follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: My trading strategy: profit is not based on USD  (Read 7216 times)

Offline Ragini Mishra

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 10, 2022, 09:16:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter First Post
Re: My trading strategy: profit is not based on USD
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2022, 11:20:35 AM »
Usually, a trader calculates his return based on the asset's value in USD. For example, yesterday he invested 2800 USDT and bought 1 ETH. Today ETH price reaches 3200 USD, he sells 1 ETH and has 3200 USD, so he makes a profit of 3200 - 2800 = 400 USD = 14.3%. Good job!

However, during this bullrun season, we all know that Altcoin's price increase potential is very large, making traders less profitable than holders. For example, a holder buys 1 ETH at 2800 USD and holds it until the end of the bullrun and sells 1 ETH for 10K USD, he will get a profit of 10K - 2.8K = 7.2K USD = 257%.

For trader: he usually sells tokens as soon as returns are between 15-30%, and even though he works hard, he usually only makes 100-150% returns during the bullrun.

Very few traders achieved greater profits than holders during the bullrun.

So I am doing a trading strategy with profit based on the quantity of one altcoin that I trust. And I join the trading pairs and then take profits on this token to optimize its amount instead of converting it to USD.

For example: I believe in the future of BCH, I will enter trading for the purpose of optimizing the quantity of BCH I hold. For example, when BCH/BTC reaches a high rate, I will sell BCH for BTC and wait for the BCH/BTC rate to be low and buy in to increase the amount of my BCH. The end goal is that I'll have plenty of BCH before the bullrun season ends, so I get a compound profit from the increase in BCH quantity and price.

However, as far as I experience, trading on an altcoin is quite stressful because that key altcoin price also changes over time and it is difficult for me to optimize the amount of key altcoin. It's a bit of a pity but I usually close when the return is 5-10% instead of waiting up 30-50% like for USDT based trades.

What do you think about this trading strategy? Do you like its potential or fear its complexity and risks? And are you trading and calculating profits based on the amount of USDT or Bitcoin or Altcoin?
[yes its true due to volatility in the market, alternative sources of income should be tried. Have you heard of Mallconomy]

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2022, 11:20:35 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Folderol

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Last Active: December 29, 2022, 10:40:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    One year Anniversary Karma 10 Posts
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2022, 11:22:02 AM »
It doesn’t really matter what the rest of the world is doing. All that you must care about is how well you can take advantage of the market you want to build your career in. Start with the easiest coins that you understand and then move towards the top.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1562
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 06:27:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2022, 02:03:13 PM »
I think I agree trading based on USD, It's easier to calculate the loss and profit.
I agree with this opinion.
Although many traders have trading pairs on top coins such as BTC, ETH, BNB.
It's also not bad.
They can gain double profit when market pump.

You're right, trading based on USD or top coins are depending on confidence of you.
If you prefer based on USD, yes you can.
But I think when market show good progress, I think top coins are the best choose.
I used both , USD or stable coins and BTC and ETH, sometimes use BNB for my trading pairs.

I support you in what you say, investing in the top coins here in cryptocurrency can be said to be less risky than other altcoins or meme coins that we will buy that are not included in the top altcoins. But there are also other altcoins or meme coins that are not included in the top listed in the market that is also suddenly going along with the bull run. So more research is needed in this regard.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline SpenserReed

• Activity: 52
  • I'm FYBIT representative
  • Last Active: October 18, 2022, 10:59:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    One year Anniversary 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2022, 06:21:09 AM »
But there are also other altcoins or meme coins that are not included in the top listed in the market that is also suddenly going along with the bull run. So more research is needed in this regard.

yeah but I think bull run pumps all the crypto, so you just need to in the market at that moments  8)
FYBIT | Cryptocurrency Trading Platform
[email protected]

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1562
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 06:27:17 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2022, 06:05:16 AM »
Therefore, you are a BCH believer and you believe that it has great potential in the future. For that matter, you are not the only one who believes in BCH, there are many of you. Besides that, I think that ETH is not a suitable example for trading, not because it has no potential but even if you can make a lot of money here, I don't see a good development for this ETH at the moment, I just don't know if I'm wrong in my assessment.

Also, I think the day trading method is one of the main good things to do right now, while we are in a bear market. As long as you know how to understand crypto trading, you will not be far from making a profit every day in this trading industry.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Osama Sultan

• Activity: 205
  • Last Active: May 10, 2023, 07:01:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Poll Voter 100 Posts
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2022, 07:20:47 PM »
Writter says :
However, during this bullrun season, we all know that Altcoin's price increase potential is very large, making traders less profitable than holders. For example, a holder buys 1 ETH at 2800 USD and holds it until the end of the bullrun and sells 1 ETH for 10K USD, he will get a profit of 10K - 2.8K = 7.2K USD = 257%.

Holding is much safer then trading but not profitable then trading why look experienced traders have high chances of multiplying money on less time for example look the chart on upward rally there are many higher lows this will give traders advantage to making more profit by selling and buy again or if you are Futures traders .

Offline Google+

• Activity: 1180
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:33:49 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2022, 04:23:09 PM »
Writter says :

Holding is much safer then trading but not profitable then trading why look experienced traders have high chances of multiplying money on less time for example look the chart on upward rally there are many higher lows this will give traders advantage to making more profit by selling and buy again or if you are Futures traders .
Even though your calculations are correct, you need to remember that Cryptocurrency price movements are not easy to predict, including Ethereum prices, which have uncertain up and down price movements, so stay alert and don't take or choose the wrong coin you want to buy. Make sure you have considered carefully.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2022, 04:23:09 PM »

Offline Tolyk

• Activity: 270
  • Last Active: May 29, 2023, 07:58:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2023, 01:42:23 PM »
It's still difficult to do this, if there is a break-even strategy on cryptocurrency, someone will give it to you.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG