follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: ✅ Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Bitcoin Tumbler | Since 2019 ✴️✴️  (Read 14915 times)

Offline Cantsay

• Activity: 1020
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Bad
Hello everyone :)

Glad to see you on this side, which means you’ll continue to provide your wonderful service in the crypto space.

I thought the ban on btt was gonna be the end for all mixers but hopefully it isn’t.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1096
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:15:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
A great move! I'm proud to meet you here @Julerz12 & @coinomize.biz. With this, it seems like the two-way discussion about mixers can continue in this new place starting in 2024.

We look forward to some events you'll organize here as well!

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Welcome Coinomize to the altcoinstalks forum, you can finally keep your advertising operations going on this forum.

I am sure mixer will continue to thrive here and frequent mixer clients will definitely look to this forum for their privacy needs.

I wish you continued growth and success here. :)

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 815
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
So excited with latest update from Julerz and Coinomize team will be already promote their project in altcointalk forum, will the user from bitcointalk have been accepted in Coinomize signature service will teleport to altcointalk?  :)

I have updated my signature code and avatar

Offline mdzahed134

• Activity: 316
  • Last Active: February 01, 2024, 02:45:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
I'm really happy to see Coinomize.biz in the altcoinstalks forum, it's a very good decision they started promotion here. I hope this project will long live and i wishes best of luck for Coinomize.biz team, It's absolutely big moved.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
Glad to welcome Coinomize.biz and Julerz12 here ! Have a good start and promote the project !  ;)

PS  And immediately a question - when is it expected to adapt the signatures for the altcoinstalks forum ?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Now the mempool is high around 304 sat/vB what if they send some bitcoins with lower sat/vB even this will require confirmation for days, now the question is whether it will be automatically confirmed and will not fail when waiting for a long time to confirm the block ?

https://mempool.space/

Offline Coinomize.biz

• Activity: 181
  • https://coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 09:09:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Search Karma Signature
Thank you for all the comments  :)
Is it possible to activate a notification for a thread to be informed about new comments?

I also get redirected away from the thread after posting a comment.
Could be improved and it's also not so great that your IP address is saved with every comment.

Now the mempool is high around 304 sat/vB what if they send some bitcoins with lower sat/vB even this will require confirmation for days, now the question is whether it will be automatically confirmed and will not fail when waiting for a long time to confirm the block ?

https://mempool.space/

We save unconfirmed orders shortly before they expire in an emergency and process them manually after the 1 confirmation. Nobody loses anything. We also often push them manually for faster blockchain confirmation.

In any case, we plan to continue the signature campaign here when the old one at Bitcointalk is closed.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1628
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:35:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
-snip-
You just need to tick "Return to this topic" so you don't leave the thread after commenting.

Could be improved and it's also not so great that your IP address is saved with every comment.
And for the IP saved at the time of the comment, also only the moderator knows about it.
But it doesn't specify where a person's location is, but maybe this could be an evaluation for forum administrators, because it deals with privacy.

In any case, we plan to continue the signature campaign here when the old one at Bitcointalk is closed.
A good step to continue to introduce Coinomize, we must start in this new place and hopefully there will be no more problems.
But for sure all will make a good contribution and increase the traffic of this forum as well.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

Is it possible to activate a notification for a thread to be informed about new comments?

Yes, there is that nuance, but:
1. It is displayed to you and you alone
2. On receiving the data of your IP, at least here they warn you about it, unlike other resources :)
3. find in this and a good component - it can be used to check that your account is not used by someone else, respectively from another IP, because all your posts are labeled for you IP from which the post is made :)

Offline Coinomize.biz

• View Profile

Search Karma Signature
-snip-
You just need to tick "Return to this topic" so you don't leave the thread after commenting.

And for the IP saved at the time of the comment, also only the moderator knows about it.
But it doesn't specify where a person's location is, but maybe this could be an evaluation for forum administrators, because it deals with privacy.

A good step to continue to introduce Coinomize, we must start in this new place and hopefully there will be no more problems.
But for sure all will make a good contribution and increase the traffic of this forum as well.

2. On receiving the data of your IP, at least here they warn you about it, unlike other resources :)
3. find in this and a good component - it can be used to check that your account is not used by someone else, respectively from another IP, because all your posts are labeled for you IP from which the post is made :)

Thank you, I have found it. With the IP address we only think it is a privacy problem because the authorities can find out every IP or ask if they are stored, especially in the mixer area.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

Thank you, I have found it. With the IP address we only think it is a privacy problem because the authorities can find out every IP or ask if they are stored, especially in the mixer area.

Now we will check whether the information is stored inside the service or not. Now I’m using a VPN, with an address in a completely different country and even a different continent :) If my previous post and this one have 2 different IPs, that means they are stored and tied to each individual post... Now I’ll publish it and write down which ones IPs are displayed for me...

UPD.
The previous post shows IP 46.1**.*.*
The current post does not show any IP address...

In total, I can assume that there is a certain address that can be stored as a “base” address for the user. And if he comes from another IP, then it is not displayed, informing that this is a “different IP”.

In a word - it is better to seek advice from the owners of the resource

Offline Coinomize.biz

• View Profile

Search Karma Signature

Now we will check whether the information is stored inside the service or not. Now I’m using a VPN, with an address in a completely different country and even a different continent :) If my previous post and this one have 2 different IPs, that means they are stored and tied to each individual post... Now I’ll publish it and write down which ones IPs are displayed for me...

UPD.
The previous post shows IP 46.1**.*.*
The current post does not show any IP address...

In total, I can assume that there is a certain address that can be stored as a “base” address for the user. And if he comes from another IP, then it is not displayed, informing that this is a “different IP”.

In a word - it is better to seek advice from the owners of the resource

From our point of view, every IP is stored by post, not just a base one.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG