follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which coins could be the best buys now!  (Read 1721 times)

Offline sunnycb

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 31, 2023, 12:26:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary Poll Voter Topic Starter
Which coins could be the best buys now!
« on: July 02, 2022, 03:46:44 AM »
We all are witnessing a never ending dump in the crypto market as of now, but at the same time this could be an opportunity to get the best cryptos at the bottom low.

As I am quite new to crypto currencies.. can I have your picks of the top coins in which money could be put in, for a holding period of at least six months.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 03:48:51 AM by sunnycb »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Which coins could be the best buys now!
« on: July 02, 2022, 03:46:44 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Jett_beginner

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: September 21, 2022, 12:44:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    One year Anniversary Search First Post
Re: Which coins could be the best buys now!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2022, 08:01:55 AM »
I think ETH has the potential.

Offline Plbuderground

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: August 01, 2022, 12:52:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    One year Anniversary First Post
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2022, 12:52:59 PM »
i think Cosmos (ATOM) its the best offer now

Offline BitcoMaster

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: March 14, 2024, 07:40:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2022, 02:45:10 PM »
In the cryptocurrency world, there are many different coins that are worth investing in. Some of the coins that could be good buys now are Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin. Ethereum is a coin that is known for its smart contracts and its ability to run decentralized applications. Bitcoin is a coin that is known for its volatility and its ability to be used as a means of payment. Litecoin is a coin that is known for its fast transaction times and its ability to be used as a means of payment and as a means of storing value.

Offline Syedbesharat

• Activity: 151
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: February 23, 2024, 10:13:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Signature
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2024, 07:02:40 PM »
There are numerous cryptocurrencies available for investment in the crypto world. Currently, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin are among the top choices. Ethereum stands out for its smart contracts and decentralized application capabilities. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is famous for its volatility and its usefulness as a payment method. Lastly, Litecoin is renowned for its speedy transactions and its dual functionality as a payment method and a store of value.
FXBOX   [ ▶ Telegram ▶ Twitter ]    ▞   GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
███████████████████ PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES ███████████████████
◥ INVESTING ◥ TRADING ◥ LOTTERY ◥ MARKET PREDICTIONS          ◖ READ MORE ◗

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 643
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 11:52:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2024, 09:35:35 PM »
We all are witnessing a never ending dump in the crypto market as of now, but at the same time this could be an opportunity to get the best cryptos at the bottom low.

As I am quite new to crypto currencies.. can I have your picks of the top coins in which money could be put in, for a holding period of at least six months.

Thanks in advance.
I can give you a good number of top coins to invest in but I can't assure you of how profitable they will be in six months, since you are thinking of hodl them for a short interval.

Investing in crypto is all about taking risks and if you are willing to take the risk, you can start by investing in bitcoin, ethereum, bnb, XRP, or bitcoin ordinal. You can choose for yourself on coinmarketcap.com. But anyone you choose, remember to DYOR before investing and invest with your spare money, not emergency money 

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 706
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2024, 10:55:45 PM »
The current market conditions make it possible to expect profit by buying any coin. It can be assumed or understood that the market will rise further from the current state of the market. If you only plan to invest in ALT coins then you can invest in Ethereum. Ethereum is a very reliable and trustworthy coin among al t coins so if you can invest in this coin then this coin will give you a lot of profit in the future. Currently the price of an Ethereum is probably $2500 so if you can buy an Ethereum now and hold that Ethereum for some time then maybe after a few days it is possible to get a profit of 500 dollars from Ethereum. There is a possibility that the price of Ethereum will go to $3000 very quickly, so you can invest in Iftari Mango with that possibility.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2024, 10:55:45 PM »

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2185
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 01:43:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2024, 11:12:10 PM »
Most of top altcoins are good options to hold for few months. But you need to choose the top coins that have strongest fundamentals and they are not meme coins or stablecoins. For examples: ETH, BNB, SOL, ADA, TRX, DOT, MATIC, XLM, HBAR, ARB, APT, ALGO. These altcoins deserve to consider for buying and holding until the altcoins season. If you checked the current news of these altcoins, there are some good news, too. The good news will easily push the price to skyrocket.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 833
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 12:33:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes 500 Posts Karma Bad
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2024, 03:44:43 AM »
If I am to answer this? maybe my best buy at least in this moment more than a year after OP asked this is
Solana and Ripple because Solana have proven its capacity to make its way up even without the Bull market starting so that is given.

Then Ripple to be the next contender because there are more pending increase for this altcoin after what
 have experienced in the last SEC case they have faced .
so for now it is a waiting but eventually will give a best result so decide which and what to invest.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 900
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 02:01:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2024, 04:35:53 AM »
If I am to answer this? maybe my best buy at least in this moment more than a year after OP asked this is
Solana and Ripple because Solana have proven its capacity to make its way up even without the Bull market starting so that is given.

Then Ripple to be the next contender because there are more pending increase for this altcoin after what
 have experienced in the last SEC case they have faced .
so for now it is a waiting but eventually will give a best result so decide which and what to invest.
I don't think Ripple should be considered as a promising cryptocurrency for the future. If you invest in XRP, your money might be stored for a long time without any movement. Ripple is a cryptocurrency created by a bank, which means it's centralized. This goes against the very purpose of cryptocurrencies, which is to be decentralized.

It is better to recommend investing in top coins such as SOL, ETH, BNB, MATIC, LTC, ARB, and Bitcoin, allocating the highest percentage of investment to Bitcoin.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1579
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2024, 06:31:15 AM »
I don't think Ripple should be considered as a promising cryptocurrency for the future. If you invest in XRP, your money might be stored for a long time without any movement. Ripple is a cryptocurrency created by a bank, which means it's centralized. This goes against the very purpose of cryptocurrencies, which is to be decentralized.
Why not? Do you think XRP is a shit coin with no fundamental?
If you can't see the improvement of XRP price, it is too much. There is already good improvement of XRP price after a huge dump due to bad issue with SEC. Now, it looks like XRP seems to start increasing again because they can ensure the investors to have no more problems with SEC. With this positive progress, how can you claim XRP to have no future?  :-\

It is better to recommend investing in top coins such as SOL, ETH, BNB, MATIC, LTC, ARB, and Bitcoin, allocating the highest percentage of investment to Bitcoin.
Those coins you stated above are surely good coins. But I don't think it is a bad idea if other people want to invest in XRP, too. However, it is better to diversify our crypto assets, don't invest in XRP only!!

Offline LDL

• Activity: 757
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 09:13:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    500 Posts Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2024, 06:41:29 AM »

Thanks in advance.
You can select multiple coins of your choice by doing market analysis. But I will give top priority only to Bitcoin. Bitcoin's popularity is constantly increasing, which means that Bitcoin will be the sole focus of everyone's investments in the future. Investing in Ethereum as the next coin to Bitcoin wouldn't hurt either. But after investing in Bitcoin, I would prefer Ethereum as a second coin.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 900
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 02:01:42 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2024, 10:13:10 AM »
Why not? Do you think XRP is a shit coin with no fundamental?
If you can't see the improvement of XRP price, it is too much. There is already good improvement of XRP price after a huge dump due to bad issue with SEC. Now, it looks like XRP seems to start increasing again because they can ensure the investors to have no more problems with SEC. With this positive progress, how can you claim XRP to have no future?  :-\
Yes. We all know that even with their resolving their legal dispute with the SEC on the previous year, XRP's price movement has been completely stable. Compared to other cryptocurrencies, XRP does not seem to increase its price with Bitcoin or with any other altcoins in the market. It only shows that XRP is subject to price manipulation.

Anyway, it's up to the investors to decide which cryptocurrency to invest in. However, always remember that it's important to diversify our investments.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 07:39:44 AM by DabsPoorVersion »

Offline Perfect540

• Activity: 503
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 09:12:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    500 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2024, 09:41:48 AM »

Thanks in advance.
You can select multiple coins of your choice by doing market analysis. But I will give top priority only to Bitcoin. Bitcoin's popularity is constantly increasing, which means that Bitcoin will be the sole focus of everyone's investments in the future. Investing in Ethereum as the next coin to Bitcoin wouldn't hurt either. But after investing in Bitcoin, I would prefer Ethereum as a second coin.
At the moment some old coins have started pumping in the market especially SOL, INJ, polkadot, Ethereum Classic, 1inch, FileCoin, Avalanche etc. Coins were once in dumping position but now these coins are very popular and in pumping position.  You can purchase from these coins if you wish.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 572
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 05:19:25 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2024, 02:36:09 PM »

Thanks in advance.
At the moment some old coins have started pumping in the market especially SOL, INJ, polkadot, Ethereum Classic, 1inch, FileCoin, Avalanche etc. Coins were once in dumping position but now these coins are very popular and in pumping position.  You can purchase from these coins if you wish.
Almost all coins went up because the bullrun started. But in my opinion, SOL really has the potential to increase a lot, it is possible that it will reach $200 price or more, so I recommend to invest in the discounted zone to reduce the risk and maximize your profit.

XRP is the only old coin I've seen that hasn't really gone up, maybe it's also good to invest in it.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG