follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How to join the blockchain as stylist , creator or innovator?  (Read 1458 times)

Offline Jr.CK

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 17, 2023, 09:59:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
How to join the blockchain as stylist , creator or innovator?
« on: November 06, 2021, 04:02:44 PM »
Blockchain is captivating, it's a whole frigde of endless posibilities. The Edge, how possible, creators, stylist and bounch number of innovators around the world can launch their project on blockchain: how to start with and how to make their services sustainable around the world. That's no longer a challenge since https://polinate.io/home launch its launchpad to power creativity on the blockchain. Since then, innovators, project creators, and stylist can't stop appreciating the incredible act of power of this generation tehcnology. A skyrocking  POLI token and all about is just on spot.

Have a look at it and get back to the post for comments.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

How to join the blockchain as stylist , creator or innovator?
« on: November 06, 2021, 04:02:44 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:21:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
Re: How to join the blockchain as stylist , creator or innovator?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 05:51:25 PM »
Yea, so true, the issue of how to start a crypto-based project especially with the amount of funds needed and most especially how to give quality services to the market has been a step back to so many creators and project owners but hey! Polinate came to the rescue bringing a crowdfunding platform where project owners and creators can launch, empower and even discover their creativity in a permissionless way.
What an amazing way to  give creators their break to get funded by connecting creative projects, investors and fans.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 09:25:48 PM by Tom Smith »

Offline Nvestor Ortega

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 06:39:04 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2021, 07:19:39 PM »
Exactly they have been doing great with their crowdfunding service and it is a qualified platform created to empower and fund creatives and make your project stands, and they're listed among the best exchanges. That is why it is everyone’s choice.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 08:26:16 PM by Nvestor Ortega »

Offline Nvestor Ortega

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2021, 08:09:16 PM »
Really for you to know about it this way that means pollinate is a good project to check upon and the way they raise funds for the betterment of other projects is good and they also have a good token like the way you say I will try to check it up.

Offline Eddie John

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:19:50 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2021, 08:10:23 PM »
Exactly pollinate.io have been doing great with their crowdfunding service and it is a qualified platform created to empower and fund creatives and make your project stands they listed $POLI among the best exchanges. That is why it is everyone’s choice.
I'm just so bullish about the use cases of this amazing platform. A lot of ways to explore pollinate through its native token $POLI.
In as much as you have $POLI, you can fund your artworks, exhibitions,  and more. Even the educational department on blockchain technology can fund live classes, courses and more. Rewards can also be shared among the students and participants. All thanks to the team behind Polinate.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 08:39:16 PM by Eddie John »

Offline Eddie John

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:19:50 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2021, 09:18:18 PM »
I actually went to do more research about the platform and found more amazing things. Polinate does not just crowdfund any platform without creativity. It offers a single platform to connect with creators, investors, patrons and fans to fund projects. Polinate is different from the other crowdfunding platforms because it's permissionless, it's flexible to operate, middlemen and intermediaries are eliminated, doesn't require a bank account and so much more reasons. Polinate is definitely the best crowdfunding platform I've seen on the crypto space.

Offline Rajesh

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 06:39:47 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2021, 10:50:11 PM »
I remembered when they talk about the pollinate diamond bee stuff I could see they got many potentials with good teams and it seems hearing about it up here also amaze me and they say it a rare gem but I can't decide on that but being an investor won't be a bad option but I will try doing more research, to know more about the project maybe I love it or what did you think.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2021, 10:50:11 PM »

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:21:58 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2021, 12:54:23 AM »
I remembered when they talk about the pollinate diamond bee stuff I could see they got many potentials with good teams and it seems hearing about it up here also amaze me and they say it a rare gem but I can't decide on that but being an investor won't be a bad option but I will try doing more research, to know more about the project maybe I love it or what did you think.
You know what they always say man, "always DYOR.' I'm very sure you will like to invest in the project after that because Polinate is a top notch crowdfunding platform different from all others out there. Their features is one thing that makes project owners and creators want to launch their projects on the platform. As a matter of fact, Polinate as drawn so many partners and I feel it's because the platform has all the amazing services to render. Do more research about it and tell me what you think.

Offline Jimoh Nadal

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: December 21, 2021, 03:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2021, 02:54:43 AM »
Hmmm! I see, I have heard about this platform couple of times before but wasn't sure of its potentials so I didn't bother to look into more details about it. Now you guys are talking about it again, I'll take this time out to do research on it. I hope to see the reason you all giving so much accolades to the team.

Offline Majek

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 34
  • Last Active: April 09, 2022, 05:37:37 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2021, 03:26:14 AM »
You said they help project grow and gives the best crowdfunding service built by experts and powered by a bullish token and you said it will take the project to a greater height either being a newbie or veteran and wanting to ask that is it a well recognize project for me to tell my friend who needs the services rendered by pollinate for his project and are they helping for negotiation only or paying before helping

Offline Nvestor Ortega

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2021, 03:48:58 AM »
You said they help project grow and gives the best crowdfunding service built by experts and powered by a bullish token and you said it will take the project to a greater height either being a newbie or veteran and wanting to ask that is it a well recognize project for me to tell my friend who needs the services rendered by pollinate for his project and are they helping for negotiation only or paying before helping

Well, I think they offer this service for all projects either the project is new or not but I can assure that they would want to ask if the project you want them to help on have some superb features and use cases and obviously they would have their techniques for choosing any projects checking it out will be great and am sure for us to be discussing pollinate that means their team are working hard and if you try; it am sure you will definitely like it because I will invest on their token which is the poli token am feelling bullish about it, it obvious that it will be a good coin

Offline Nvestor Ortega

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2021, 06:31:23 AM »

Launching projects on blockchain is not an easy task and there are many innovators, inventors out there that want their project to be known but don't know about  pollinate crowdfunding platform am sure helping other projects to grow is their priority and the amazing thing is that it is around the world, not for just a region that means everyone can benefit

Offline Rajesh

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2021, 06:55:51 AM »
Having many features like this is fantastic and I can see they fund creatives when I checked there page on Twitter yesterday night, but am confused with something and what am confused on is that do they partner with many big projects or they execute all those features themself and it great funding ideas which brings more amazing project to the crypto space and am sure with the fund raising aspect this is a key factor for pollinate to be among the top notch projects.

Offline Majek

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 34
  • Last Active: April 09, 2022, 05:37:37 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2021, 07:10:43 AM »
Having many features like this is fantastic and I can see they fund creatives when I checked there page on Twitter yesterday night, but am confused with something and what am confused on is that do they partner with many big projects or they execute all those features themself and it great funding ideas which brings more amazing project to the crypto space and am sure with the fund raising aspect this is a key factor for pollinate to be among the top notch projects.
It just like providing for those that are in need,so funny but realistic because am sure pollinate is surely a life for some projects and as for the partnership it sure they will be partnering with many companies as well but may not be in the crypto space and their token is listed on many good exchanges which one of them is coingecko and gateio that means there will be more partnership for the token

Offline Rajesh

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2021, 07:31:50 AM »
Ohh that's amazing I don't know they have many features the way you lay emphasis I have to check before commenting and i wanted to ask if it a project that worth investing on but after I do some research I can now see fully it worth it and surely many innovators and inventors have idea on creating something to the crypto space but their is no one to fundraise it , am sure if such a person have opportunity to partner with pollinate he will accomplish is aim, to be honest it great having a crowdfunding platform like this.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG