follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How to join the blockchain as stylist , creator or innovator?  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Ashton Gulper

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 07:26:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Re: How to join the blockchain as stylist , creator or innovator?
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2021, 08:56:24 AM »
Crowdfunding has become a leading source of funding for new projects over the past couple of years. Many challenges are faced by project owners and creators. The issue to raise enough capital from traditional financial providers such as banks is one. The lack of valuable assets to serve as collateral is one of the major challenges these project owners face with traditional financial providers.
So the idea of crowdfunding was created with the aim to fill these financial gaps. So Polinate was built to tackle the current challenges of the crowdfunding industry.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2021, 08:56:24 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Jimoh Nadal

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: December 21, 2021, 03:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2021, 09:28:34 AM »
I said I was going to do my research and yes I did. Wow! I didn't know such an amazing crowdfunding platform exist on the crypto space. It's permissionless, decentralised, they charge less, the platform is flexible and many other wonderful features. I just have to tell my friend about this. He would be so glad to launch his project on Polinate. I'm so happy

Offline Eddie John

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:19:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2021, 09:47:25 AM »
Ohh that's amazing I don't know they have many features the way you lay emphasis I have to check before commenting and i wanted to ask if it a project that worth investing on but after I do some research I can now see fully it worth it and surely many innovators and inventors have idea on creating something to the crypto space but their is no one to fundraise it , am sure if such a person have opportunity to partner with pollinate he will accomplish is aim, to be honest it great having a crowdfunding platform like this.

Sure anyone would gladly partner or invest in Polinate after getting to know it's features and the services it renders. For project owners, they are sure to be crowdfunded by the best crowdfunding platform in the space, on the long run, their projects will tend to lead the hype on the market. And as an investor, you are sure to invest in top notch projects as Polinate launches projects with creativeness and potentials.

Offline Kumari

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 06:36:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Topic Starter Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2021, 09:55:41 AM »
Actually I don't normally believe in fundraising because the team always pick the project they know but as am seeing this I think it a project I can trust fully that there won't be any cheating on the project they choose to fundraise. It will be great if we have such a community from my own view.

Offline Kumari

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2021, 10:01:01 AM »
But I don't know if I check it out I may like it because I will have to go through there roadmap and white paper as well to know there full package and features, if it worth then am good to go with it
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 01:43:47 PM by Kumari »

Offline Eddie John

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2021, 10:22:02 AM »
I said I was going to do my research and yes I did. Wow! I didn't know such an amazing crowdfunding platform exist on the crypto space. It's permissionless, decentralised, they charge less, the platform is flexible and many other wonderful features. I just have to tell my friend about this. He would be so glad to launch his project on Polinate. I'm so happy
Polinate is a rebellious effort done by a group of expert individuals and creators with a major aim to provide funding opportunities in a permissionless world platform. Polinate influences blockchain technology solutions to promote a decentralized crowdfunding platform for creators, fans, investors, and patrons. Using a permissionless and fair funding process, Polinate’s ecosystem has extensive operations in different industries, including art, music, education, sports, etc.

Offline Buppa

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 10:40:19 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2021, 10:24:28 AM »
And in my own opinion pollinate is an assured and a top notch crowdfunding platform that helps project grow and one of the things that makes me believe in them is for there bullish token because it is doing good in the crypto space though I don't normally believe in fundraising stuff but with there team work I could see there hardwork and they are doing there best to help many projects
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 01:15:58 PM by Buppa »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2021, 10:24:28 AM »

Offline Buppa

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 10:40:19 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2021, 10:27:13 AM »
With this my love for the project is moving upward and the amazing part is that they are flexible and the best crowdfunding platform that help new projects to be known and it will really sum up many amazing projects and am sure having partnership with many companies won't be a problem
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 01:08:59 PM by Buppa »

Offline Majek

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 34
  • Last Active: April 09, 2022, 05:37:37 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2021, 10:29:49 AM »
For me to believe in project like this I will have to check it out, because all in the name of fundraising they will ask  for more profit more than the innovators in some cases that have seen sometimes ago but hopefully pollinate should be a good one because of this there great features and helping a project to lead to a successful launch is not an easy task.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 01:21:44 PM by Majek »

Offline Ashton Gulper

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2021, 11:02:25 AM »
Actually I don't normally believe in fundraising because the team always pick the project they know but as am seeing this I think it a project I can trust fully that there won't be any cheating on the project they choose to fundraise. It will be great if we have such a community from my own view.
Oh that's right man. I get your point, most crowdfunding platforms cherry pick projects they crowdfund and they mostly use a strategy where only projects that meet up with their fee demands gets crowdfunded This has been a major problem as project owners and creators with promising ideas don't get a chance to launch their projects because of the huge amount of fee these so called crowdfunding platforms demands.
But Polinate is absolutely different as they pick projects with creativeness which on the long run will be beneficial to everyone on the crypto world.

Offline Kumari

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2021, 01:30:28 PM »
Oh that's right man. I get your point, most crowdfunding platforms cherry pick projects they crowdfund and they mostly use a strategy where only projects that meet up with their fee demands gets crowdfunded This has been a major problem as project owners and creators with promising ideas don't get a chance to launch their projects because of the huge amount of fee these so called crowdfunding platforms demands.
But Polinate is absolutely different as they pick projects with creativeness which on the long run will be beneficial to everyone on the crypto world.
Exactly you get my point I think this project may do those stuff but I always believe in quality and a project ability is like they will do good and taking the upcoming projects to a successful launch won't be a problem ,I will have to check it out if it can be of help it will be good having projects like this in the crypto world

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:21:58 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2021, 03:48:16 PM »
I'm glad and proud to be an holder of the $POLI token as it gives me endless opportunities and services. I'm also able to participate in all the mouth watering activities and competitions Polinate organises. Won't you all join me right now to participate in the $POLI trading competition on gate exchange right now? Winners gets to share a pool of $10,000.

Offline Eddie John

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2021, 04:00:20 PM »
I'm glad and proud to be an holder of the $POLI token as it gives me endless opportunities and services. I'm also able to participate in all the mouth watering activities and competitions Polinate organises. Won't you all join me right now to participate in the $POLI trading competition on gate exchange right now? Winners gets to share a pool of $10,000.
Absolutely correct, $POLI which is the native utility token of the Polinate platform offers access to products and services within the ecosystem. It also gives further access to seeking rewards and benefits within the Polinate network. All $POLI holders have been enjoying various benefits and rewards.

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:21:58 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2021, 04:17:31 PM »
Absolutely correct, $POLI which is the native utility token of the Polinate platform offers access to products and services within the ecosystem. It also gives further access to seeking rewards and benefits within the Polinate network. All $POLI holders have been enjoying various benefits and rewards.
Do you also know $POLI was mainly designed to improve interface of the Polinate ecosystem and cannot be used outside the platform? The team created POLI token to provide a secure medium of governance within the platform. I like that they didn't forget the issue of insecurity while designing the platform. One other thing I like about the utility token is that it connects investors, patrons, and creators and allows partners to earn rewards based on the amount of their contribution to the ecosystem.

Offline Ashton Gulper

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2021, 06:08:59 PM »
Really, how did you get the information man? I really need to participate in this ongoing competition, I might be lucky enough to be part of the winners. Moreover I see Polinate is a nice platform that everyone on the crypto space needs to venture into. I need to hop in now. I'm satisfied with my research.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG