follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: keeping your assets i stablecoin in bear market until the bottom be worth doing?  (Read 1227 times)

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
Yeah if you just buy and hodl vice versa USDT is good but if you want to play with Altcoins on alt season it will work good as well. I am not familiar with the Chinese and Russian currency as an alternative but you might want the strongest currency like US dollar, Kuwaiti Dinar, Pound Sterling and Euro. Inflation is our only headache while holding fiat so beware and be wise.
As long as you're aware of the risk carried by using a stablecoin, especially if the issuer is not on friendly terms with the government. That being said, what about asset-backed tokens like gold? I remember seeing a project claiming their token is backed by gold and anyone can check their vault to see if the gold exist or not. I'm pretty sure it is not a good long-term solution either since you can't really withdraw any gold, but should be better compared to using meme coins to store your wealth.
Well yeah that coin backed with gold is really a better option short term compared to having memecoins as an alternative to store our profits from the bullrun. USDT maybe has I think no existing problems with my country's government so I think it is all good to have it since inflation is already hitting hard now with our local currency.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG