follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Selling your tokens before Market up  (Read 13545 times)

Offline Anonylz

• Activity: 1115
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 06, 2023, 04:48:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary Search 10 Posts
Re: Selling your tokens before Market up
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2021, 12:51:18 PM »
In my opinion, it's best to sell coins when the market has shown an increase and arrives at the price we want. If you have made a profit, then sell, don't wait anymore and be greedy or will regret it.
That right there is the problem. Investors always want more, I know I do and some times I should just have sold and take my profits but am thinking it could stil go higher and I wait some more but if you are already in profit, to me it doesn't hurt to continue to MONITOR the market as long as you are on and don't forget to set a STOP LOSS to avoid losing your investments.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2021, 12:51:18 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2021, 03:49:14 PM »
In my opinion, it's best to sell coins when the market has shown an increase and arrives at the price we want. If you have made a profit, then sell, don't wait anymore and be greedy or will regret it.
That right there is the problem. Investors always want more, I know I do and some times I should just have sold and take my profits but am thinking it could stil go higher and I wait some more but if you are already in profit, to me it doesn't hurt to continue to MONITOR the market as long as you are on and don't forget to set a STOP LOSS to avoid losing your investments.

That's true, many investors want to get more profit.  I personally prefer invest for short term than hold for long term..Long term is more risky. If I see, the price is increasing and reach my target, I will sell it.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2021, 05:42:56 AM »
This has happened many times before with me. It sometimes hurt me a lot in the beginning. It often happened that the prices went up after the tokens were sold, so I was very upset on the situation, But that's when I started working in crypto. But now I understand that this is a market and prices fluctuate in the market.There is nothing wrong if you sell them first and then the price goes up because you took advantage of it religiously.

I think It depends on your goal. If you want to hold, by learning the market progress, not sell before market up. I think You will get big profit. I see many people sell after received tokens. I think it is not good idea, We should learn roadmap, white paper the team and the project.

Offline Rehan Zakir

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 113
  • Last Active: July 04, 2021, 06:42:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2021, 07:18:24 AM »
I have done these mistakes many times. But now i have learned from my mistakes.
I have sold my bnb at price of 80$. And after few days its price is above 350$. I am feeling very sad.  Now i am waiting to buy again bnb at low price

Offline labonikhatun

• Activity: 429
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: January 09, 2024, 06:52:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2021, 09:07:08 AM »
If you sell your token before the market you will fall into loss we have to wait until we come to the market without rushing. Listed in almost all the markets the prices go up a lot because the demand goes up a lot we have to learn from the mistakes.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2021, 09:07:08 AM »

Offline monig18

• Activity: 487
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 02:26:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2021, 12:43:41 PM »
I am also victim of this behavior.Few days ago I sold Dock coin at the price 100 satoshi.After two days it crossed 200 satoshi such huge profit I missed it.Now I will Hold until my target achieved.

Offline MishaSER

• Activity: 799
  • Last Active: April 05, 2024, 07:33:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2021, 01:47:00 PM »
I am also victim of this behavior.Few days ago I sold Dock coin at the price 100 satoshi.After two days it crossed 200 satoshi such huge profit I missed it.Now I will Hold until my target achieved.
No one is immune from this, if you made a profit and fixed it is not worth the regret that you could get more. We do not really know how everything will be.

Offline LaZim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1399
  • Last Active: August 22, 2022, 07:54:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2021, 06:29:45 PM »
Of course, you can set a stop loss. But the higher the asset grows, the higher the appetites. The coin does not grow in a straight line, but with pullbacks. And this stop can trade in a minute, and then go up again. When I used to trade, it always hurt me to watch the price when it was rising, and I sold. Then I bought again, and the price fell. It is better to take the profit that is there.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2021, 11:41:23 PM »
I was also always confused about this and had the same experience with this. However, I am aware that this is not important anymore for me. As long as I got a profit from the selling and the price is increasing again, it will not matter for me. I can still get another chance by waiting for the market correction, by it and then take profits of it again.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline David0

• Activity: 113
  • Last Active: November 09, 2021, 08:54:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2021, 07:26:15 PM »
Hello What you can also do is transfer all your cryptocurrencies to a stable currency, such as USDT for example, and if the market continues to fall, buy again at a lower price, but for that you have to be very attentive, since at any time they can stop going down and go back up, there are several ways to do it, the one I have said is the simplest.

Offline shadowdio

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1618
  • Last Active: March 14, 2024, 06:13:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2021, 07:39:29 PM »
Sometimes you will feel regret when you sold your altcoins then unexpectedly the price continue to pump up. It also happens to me, but I just accept it.. the important is you already earned profit, just move on and no need to be greedy. Just keep going buy low and sell high that's it.

Offline LaZim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1399
  • Last Active: August 22, 2022, 07:54:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2021, 08:42:33 PM »
Sometimes you will feel regret when you sold your altcoins then unexpectedly the price continue to pump up. It also happens to me, but I just accept it.. the important is you already earned profit, just move on and no need to be greedy. Just keep going buy low and sell high that's it.
I also believe that you do not need to focus on one coin.If you have made a profit on this coin, then you need to look for new coins that have not yet grown. After all, there are a lot of coins and projects on the market that can bring investors huge profits, you just need to look closely.

Offline jhm

• Activity: 215
  • Last Active: November 26, 2022, 02:23:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2021, 09:41:30 PM »
This has happened many times before with me. It sometimes hurt me a lot in the beginning. It often happened that the prices went up after the tokens were sold, so I was very upset on the situation, But that's when I started working in crypto. But now I understand that this is a market and prices fluctuate in the market.There is nothing wrong if you sell them first and then the price goes up because you took advantage of it religiously.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, friend. The religion of HODL

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG