Madrid.

In fact, right now in the League the strongest team I see is Madrid, then Girnoa, but I don't see Barcelona waking up, this year things will get very interesting, I don't know what Barcelona will do, but it's time Let them react, as long as Xavi is there, well, I don't think they're going to achieve much, I think they have to change technicians, because as they are, I don't see that he's going to do a very good job, it's just more thoughts.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2024, 03:03:59 AM »
I watched Real Madrid vs Almaria match from start to finish. At the beginning, when Real Madrid conceded a goal, I was very confused. Maybe I thought today's match might be difficult for Real Madrid to win, but I thought maybe the game was possible. However, when Almaria team gave another goal to Real Madrid in the 43rd minute, it seemed that Madrid would lose today's match with this normal team. But after half time Madrid changed their game and they played well and attacked strongly which led to three goals in a row and a last minute win for Real Madrid it was a really interesting match.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 09:14:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2024, 05:25:59 PM »
I watched Real Madrid vs Almaria match from start to finish. At the beginning, when Real Madrid conceded a goal, I was very confused. Maybe I thought today's match might be difficult for Real Madrid to win, but I thought maybe the game was possible. However, when Almaria team gave another goal to Real Madrid in the 43rd minute, it seemed that Madrid would lose today's match with this normal team. But after half time Madrid changed their game and they played well and attacked strongly which led to three goals in a row and a last minute win for Real Madrid it was a really interesting match.
Last night, VAR have helped more for Real Madrid winning against Almeria, despite controversial or not have many time VAR give more contribution for Real Madrid from penalty kick goals by Jude Bellingham, Vinicius Junior goals until disallowed Girona goals.
Actually Real Madrid vs Almeria very excited goals and as bottom standings team Almeria never try with offensive games play although conceded two goals on first half.
Seems not lucky with Almeria have conceded on the last minutes match and losses with three or one points against Real Madrid.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 06:30:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2024, 09:27:16 PM »
Last night, VAR have helped more for Real Madrid winning against Almeria, despite controversial or not have many time VAR give more contribution for Real Madrid from penalty kick goals by Jude Bellingham, Vinicius Junior goals until disallowed Girona goals.
Actually Real Madrid vs Almeria very excited goals and as bottom standings team Almeria never try with offensive games play although conceded two goals on first half.
Seems not lucky with Almeria have conceded on the last minutes match and losses with three or one points against Real Madrid.

Many have been criticizing Madrid for the issue of VAR, but now with technology it is much more difficult to cheat, I do not doubt there must be ways to do it, because there are always crooked things in football even, and I believe that due to corruption It is much more visible on occasions, but let's say, it is Madrid, Madrid does not need help, that is something that does not make any kind of sense, like Almería they very well felt that Madrid was superior and scored, won and that is what matters.

What happens in the VAR, sometimes our perceptions can be very illustrative and become a little more decisive, but I think things are not like that, for me things are more often going towards being guided more by The technical thing, and Sometimes that can lead to thinking that a team is going in favor of a team when it is not, those perceptions have also happened to me , Especially when they are the World Cup qualifiers, the South American ones.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 03:08:56 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2024, 11:14:35 PM »
Is anyone here registered and making predictions in Superbru?
You can do it for free but many of us from bitcointalk forum joined sportsbet pools and one of them was for La Liga.
It is a lot of fun and there is a chance to win something if you are good in predicting correct results.
This is how leadboard looks so far, but make sure to join follow updates for next season:
https://www.superbru.com/laliga/pool.php?p=12601972#tab=leaderboard

Online alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3564
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 12:40:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2024, 11:21:16 PM »
VAR should be fair, it doesn't help any team but all the teams. If VAR showed that Real Madrid got the penalty kick, it means Real Madrid deserves to get the penalty. So, we mustn't blame the technology of VAR, we must support it for the fairness of the match.

The most important thing for Real Madrid that they got 3 points. It helps them to stay in the top of La Liga standings. The point gap with Girona is only 1 point, Real Madrid mustn't miss any point in the next matches.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████