follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Popularity of PancakeSwap exchange  (Read 1139 times)

Offline XM8

• Activity: 1108
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 10, 2024, 08:00:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Popularity of PancakeSwap exchange
« on: June 10, 2021, 04:43:22 AM »
Currently PancakeSwap is a very good exchange cryptocurrency occupying a wide space.  Because cryptocurrency, however, PancakeSwap is one of the few X changes.  It is being traded extensively every day.  And we have added B.Sc platform so that more benefits are available now.  And hopefully more benefits will be available in the future.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                 
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Popularity of PancakeSwap exchange
« on: June 10, 2021, 04:43:22 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Mahindra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Bitcoin 💲
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 05, 2024, 08:26:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Popularity of PancakeSwap exchange
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 09:59:23 AM »
I think the most popular exchange is Pancakeswap because this exchange is the most popular right now. There is a lot of trending on this exchange which is why investors prefer to make pancakswap these days. Everything is easily swaped from this exchange very quickly. And what I like most right now is to invest in this exchange. This exchange of BSC platform is a very high quality exchange due to which it has gained a lot of popularity in cryptocurrency nowadays.
Mahindra

Offline Philjim

• Under Review
  • Activity: 62
  • Last Active: December 07, 2022, 09:03:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2021, 02:54:49 PM »
Pancakeswap is obviously one of the most popular exchanges on the crypto space due to the fact that it allows exchange of Bep 20 tokens which is one of the biggest on the crypto space, it’s low gas fees and the rest almost makes them very easy to use. Exchanges that provide the best always get me. This is exactly the same way Bitay exchange got my attention due to its efficiency in trades and over 55+ pairs to trade on. Other than that, they also give opportunities to get passive income via watch to earn and have an outstanding academy for enlightenment.
Exchanges of the nature are the best to indulge in

Offline Philjim

• Under Review
  • Activity: 62
  • Last Active: December 07, 2022, 09:03:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2021, 03:52:53 PM »
Pancakeswap is without an atom of doubt an excellent exchange and overtime, has become one of the biggest exchanges and I commend them for that. Another exchange that will definitely be going over the roof is Bitay exchange. Currently, they have 700,000 KYC approved users, an average daily trading volume of $55,000,000 and 55+ crypto pairs in different currencies.

Bitay exchange really stands out in the same that they provide ease in trading and gives the best trading experience even without necessarily making real life investment. Keep tabs on it as it will definitely be a top one soon enough

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2714
  • a.k.a Vincom
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:25:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    10 Polls 2500 Posts 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2022, 02:24:59 AM »
When choosing a DEX on BSC, I always choose Pancake because LP on Pancake is the best and has the most tokens. I haven't even tried Bake or other DEXs even though I've heard of them. I only trust Pancake on BSC.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG