follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Looking at Potential Altcoins in the Altseason in 2024  (Read 704 times)

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1424
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:26:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Looking at Potential Altcoins in the Altseason in 2024
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2024, 02:59:18 PM »

Which coin do you think is for your luck??

This year I didn't buy coins, on purpose or you could say planned, and I'm not really sure about lucky coins this year, just waiting for coins that have dropped in price to regain their selling value and have a new ATH.
Even though there are many friends who say MATIC , BNB, is the target for this session, I'm not interested yet
The problem with Doge, actually it doesn't matter if you keep it because it is still relatively affordable at the moment. If Elon tweets Doge to 1$, maybe there will be many Doge millionaires in the future like before.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2024, 02:59:18 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2024, 05:08:24 PM »
This year I didn't buy coins, on purpose or you could say planned, and I'm not really sure about lucky coins this year, just waiting for coins that have dropped in price to regain their selling value and have a new ATH.
Even though there are many friends who say MATIC , BNB, is the target for this session, I'm not interested yet
The problem with Doge, actually it doesn't matter if you keep it because it is still relatively affordable at the moment. If Elon tweets Doge to 1$, maybe there will be many Doge millionaires in the future like before.
You are right for this year don't let yourself be consumed by what people say this is just my experience of being trapped by FOMO in 2021 I didn't sell my coins in 2021 and now they are down 70% if it is true that the halving is this year maybe I will sell them this year because I am traumatized.
If you want to buy a coin wait for bitcoin to finish halving and fall to the lowest price this year if BTC hasn't dropped don't buy any coin unless you want to play scalping trading but if you want to invest now is not the right time to buy it.
2022 to 2023 is a bearish trend year you should have bought it in the last year but this is just my advice and speculation you should still do DYOR.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2024, 01:38:10 AM »

The PIP coin I got from the airdrop in 2021 ago I have sold it as the rest is just that.
Why don't I keep a lot of coins because I was traumatized in 2021 I had coins that if sold maybe around $150 but now everything is down I have a little regret but I consider it an investment :) If Solana goes down to $30 maybe I'll buy some.
What coins will you get in 2021 from an airdrop that costs around 150 USD?
I think it's normal for you to still be traumatized because 150 USD is a big value but you just ignore it and don't sell it.

The altcoins that you believe will rise are the Solana coins, right?
But the Solana coin must be below the price of 30 USD, but the value of 30 USD is very far from the current price for the Solana coin.
Are you sure that Solana coin will fall back to 30 USD?

THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2024, 08:25:42 PM »
Are you sure that Solana coin will fall back to 30 USD?
Expecting the Solana coin to drop to $30 is very unlikely unless there are events like FTX and the Terra network but if you look at the Solana commodity which continues to grow every day, don't expect Solana to return to $30.
The current price is around $90 maybe this will be the lowest point before Bitcoin halving in 2021 has touched the highest price at $250 already down 75% from ATH if this year Solana can touch ATH it again does not rule out the possibility that Solana will touch the price of $500 this is just my own prediction.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG