follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Where can I learn about investing in alt coins?  (Read 888 times)

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:11:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
Re: Where can I learn about investing in alt coins?
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2024, 11:53:30 PM »
A day begins a story. None of us started investing in bitcoin or altcoin without someone's direction on how it is.

It is good that you ask the questions here and the explanation of how investment is to be done has been given.

What you should be aware of and focus on after learning how to invest in crypto is how to keep your seed phrase safe, never leave your coins on exchange, and invest the little you have.

If you can do well in being patient enough to watch your investment mature in profits is a bonus mark because not everyone has such patience. They prefer short-term profits to long-term profits

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2024, 11:53:30 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Nheer

• Activity: 370
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 17, 2024, 12:18:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User Search Topic Starter
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2024, 01:23:00 PM »
You have to learn that altcoins are risky, especially the new ones, and even if you study the project or the team behind it, you can still buy a wrong coin or be scammed. If you read what other members say about certain coins, it could help you narrow down your research and study those coins, but you must still invest what you can afford to lose.

If you are a newbie, i would recommend that you start with investing in BTC and when you understand the crypto industry, you can then go on to invest in altcoins which are more risky.
I think generalizing it would be better, cryptocurrency is risky investment but i guess he is aware of that already considering he owns BTC, ETH and Lite. Altcoins are very risky especially new coins that are barely just developing, they can be profitable to some extent but alot of them can not survive for long and after making profits there is no guarantee in their future and these new coins are actually full of scam projects which will make it difficult to identify the legitimate coins from the fake coins. To invest in new projects a lot of research needs to be made about them backed up with prayers in order not to lose your money.

As a newbie investing in already developed projects is better so the risk will be minimal, so the riisk will be volatility and not risk of being scammed as well.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1643
  • Last Active: Today at 04:41:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2024, 07:55:02 PM »
Wanna start learning about how to invest in alt coins I have no idea how.. I have cryptos like btc, eth, and lite but never done anything with the smaller alt coins.

First off picking a good coin vs a bad coin is pretty much a crap shoot.

So you need to learn how to invest.

Dca
Buy the dip and hodl
only invest what you can afford to lose

those ideas need to be studied and understood.

next time is your friend.

if you are thirty and pick 3 alts.

then do a 5 year dca at 10 + 10 + 10  a week

you will invest 30 x 52 x 5 = 7800 usd

2600 in each coin

can you do something like this ?

Can you afford to do it.?

I would tell you do Solana and Doge but I do not advise.

I hodl doge
I hodl Solana

I also hodl grin

but I am not advising you to use those three.

good luck
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1122
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2024, 08:25:10 PM »
Wanna start learning about how to invest in alt coins I have no idea how.. I have cryptos like btc, eth, and lite but never done anything with the smaller alt coins.
You can get information about altcoin investing from the forum you are in and the section you post in. But since you asked to know, I want to tell you don't invest in any memcoin, always try to invest in top position coins. Especially use good exchange platform for investment (Binance Exchange Platform).  Then you can transfer from there to your own account and keep it for a long time. I repeat do not try to invest in shitcoins. Investing in Shitcoins you lose very fast which you can't recover easily especially most Shitcoins die very fast. If you want to invest in altcoins, you must try to invest in coins like Ethereum, Solana, BNB.

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 845
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:00:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2024, 09:49:38 PM »
You can learn here or from any reputable site, you will also have to give it time to get used to how things are being done in cryptocurrency, everyone of us virtually started from somewhere and we keep improved till we get to where we are today, knowledge is available for everyone who seek after getting it, you need to also know about the risk and benefits you stand to have in cryptocurrency, you can't do without avoiding them when you're aware of their existence.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2024, 10:42:13 PM »
Actually, this has become a good list for investment, especially for long period investment. Meanwhile, other coins might be a little more risky.
However, if you want to play on small coins, in the sense that the price is still small, not the amrket stamp, you can do research first on top coins or tokens on coin amrket cap or coingecko. Don't decide to take small coins in a new project or meme coins where the risk is quite greater.

Try checking this:
https://coinmarketcap.com/
Try to analyze top altcoins with less prices and it is still under $1:
 You may see: XRP, ADA, Matic, and if others, I still have no idea because they may probably higher risks. Actually, SOL, BNB, and DOT are also potential, but their price may have been rising up. But, you still have chances to make it profits if the bullish era come. This probably is.
But once more, DYOR and don't only folow what we are referring here. Research by yourself.

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 804
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:09:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2024, 10:57:23 PM »
Are you talking about alts that are not included in the top 50 or top 100, I don't really get what you meant by altcoins that are small, are you talking about those having a lower market cap, or lower supply, or lower trading volume? Whatever factor you are considering to call an alt small I must say, always find a one that is trustable, means that could last long, only in the case of long-term holding.

Because if you are holding for the long term then you must need an alt that could last longer, it should not be a seasonal token or a meme token that is only influenced by some single entity like Dogecoin is influenced by Elon Musk.

I highly prefer to go for potential coins that have a lower market but still, I suggest doing your own research.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2024, 10:57:23 PM »

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:11:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2024, 10:31:46 PM »
The crypto(Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin) you already have in your portfolio is enough if I am to say. They are all capable of giving you the maximum profits you desire without feeling scared whether they will do that or not. So no cause for alarm for you to think of investing in small coins, since you have the king of crypto(bitcoin) in your possession. Smaller coins shouldn't be your priority because having bitcoin alone can save you from the loss of investment altcoin investments do give to their investors, who are hodling them for a long term

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 06:12:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2024, 08:55:37 PM »
You have joined this forum and asked a right question in a right section, surely you will get enough help from here. You may be able to get the basic information from the posts you have posted here but you will have to try your own to find out the details. First you need to know about some important and best ALT coins in the market. When you know about which ALT coins are the best in the market, you need to know about specific coins and how the market of certain coins changes and how the market charts of certain coins change. When you try to learn about these things by yourself and observe yourself, your understanding of these things will increase a lot and you will know more if you try to know more later.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:46:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2024, 09:40:49 PM »

Why you want to learn about smaller coins? I think you decided to invest in other coins which have more volatile nature than BTC,ETH. I want to tell you that your mentioned coins are safe coins due to big marketcap. If you decided to invest in other coins then you should prepare your mind that it is more risky to invest in other coins. You can make handsome profit in short time but at the same time the ratio of loss is also high.

Indeed you will find many videos in youtube if you find of watching video or blog if you find of reading but if you itself observe the price fluctuation of other coins byself,I think it will be more better and help in learning. Forum members guided well but still if you want to learn about any specific point then we are ready to explain.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2024, 10:17:08 PM »

Well, if you want to invest into other smaller altcoin project, always do a proper research before investing. When I was Investing into altcoins, I usually wait until the project's coin is listed on an exchange.  Even after a coin gets listed into an exchange, just do a research about the project first before investing.  If you also feel very convinced about a project, you can invest during ICO or IEO just to be an early bird.

You can follow the Twitter page of some centralized exchange or DEX on Twitter so that you will always get update regarding any new coin that is about to be listed.

Offline Sevi

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 47
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 12:57:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Topic Starter 10 Posts Search
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2024, 05:45:31 PM »
You can be learn about investing in alt coin by joining this forum you can raise your question and everyone here will help you,. Or you have to also doing some research regarding with this.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2024, 11:33:44 PM »
This forum is a medium for learning about crypto, including Bitcoin and altcoins. Including there are lots of postings and also sharing about investments in altcoins. However, we also have to be diligent in reading this information so that we can optimally find information that suits what we need.

Oh yes, the next problem is the next dictionary sentence, namely having no idea. Actually, this can be done by conducting market research. You already have BTC, ETH, and LTC. Actually, your portfolio is quite good. However, if you want to explore what you want in altcoins, I suggest that you only go into top coins. This is to suppress or reduce the risks you will face. Try checking https://coinmarketcap.com/ to get a list of top altcoins. So you can be more confident in doing it, not just the hype.

Online Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1349
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 06:58:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2024, 06:38:07 PM »
I have cryptos like btc, eth, and lite but never done anything with the smaller alt coins.
if you already have BTC, ETH and Lite, I thinks those are enough to hodl as an investor. You really do not need to invest in other new altcoins that you are unsure of. You can be wasting the money that you should have been using for increasing the investment you have in Bitcoins, and the other coins you already have.

Focus on learning on about how to increase and secure what you have invested in, not seeking to invest in new coins.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 06:35:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2024, 06:58:44 PM »
This is really easy to do. If you know already how to buy the main crypto, then it would just be technically the same. If you bought it in a CEX, then you just have to find the pair that you want and then buy it normally.

What are you using for buying OP?
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█