follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 45686 times)

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1568
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:28:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #975 on: April 26, 2024, 12:32:41 AM »
I guess I was wrong in predicting a tough game for Man City. They made it look really easy with that 0-4 win.
They didn't even need Haaland as Phil Foden got the job done. Foden is now at 7th place of the top Premier League goal-scorers and is only 4 goals behind Haaland.

They put the pressure back on Arsenal, who on Sun will be playing against Tottenham, who is the best team out of all the remaining ones Arsenal is to play this season. If they lose points there and if City beats Nottm Forrest, Arsenal's chances of winning the league would be seriously crippled.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #975 on: April 26, 2024, 12:32:41 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1256
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:22:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #976 on: April 26, 2024, 04:56:53 AM »
But unfortunately Phil Foden could not get the hat trick, he performed well enough. There were many chances to score a hat-trick, as he missed many times other than the two goals. Manchester City performed very aggressively in this match, now there is a huge gap in the game. Manchester City controlled the ball for most of the match, and Brighton outplayed the attacking team for most of the match.  Manchester City won this game and took the second place in the points table.

Offline koang

• Activity: 599
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:11:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #977 on: April 26, 2024, 08:24:38 AM »
Unfortunately Liverpool lost to Everton this could end Klopp's hunt for the Premier League Trophy could be Liverpool will be far behind points when Manchester City win the remaining two matches while Arsenal are comfortable at the top now.
It's unfortunate that Klopp will be leaving the Liverpool team this season with just a trophy(Community Shield), after thinking that the Liverpool team would have an additional trophy given to Klopp as a gift before he leaves the Liverpool team towards the end of the season.

I can’t believe Liverpool went from a treble to a terrible season. I'm so disappointed :(
Liverpool were fine until a few weeks ago. Something has changed. Every player seemed to fall at the same time. It's not a coincidence.
And Klopp was tired. This is the third time Liverpool have almost won but not won.
I appreciate him and Thanks for the amazing memories throughout the years but the 'almost there' way is hard to swallow.
His legacy stands, and Klopp will always be a legend.
The unknowns of the future are nervy but Liverpool must move on.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: Today at 05:29:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #978 on: April 26, 2024, 02:06:57 PM »
I guess I was wrong in predicting a tough game for Man City. They made it look really easy with that 0-4 win.
They didn't even need Haaland as Phil Foden got the job done. Foden is now at 7th place of the top Premier League goal-scorers and is only 4 goals behind Haaland.

They put the pressure back on Arsenal, who on Sun will be playing against Tottenham, who is the best team out of all the remaining ones Arsenal is to play this season. If they lose points there and if City beats Nottm Forrest, Arsenal's chances of winning the league would be seriously crippled.
Manchester City did not experience any difficulties in this match, they were very comfortable being able to win the match even though they were playing as hosts. They realized that they had no other choice but to win and they succeeded in getting it.

The 4 goals they scored during the 90 minutes was their deserved win. Brighton, who tried to make this match difficult for Manchester City, in fact couldn't do anything other than see Manchester City successfully break into their goal 4 times.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1103
  • Last Active: Today at 10:04:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #979 on: April 26, 2024, 07:40:32 PM »
I can’t believe Liverpool went from a treble to a terrible season. I'm so disappointed :(
Liverpool were fine until a few weeks ago. Something has changed. Every player seemed to fall at the same time. It's not a coincidence.
And Klopp was tired. This is the third time Liverpool have almost won but not won.
I appreciate him and Thanks for the amazing memories throughout the years but the 'almost there' way is hard to swallow.
His legacy stands, and Klopp will always be a legend.
The unknowns of the future are nervy but Liverpool must move on.
Little disappointed with Liverpool performance in this season since eliminated from Europe League quarter final match after defeating by Atalanta have downtrend performance in domestic league.
Currently loss against Everton last week make Liverpool must out from Premier League tittle race if Manchester City win all postponed match have 5 points remaining. Next match Liverpool will  face West Ham United and wish Jurgen Klopp can motivate his team back again to winning performance and wish Arsenal or Manchester City loss points on upcoming match.

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1385
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 04:21:09 PM
    • View Profile

Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #980 on: April 26, 2024, 08:32:36 PM »
This season was meant to end well for Liverpool with Klopp's news of departure after this season, but this season has taken a bad turn for them, and it is going to make the farewell documentary series being organized by Liverpool have an ending that is not happy enough. Manchester City and Arsenal did not give them any breathing space, and they were just unable to cope with the pressure.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 984
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:19:02 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #981 on: April 26, 2024, 10:04:42 PM »
Week 35 will start with the West Ham vs Liverpool match where the previous match Liverpool lost and that made them retreat from the Premier League title race even though there is still a chance but it is very thin.

West Ham previously defeated Crystal Palace 5-2, this should be a good memontum for Liverpool to get 3 points back, not that there are no more mistakes then it could be Liverpool making the same mistakes.

But I hope Liverpool win and some of the teams above them experience slipping even though it is still very unlikely. Lol

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #981 on: April 26, 2024, 10:04:42 PM »

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: Today at 10:07:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #982 on: April 26, 2024, 10:06:53 PM »
I fear that Liverpool may actually end up losing yet again, and yes I know that the odds of them losing against West Ham is very very small and thats why I agree that its not going to be that easy for them to lose. But when we are talking about a team getting to a bad momentum that does happen quite constantly. We should consider that situation to be quite terrible and I believe that we may end up with not a great return. We would end up with Liverpool basically crashing and not having anything good at all. Thats a risk, and I am going to bet a very very small amount to that.

Online KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1577
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:38:59 PM
    • View Profile

Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #983 on: April 26, 2024, 10:46:31 PM »
I fear that Liverpool may actually end up losing yet again, and yes I know that the odds of them losing against West Ham is very very small and thats why I agree that its not going to be that easy for them to lose. But when we are talking about a team getting to a bad momentum that does happen quite constantly. We should consider that situation to be quite terrible and I believe that we may end up with not a great return. We would end up with Liverpool basically crashing and not having anything good at all. Thats a risk, and I am going to bet a very very small amount to that.
After Manchester City thrashed Brighton yesterday to close their points difference behind current English Premier League leaders Arsenal to just one point while having outstanding game to play, it became more clearer to me that Liverpool aren't in a strong position to challenge for the title till the end of the season. So when they play against West Ham tomorrow, I don't think the they're going to play the game with the mindset of winning the league title at the end of the season. Arsenal and Manchester City are currently the main contenders for the league title this season and considering the performance of both teams in the last league games, it's obvious they'll take the fight for the title down to the wires
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 06:27:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #984 on: April 26, 2024, 11:03:20 PM »

I am baffled by the way Liverpool are doing things, it is not possible that after having finished first in a PL, they are losing in such an impressive way, I don't know if it is Klopp, it is the players who are tired, but now They cannot lose, they cannot even draw, because that is equivalent to losing, they have to do something quickly so that they can generate better football, they already have to change the strategy, because they are adding absolutely everything to Klopp, it is not possible that at this point things are like this, so given this it is seen that the best thing is to approach things in a different way , Arsneal is one of the team that surprises. For me they are very inconsistent and until now they are generating a football that practically keeps them in first place .
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 11:21:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #985 on: April 26, 2024, 11:13:11 PM »
After Manchester City thrashed Brighton yesterday to close their points difference behind current English Premier League leaders Arsenal to just one point while having outstanding game to play, it became more clearer to me that Liverpool aren't in a strong position to challenge for the title till the end of the season.
It seems like Liverpool has escaped the intense competition from the three top clubs in the EPL? Liverpool's performance even declined further after their defeat in the UEFA Europa League. The more we come here, the performance and results of the matches are very disappointing. At least, they emerged from the competitive top clubs of EPL. Only Arsenal and Man City are left with the same. But will Liverpool really enter the race again? Yes, just look at the next few performances, whether they will really be successful or not.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #986 on: April 27, 2024, 12:39:10 AM »
(...) it became more clearer to me that Liverpool aren't in a strong position to challenge for the title till the end of the season. So when they play against West Ham tomorrow, I don't think the they're going to play the game with the mindset of winning the league title at the end of the season. Arsenal and Manchester City are currently the main contenders for the league title this season and considering the performance of both teams in the last league games, it's obvious they'll take the fight for the title down to the wires

With 4 games left to play (5 for Man City) they still have a chance, but losing 3 out of the last 5 games (all competitions) probably takes its toll and doesn't put them in the right mindset. Especially the latest loss to their arch-rivals, Everton (another club from Liverpool), must have been painful not only to the fans, but to players as well.
And the fact that Klopp is leaving after the end of this season doesn't help much either.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #987 on: April 27, 2024, 01:42:00 AM »
!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!

Arne Slot will replace Jurgen Klopp as Liverpool's manager from next season. Slot is currently managing Feyenoord Rotterdam, who won the Eredivisie last year, and this season are most likely to finish 2nd.
Liverpool has agreed to pay Feyenoord up to £9.4m compensation (£7.7m + possible add-ons of £1.7m).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cn40r131z2no

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 871
  • Last Active: Today at 08:04:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #988 on: April 27, 2024, 03:19:04 AM »
This season was meant to end well for Liverpool with Klopp's news of departure after this season, but this season has taken a bad turn for them, and it is going to make the farewell documentary series being organized by Liverpool have an ending that is not happy enough. Manchester City and Arsenal did not give them any breathing space, and they were just unable to cope with the pressure.
I expected Klopp to leave Liverpool like a king at the end of this season because at one point Liverpool gave us hope of winning a string of titles. We expected that but Liverpool let us down at the end. Even though Liverpool are the most favorite team in the Europa League, they were eliminated from the tournament long before the Europa League tournament. Despite being eliminated from the Europa League tournament, it was at least expected that Liverpool would win the English Premier League title this season but they failed miserably there as well. It's a shame that Klopp has to leave the club without a club like a king.

Offline koang

• Activity: 599
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:11:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #989 on: April 27, 2024, 06:15:05 AM »
!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!

Arne Slot will replace Jurgen Klopp as Liverpool's manager from next season. Slot is currently managing Feyenoord Rotterdam, who won the Eredivisie last year, and this season are most likely to finish 2nd.
Liverpool has agreed to pay Feyenoord up to £9.4m compensation (£7.7m + possible add-ons of £1.7m).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cn40r131z2no

Arne Slot has long been the main candidate to replace Jurgen Klopp, his attacking playing style and ability to develop young players is the best choice and can be the right solution for Liverpool to be able to compete next season.
And I hope Slot can replace Klopp who is charismatic and has the qualities needed to handle a club as big as Liverpool.
Congrats coach...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG