follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [Football] Italian Serie A League Discussion & Betting Topic  (Read 16233 times)

Offline Lillominato89

• Activity: 799
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 09:03:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Poll Starter
Re: [Football] Italian Serie A League Discussion & Betting Topic
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2023, 08:10:14 PM »
Round 17 Serie A
  • Hellas Verona 2
    Cagliari 0

• Inter 2
    Lecce 0

• Bologna 1
    Atalanta 0

Frosinone 1
  • Juventus 2

Torino 1
    Udinese 1

• Roma 2
    Napoli 0

updated 24-12-23
    These are today's results in Serie A
    Inter maintains the top of the table with +4 points on Juventus second in the table
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 04:03:00 PM by Lillominato89 »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2023, 08:10:14 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 781
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:53:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2024, 10:20:24 PM »
It is obvious that Inter will be the winner of this season because I don't think that Juventus will be able to overtake them from behind with the way Inter have been consistent with their matches since the beginning of this season. Inter won Hellas Verona 2-1 today in San siro but it was a narrow escape as inter managed to score the winning goal  on the 90+3 by the 4yrs old Italian Davide Fratessi to give Inter all three points. Inter is now 5 points ahead of Juventus but Juventus still have one match to play to make it 19 matches. Juventus will be playing tomorrow against Salernitana in Stadio Arechi, I hope they will win the match because Juve is stronger than their host.

Offline Ris88

• Activity: 724
  • Last Active: February 26, 2024, 03:29:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2024, 03:37:51 PM »
It is obvious that Inter will be the winner of this season because I don't think that Juventus will be able to overtake them from behind with the way Inter have been consistent with their matches since the beginning of this season. Inter won Hellas Verona 2-1 today in San siro but it was a narrow escape as inter managed to score the winning goal  on the 90+3 by the 4yrs old Italian Davide Fratessi to give Inter all three points. Inter is now 5 points ahead of Juventus but Juventus still have one match to play to make it 19 matches. Juventus will be playing tomorrow against Salernitana in Stadio Arechi, I hope they will win the match because Juve is stronger than their host.

In my opinion, the victory was quite controversial, because the Verona player who was clearly elbowed by an Inter Milan player did not result in a foul, but instead the referee validated the goal scored by the Inter Milan player, obviously. that the match seems to have been set up for Inter Milan to win, this is not a question of who deserves to be Champion this season, but that everyone is aware that in this match there are indications of cheating on the part of Inter Milan and the Italian Football federation, if this happens in the match Juventus most likely the goal was not authorized by the referee. LOL ;D ;D

Offline Martyns

• Activity: 206
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 10:48:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2024, 05:29:16 PM »
Juventus are eager to match up points with Inter,which has been so solid through out this season,and their performance is something that will give you confidence about their chance for the tittle race.I still think Juventus will come closer to meeting them because of the game they haven't played,if they should secure a win in that match,the point difference will be two points which will really make Inter be on their feet.The Seria A is now becoming more competitive and if I'm to support any teams,I will rather go for Inter to win the league this season.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 11:12:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2024, 10:05:06 PM »

In my opinion, the victory was quite controversial, because the Verona player who was clearly elbowed by an Inter Milan player did not result in a foul, but instead the referee validated the goal scored by the Inter Milan player, obviously. that the match seems to have been set up for Inter Milan to win, this is not a question of who deserves to be Champion this season, but that everyone is aware that in this match there are indications of cheating on the part of Inter Milan and the Italian Football federation, if this happens in the match Juventus most likely the goal was not authorized by the referee. LOL ;D ;D

Well, I see things very differently because when we see Inter play we know that yes, they are very good, but also Inter have already had a good experience and have not received any type of sanction, while Juve have. has received sanctions that seem very unfair, sometimes we are forced to see and those who should receive the sanctions are the owners of the teams, those who direct it, not the players, the team is the one who gives the lead in front of the tournaments It's unfair because you have to pay for what others do,

In this case I'm not saying that they deserve to win because they are sanctioned, which I would like because they can keep the mouths of UEFA and Serie A quiet, who are so hard on them, it could be that things go wrong. another path, but I think Juve deserve to win because of the heart that they have put into each game, of course in my way of seeing it, besides this is a team that it is time to surpass the others but winning, as it should be , now that he enters UCL and that the next Serie A tournament is the defending champion, because Napoli is something else.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Ris88

• Activity: 724
  • Last Active: February 26, 2024, 03:29:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2024, 02:55:35 PM »

Well, I see things very differently because when we see Inter play we know that yes, they are very good, but also Inter have already had a good experience and have not received any type of sanction, while Juve have. has received sanctions that seem very unfair, sometimes we are forced to see and those who should receive the sanctions are the owners of the teams, those who direct it, not the players, the team is the one who gives the lead in front of the tournaments It's unfair because you have to pay for what others do,

In this case I'm not saying that they deserve to win because they are sanctioned, which I would like because they can keep the mouths of UEFA and Serie A quiet, who are so hard on them, it could be that things go wrong. another path, but I think Juve deserve to win because of the heart that they have put into each game, of course in my way of seeing it, besides this is a team that it is time to surpass the others but winning, as it should be , now that he enters UCL and that the next Serie A tournament is the defending champion, because Napoli is something else.

I understand that Inter Milan will dominate the match but who would have thought that Verona would perform well in that match, if the result is a draw then most likely Juventus will be 1 point away from Inter Milan, unfortunately in that match we forgot that Inter Milan played at the San Siro, anything goes. happened in that match, and in fact it really happened, that everything was proven, no matter what everyone saw, that those who witnessed the match really smelled that there were indications of cheating in the match.

The case experienced by Juventus last season and Juventus not appearing in the European League, was due to pressure from Inter Milan who continued to want Juventus to receive a point deduction and an additional ban on playing on the European stage. Of course it would be unfair to see that Juventus should get punishment, while the previous founders did not receive any punishment, it all had an impact on the club.

Offline Pusaka

• Activity: 718
  • Last Active: February 02, 2024, 01:15:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2024, 03:39:36 PM »
Don't be too sure about that, because now they are only 2 points apart and that's a pretty tight gap. Indeed, currently Inter Milan are still above Juventus, but with a difference of 2 points it is still very much for them to catch up, especially they will face each other in this second round, and if Juventus can win the match, then the chances for Juventus will be even greater. I admit that Inter Milan's performance is also better than Juventus, but that does not guarantee that they will really be able to smoothly win the Scudetto title, because it could be on their way they also experienced something unwanted.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2024, 03:39:36 PM »

Offline Lillominato89

• View Profile

« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2024, 10:37:07 PM »
Don't be too sure about that, because now they are only 2 points apart and that's a pretty tight gap. Indeed, currently Inter Milan are still above Juventus, but with a difference of 2 points it is still very much for them to catch up, especially they will face each other in this second round, and if Juventus can win the match, then the chances for Juventus will be even greater. I admit that Inter Milan's performance is also better than Juventus, but that does not guarantee that they will really be able to smoothly win the Scudetto title, because it could be on their way they also experienced something unwanted.

for me talking about winning the scudetto when all the matches of the second half of the season are still missing is a gamble. A 2 point lead cannot give Inter any certainty that they will win the championship, everything is still up for debate. On February 4th there will be the most awaited Inter - Juventus match, it will be a very important crossroads to decide who will win the scudetto

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2024, 02:36:52 PM »
Today's match is going to be played at Napoli's home ground and they will surely attack enough to get the win against the opposition. We can see that Napoli have played some very bad matches so if they can't get the opposition today then Salernitana will have a chance to win.

Offline Lillominato89

• View Profile

« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2024, 11:42:04 PM »
Today's match is going to be played at Napoli's home ground and they will surely attack enough to get the win against the opposition. We can see that Napoli have played some very bad matches so if they can't get the opposition today then Salernitana will have a chance to win.

Napoli - Salernitana ended with a score of 2-1
finally a victory for this Napoli team who were struggling to find victory in the championship but despite this, they are still in seventh position in the standings and far from fourth place. I believe that Mazzarri must push this team more or they will have to say goodbye to qualifying for the Champions League

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
    • View Profile

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2024, 04:46:06 AM »
Milan vs Roma In this match, Roma went through a lot of frustration which led to their loss. Other seasons Roma are in good position in the points table but this season the players are not performing very well due to which they are not getting win against the opposition team. However, currently Milan has won the match yesterday and occupied the third position in the points table. Although Milan will try hard to finish last, Inter are far ahead with the points position, so Milan will have to work hard to get to the top spot. Although Milan are currently in a good position, if they can play well and win the next few matches, their position will not be easily overtaken by Fiorentina.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 11:12:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2024, 10:41:57 PM »

I understand that Inter Milan will dominate the match but who would have thought that Verona would perform well in that match, if the result is a draw then most likely Juventus will be 1 point away from Inter Milan, unfortunately in that match we forgot that Inter Milan played at the San Siro, anything goes. happened in that match, and in fact it really happened, that everything was proven, no matter what everyone saw, that those who witnessed the match really smelled that there were indications of cheating in the match.

The case experienced by Juventus last season and Juventus not appearing in the European League, was due to pressure from Inter Milan who continued to want Juventus to receive a point deduction and an additional ban on playing on the European stage. Of course it would be unfair to see that Juventus should get punishment, while the previous founders did not receive any punishment, it all had an impact on the club.

It is very true, I have truly seen everything that has happened to Juve and their situation is difficult, that is why I say, it does not matter that other teams that are also good, then they are left behind, my main motivation right now is The fact that Juve managed to go ahead, because I don't know, apart from the things that have happened, it is because UEFA, Serie A, have been very rude to them and they have given them a very severe punishment, I consider that the fact of leaving them without competitions In the other championships it is very hard, if they win Serie A right now, they would be getting a place for the UCL, and that is something that would be worth it, okay, I know they are in second place, but it's not great a 1st place to a 2nd place, plus the fact that they can concentrate and only play in Serie A is a plus for them.

Now that they are very good, prestigious, but because of the situation they are in, for me they deserve to win, but since football is not worth it, they have to play better and harder, give everything in the game and win, work hard as it should.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 812
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:08:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2024, 07:16:37 AM »
Left one match for matchday 20 between Juventus vs Sassoulo, pressure for Juventus after Inter Milan winning in this week match against AC Monza and have 5 points left. 
But the victory today match against Sassuolo will make Juventus keep pressure and reduce become 2 points left make Serie A most competitive for Scudetto tittle race. Juventus must take advantage with focus on domestic league only than Inter Milan have important match in Champion League, long term Juventus not winning Scudetto and this season they have large chance returning to be the winner of domestic league.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
    • View Profile

« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2024, 04:02:13 PM »
In the Italian League, the team currently in the top 2nd position of the points table is Juventus who currently have good players and they can perform well in every match. Today's match also they will definitely attack the opposition team to win and the match is going to be really interesting. Against sassuolo today juventus must play great to win as they are still far away from the top of the points table as Inter currently occupy the top spot. Inter is still 6 points ahead of Juventus, so in order for Juventus to compete with this team, it is important for them to win today's match, but they can compete with Inter.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2024, 04:54:31 PM »
Juventus will host Sassuolo at Allianz stadium in week 20 of Serie A. Looking at the record of the last 5 meetings between the two teams, they actually do not have a striking difference, because Sassuolo can win 2 wins while Juventus won 3 wins. But now the situation has been much different, Sassuolo is really sad this season with 10 defeats they have achieved and can only win 5 times, while Juventus are in second place with good performances.

Juventus must be targeting a win, because their competitors can also win this week and make their points gap widen. They definitely want to stick tight to Inter Milan by winning this match, because if they can't win, then they will be more behind in the race for the Scudetto title this season,.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG