follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: -I bought Polygon Matic 0.77 USD-  (Read 2936 times)

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
-I bought Polygon Matic 0.77 USD-
« on: January 15, 2024, 05:48:30 AM »

I've been paying attention to the Polygon Matic coin lately because it seems like this coin is really worth trading every day.
I once tried to buy a Polygon MAtic coin rate between the price of around 0.5 USD but I had a weak hand and sold it at a price of 0.6 USD.
After I sold it at a price of 0.6 USD, but apparently it rose by 100% to a price of 1.05 USD, this was a moment that I really couldn't expect and now I have bought another Polygon Matic coin at a price of 0.77 USD and yesterday sold it at a price of 0.91 USD .

Currently the price of the Polygon Matic coin is 0.85 USD and I am waiting for the price to drop again between 0.7-0.75 USD.
Is there anyone in the Polygon Matic subforum who often trades with Polygon Matic coins?
Please share your activity with trading Polygon Matic and your profit also.
retire and rest in peace

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

-I bought Polygon Matic 0.77 USD-
« on: January 15, 2024, 05:48:30 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

IyemRoker

Re: -I bought Polygon Matic 0.77 USD-
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 09:30:52 AM »
Don't rush because usually before the Bitcoin Halving there are always traps, whales always play with prices so that we get liquid in future trading.
Matic coin trading can also be affected by the Whales game because Matic coin has a high level of trust from investors, like Ethereum, Solana and BNB.
If you provide information to wait for Matic coins to drop in price to 0.7 USD, it means I will have the courage to buy Matic coins if the price drops to 0.5 USD.
I noticed that on Binance Exchange, changes in Matic coins are always different from other coins such as Ethereum, BNB, Solana, Ripple, DOGE etc. The difference is when all the altcoins are green but the Matic coin itself is red and has a minius figure of up to 1-3%.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2024, 03:24:20 PM »
I am waiting for the price to drop again between 0.7-0.75 USD.
0.7 USD from the current price is very close and it could be that in just a few hours the price could drop to that easily.
Polygon is indeed in the top 15 of Coinmarketcap, but many people think that Polygon is still not able to enter the top 5 of Coinmarketcap.
You just have to be patient and wait for the price of Polygon Matic to go down because the market is now tending to go down after the Bitcoin ETF was inaugurated.

aiviaa485

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2024, 03:46:38 AM »
it means I will have the courage to buy Matic coins if the price drops to 0.5 USD.
This value is very far from the current price, maybe you have to wait for the dump to -30%, this will look very scary if it really happens.
Right now the value of the Matic coin is around 0.85 USD and if it drops to 0.5 USD it would be a nightmare but in cryptocurrency there is always something strange, even in one day the value can increase by more than 100%.
There must be bad news if you want to get to the price of 0.5 USD, such as the Polygon coins in various markets being hacked by Blackhat so that they sell all the Polygon Matic coins on the market simultaneously and create a Panic Sell for all investors which results will give the Polygon Matic coins a red value. .

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2024, 11:09:41 AM »
See the market in Binance, now the Polygon Matic coin has reached 0.77 USD, has the OP already bought it with full confidence?
I see that the decline in Polygon Matic coins will continue to fall because the price of Bitcoin that I noticed is still red every day and hasn't stopped.
I still assume that this Polygon Matic coin still follows the price of Bitcoin because this Altcoin is always losing to famous with Bitcoin, my guess also if this Polygon Matic coin can still fall under 0.7 USD.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2024, 12:00:04 AM »
now I have bought another Polygon Matic coin at a price of 0.77 USD and yesterday sold it at a price of 0.91 USD .
It is good that you could buy MATIC at $0.77. It is $0,78 and I think you may consider to buy again now.
Wow, it is great that you could take profits by selling at $0.91. You must get good profits if you used big funds.

Currently the price of the Polygon Matic coin is 0.85 USD and I am waiting for the price to drop again between 0.7-0.75 USD.
Is there anyone in the Polygon Matic subforum who often trades with Polygon Matic coins?
It already dropped again. I think there is still a chance to drop to $0.7.
I suggest to buy gradually, don't buy when it is at $0.7 only. When it dropped to $0.75, you can start to buy a little.
I ever traded MATIC but not now.

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 02:35:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2024, 02:36:47 AM »
The first thing you should do after investing in Polygon Metic is to be patient. The first thing we need to keep in mind in these matters is not to rush at all. If you have the mentality of not holding hastily, the possibility of loss from here is high. You said you bought polygon matic for 0.7 usdt but sold it soon after and lost again. After buying it again, I saw that it had increased in value. In this case please put it on hold and wait for the right time.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2024, 02:36:47 AM »

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2024, 01:46:47 PM »

I've been paying attention to the Polygon Matic coin lately because it seems like this coin is really worth trading every day.
I once tried to buy a Polygon MAtic coin rate between the price of around 0.5 USD but I had a weak hand and sold it at a price of 0.6 USD.
After I sold it at a price of 0.6 USD, but apparently it rose by 100% to a price of 1.05 USD, this was a moment that I really couldn't expect and now I have bought another Polygon Matic coin at a price of 0.77 USD and yesterday sold it at a price of 0.91 USD .

I still have my Matic till now , but what you have done is perfect already as you have first earned 20% on your first invested , then more than 24% so you are earning mate and that is for me a best strategy if you are for Trading , not unless like us who are Holders that willing to take our risk longer but of course for more possible increase.
now I have bought another Polygon Matic coin at a price of 0.77 USD and yesterday sold it at a price of 0.91 USD .
It is good that you could buy MATIC at $0.77. It is $0,78 and I think you may consider to buy again now.
Wow, it is great that you could take profits by selling at $0.91. You must get good profits if you used big funds.

I suggest to buy gradually, don't buy when it is at $0.7 only. When it dropped to $0.75, you can start to buy a little.
I ever traded MATIC but not now.

that is also what I have told him , and for me that is more than enough profit .

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2024, 03:07:04 AM »
Hi, have you bought it?
See Matic coin has now dropped to 0.6933 USD, this price is as desired by the OP.
I see you also agree to buy Matic coins at 0.7 USD, even though you want to buy them in stages gradually, right?

I also noticed the decline in Matic coins due to Bitcoin going down and having a decline by a difference of 9,000-10,000 USD.
Indeed, once the parent coin of this cryptocurrency goes down, it can have fatal consequences for altcoins, making everything red and bleeding. Oh My God! :-X
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2024, 09:49:56 PM »
I don't have MATIC in my portfolio, I just follow the Polygon project development. Polygon is truly a potential project as it has Layer-1 blockchain and Layer-2 solutions for Ethereum. Layer-2 can continue to be a hot trend in 2024, MATIC will not be left behind in the bullrun!

I hope you can share some methods that you use to choose MATIC or trade to generate profits from MATIC. You use fundamental analysis or technical analysis?
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2024, 02:25:14 AM »
I don't have MATIC in my portfolio, I just follow the Polygon project development. Polygon is truly a potential project as it has Layer-1 blockchain and Layer-2 solutions for Ethereum. Layer-2 can continue to be a hot trend in 2024, MATIC will not be left behind in the bullrun!

I hope you can share some methods that you use to choose MATIC or trade to generate profits from MATIC. You use fundamental analysis or technical analysis?
That's right, Polygon Matic has developments for Layer-1 and Layer-2 to provide solutions for Ethereum.
As far as I know, Layer-2 Polygon Matic uses the zkEVM platform, or maybe I misunderstood Layer-2 Polygon Matic with zkEVM, what do you think?

I only trade Polygon Matic coins with a 1 week chart, because it makes me calmer and more relaxed.
I'm just guessing, I don't know what fundamental analysis or technical analysis is, can you provide this information in detail??
retire and rest in peace

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2024, 11:22:43 PM »
If you still have no MATIC, why don't you buy now?
The price of MATIC is decreasing below $0.8. It is the right time to wait for the price drops more and we can buy some MATIC to diversify our assets for the upcoming altcoins season. You know it is a good project, why you miss it, mate?  ;)

I think the strategy is not so different with investing in other altcoins. Buy cheap and sell at high rate is the most way to gain profits.  ;D  As long as we can keep update about the development of the project and watch out the price growth, we are very possible to earn profits.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2024, 05:15:31 AM »
Currently the price of Matic is 0.79. But last week, namely January 24, the Matic price fell further to 0.69 at the same time as the BTC price fell at that time. And I hope Op has bought it back at that price. because Op would have made a profit by now if he bought from price 0.7 or 0.69. I personally skipped the purchase. And I regret it. Because at that time I focused on BTC accumulation and forgot about my altcoin accumulation  ;D

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 804
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:09:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2024, 07:42:01 PM »
I don't trade in Matic often, but only buy them when I need some to cover the fee, talking about your experience, I don't know how much professional in trading you are, but you might have gotten lucky in this unless you did not make a good TA. I faced this scene in AVAX, I know the section is only about matic. But, just for reference purposes, I talked about AVAX.

I made some profit in AVAX at the start, and when I took a big trade in the end, and unfortunately, it dumped from that price, but talking about Matic, it did not started its really, I have heard an alysists that says, it have the potential to reach $5 in the upcoming rally.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2024, 11:54:33 PM »
Currently the price of Matic is 0.79. But last week, namely January 24, the Matic price fell further to 0.69 at the same time as the BTC price fell at that time. And I hope Op has bought it back at that price. because Op would have made a profit by now if he bought from price 0.7 or 0.69. I personally skipped the purchase. And I regret it. Because at that time I focused on BTC accumulation and forgot about my altcoin accumulation  ;D
Why don't you buy when the price was 0.69? I think you also need to buy again if there is a big dump again. Although you want to focus on collecting Bitcoin, it is a good idea to diversify the assets. MATIC is one of very potential coins to increase high in the next altcoins season. The price is cheap, we can buy many of MATIC. If the price increase to be $3, I think we can get very big profits from MATIC.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG