follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: HOW TO USE REAL GOLD TO PAY FOR TRANSACTIONS ON THE INTERNET  (Read 10836 times)

Offline Kryptarion

• Activity: 86
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: September 02, 2020, 02:26:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
HOW TO USE REAL GOLD TO PAY FOR TRANSACTIONS ON THE INTERNET
« on: March 24, 2020, 12:41:42 PM »

Online form of commerce (e-commerce) is witnessing a massive evolution in recent decades. And it has played a significant role in the way people are doing businesses across the globe.

One of the major advantages of internet is  that the technology has provided an improved and easy way of communication. Interestingly, in recent years, people have leveraged the internet on daily basis to communicate data across the world with an ease of accessibility that was not possible in the past. Data communication extend beyond only the display of words  — any form of trade, whether of products or services, involves a high level of transfer of information.

The revolution of Internet has made it very possible to transfer the information required to perform trade in any market at an incredible speed while providing an ease of accessibility. One major impact this has had is the development of e-commerce. While conventional stores rely on providing information of their inventory or services primarily to the area that surrounds them, e-commerce allow people to do business across the entire world .

There is no doubt that the internet has eased modern business. However, it faces one major limitation —  in its current state, internet can only facilitate data transfer, and communication is only one part of trade. The other part of trade is the actual transfer of value, which is done through some form of value storage —  the current standard used across the world are native fiat currencies( such as USD, GBP, NGN etc). The internet does not host an internal mechanism to transfer value and it is necessary for any e-commerce channel to rely on external value transfer networks via payment channels primarily owned by card networks, such as Visa or Mastercard.

Problems with use of external payment channels

The use of external payment gateways in processing transactions comes with few inefficiencies. Most payment gateways charge a high network fee as they need to maintain their payment provision, payments are largely delayed because processing requires many middlemen, and a few companies have a heavy dominance on the completion of transactions. Blockchain technology offers the opportunity to eliminate these key inefficiencies, and a new currency aims to facilitate e-commerce transactions across the world.

Blockchain-Based financial infrastructure

Blockchain technology is a phenomenal innovation of modern era. The technology provides the ability to act as a layer atop the present functionality of the internet. It enables the twining of information provision and value transfer and as a result of this, the primary problem of reliance on third party transaction fulfillment is eliminated.

Use gold to pay for business transactions

A novel project called Aureus Nommus is a digital gold anchored on the blockchain. The project aims to fill the gap in e-commerce by providing an asset-backed currency on the blockchain. Global e-commerce users will be able to utilize this currency to perform transactions with great pace and lowered transaction costs; as a result merchants will be able to access the capital for renewed inventory faster and consumers will have easy access to cheap products (as transaction fulfillment will be cheaper).

A blockchain based infrastructure for e-commerce provides additional benefits. This currency will serve as a stablecoin which can shield cryptocurrency users from the volatility of digital currencies. It can facilitate global transactional fulfillment as it does not face problems stemming from political issues that can devalue fiat currencies. And unlike most cryptocurrencies, Aureus Nommus (ANG) is backed by real gold and sustains a stable value based off the asset. As a result, reliable pricing are often sustained because the floating value of Aureus Nommus  are going to be stable.

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TELEGRAM

Telegram: https://t.me/@Kryptarion1
BTT: RANIE
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 03:44:04 AM by CryptoBull »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

HOW TO USE REAL GOLD TO PAY FOR TRANSACTIONS ON THE INTERNET
« on: March 24, 2020, 12:41:42 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline AbinSur

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 8
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 24, 2020, 05:15:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Re: HOW TO USE REAL GOLD TO PAY FOR TRANSACTIONS ON THE INTERNET
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 10:45:32 AM »
Nice content @CryptoBull. A good perspective of writing too. You have describe this project well. It must be a good side. I wish it company luck

Offline Kryptarion

• View Profile

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 12:15:29 PM »
Nice content @CryptoBull. A good perspective of writing too. You have describe this project well. It must be a good side. I wish it company luck

Thanks for you comment #AbinSur.

Offline chrisbarett

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: September 07, 2021, 08:59:17 PM
    • View Profile

First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 12:18:31 PM »
Thanks for the information. Good luck!!!

Offline Kryptarion

• View Profile

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2020, 05:49:12 PM »
Thanks for the information. Good luck!!!

Thank you #chrisbarett

Offline vicoma4real

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: June 14, 2021, 06:42:40 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2020, 12:39:48 AM »
This is a good review and you cover almost all aspects. I must say a job well done. Did you at any point in time heard of KoinPro? It worth looking, I am making profits in any market condition with their smart trade panel. I will like to have your opinion

Offline Kryptarion

• View Profile

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2020, 05:26:10 PM »
This is a good review and you cover almost all aspects. I must say a job well done. Did you at any point in time heard of KoinPro? It worth looking, I am making profits in any market condition with their smart trade panel. I will like to have your opinion
Thank you for the comment #vicoma4real, I am a professional writer.
I have seen KoinPro around few times. The project looks solid. However I have not tried their smart trade panel. So I can't share any real opinion about it. I will make research tho. OK will probably try them out.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2020, 05:26:10 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG