follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How do you like AI for trading crypto?  (Read 5631 times)

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1691
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 06:48:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
Re: How do you like AI for trading crypto?
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2024, 11:24:11 PM »
I believe that if AI is utilized responsibly and effectively it can be a game changer.
I just appealed because I was afraid of me of AI's failure in trading cryptocurrency was high and this was very dangerous.
There is nothing perfect human creation, surely there are always mistakes and failures, moreover this AI technology has just been created.
There will be no changes to trading cryptocurrency if you use AI, which will only add to the burden of our minds because surely every human being is more introspective to the robot.
Obviously there should be strict controls on the use of AI, indeed no one is perfect, But this can be put to good use to help trade easier.

It would be better if combined with manual trading because we as traders must have full control over all actions performed by AI Bots.
Make the most of technology, but don't lose to it, learn the details and how AI works.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2024, 11:24:11 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 750
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 06:45:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2024, 04:08:06 AM »
What baffles me is why AI and humans are always being compared. Since AI is terrible at speculating, it is in no way superior to humans when it comes to cryptocurrency trading.

It's only really useful for storing data and other things; in terms of decision-making, I don't think it's any superior to people.

Since the market will not always do as it did in the past, I don't rely on AI to make my trades.

Offline booktiger

• Activity: 492
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 07:13:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Search
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2024, 09:13:30 PM »
Huh, indeed, AI will soon take away jobs even from traders and investors, but what it will definitely not take away from people is luck, because only thanks to luck a person can get 220$ practically for nothing, participating in Cash Giving Day tournament from Fairspin. So in this case the AI loses, and a person gets pleasure from winning and winning

You are right about luck, artificial intelligence does not know what success and luck are, and certainly cannot experience emotion and excitement. Luck comes from a random unpredictable combination of factors in a person's life. Successful events in life happen by chance and largely do not depend on desire.
Artificial intelligence has only a mathematical calculation of possible events based on input data.
As for trading, as we know, a trader should avoid emotions and should also base his strategy on technical or fundamental analysis.
Since human is not a robot, AI can help to cope with all human weaknesses. Of course, you have to keep a constant eye on the AI-based trading bot.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1139
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 09:18:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2024, 11:14:43 PM »
It depends on what it is. On derivatives or futures trading, I don't copy trade, and I don't use a trading bot. My reason is that I feel the bots doesn't have much impact than humans.

The only way I have imagined using a trading bot is on-the-spot trading. It will be automated to buy the dip and sell it on a few pumps. Although I have not tried it before, I am already seeing it on some CEX. I can actually use both because all I have to do is set the price I want it to purchase and also set the price I want it to sell. It can be done consecutively while I am offline.

Apart from that, I don't plan on using any other trading bot unless there is a perfect bot that has been tested and confirmed beyond any reasonable doubt that the bot is much better than human traders.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:40:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2024, 02:22:58 AM »
It depends on what it is. On derivatives or futures trading, I don't copy trade, and I don't use a trading bot. My reason is that I feel the bots doesn't have much impact than humans.

The only way I have imagined using a trading bot is on-the-spot trading. It will be automated to buy the dip and sell it on a few pumps. Although I have not tried it before, I am already seeing it on some CEX. I can actually use both because all I have to do is set the price I want it to purchase and also set the price I want it to sell. It can be done consecutively while I am offline.

Apart from that, I don't plan on using any other trading bot unless there is a perfect bot that has been tested and confirmed beyond any reasonable doubt that the bot is much better than human traders.

As far as I'm Concerned , things can be very Different when they are with Analysis and AI, and it is clear that robots are double-edged swords because obviously, if they are not given the Order to stop, they will not do it, in this sense it is that many things can be done that can benefit them, I could say that I have many apsapet for which they cannot be taken as something that is very Reliable , because obviously this can lead to them not trusting what Corresponds to something Safe, sometimes People don't understand that AI is in Beta mode, and that it really needs to be perfected.

Those who get carried away in the most basic way by robots with AI , it is not so that they can get an idea that will always win because it is not like that, in fact the robot can make them lose all their Capital, yes There is no limit , it's simple , things can get out of hand and that is very Serious , you should always take care of your money.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline johnsaributua

• Activity: 161
  • crypto for life
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 09:48:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Signature Karma One year Anniversary
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2024, 12:48:13 AM »
AI for trading are good because they can always be active at any time, maybe 24 hours in giving a technical overview, so it saves time and can do other things (monitoring fundamentals) or by collecting a list of coins in the watchlist. more accurate because AI makes it possible like working with a team. If an expert without AI may already have hit targets to buy and sell or possibilities that will occur. AI is worth trying both for beginners or everyone in trading even though the final decision is entirely on the trader himself. Because if you can identify more quickly and carefully technically, of course you can get a more competitive (cheaper) price.
need work

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1139
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 09:18:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2024, 01:49:33 PM »
I believe that if AI is utilized responsibly and effectively it can be a game changer.
Curious to hear your thoughts on the collaboration of AI and human judgment in the future of crypto trading. Share your thoughts!

I don't think it's a proper Utilizibility that can make trading AI to become very profitable for traders. Trading AI can only be fully adopted or adoptable by all trader if only it can become very perfect in generating profit even more than human capability. But yet, some human traders are still being very profitable than AI.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2024, 01:49:33 PM »

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 833
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 08:47:16 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2024, 03:40:12 PM »
I just appealed because I was afraid of me of AI's failure in trading cryptocurrency was high and this was very dangerous.
There is nothing perfect human creation, surely there are always mistakes and failures, moreover this AI technology has just been created.
There will be no changes to trading cryptocurrency if you use AI, which will only add to the burden of our minds because surely every human being is more introspective to the robot.
Obviously there should be strict controls on the use of AI, indeed no one is perfect, But this can be put to good use to help trade easier.

It would be better if combined with manual trading because we as traders must have full control over all actions performed by AI Bots.
Make the most of technology, but don't lose to it, learn the details and how AI works.

-   The use of AI trading is complicated; if the set-up is wrong in the beginning, surely you won't get a profit because the set-up was wrong in the beginning.

So, that means I still prefer my organic way of trading in crypto because anytime I can get a profit, no matter how small or big, as long as I understand something about crypto trading, I will get a profit here.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1443
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 04:54:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2024, 09:38:36 PM »
Now a days AI trading is very helpful. Many people using AI trading. Because this modern technology giving us huge flexibility to our daily work. Trading is very critical if we dont knowledge about it. If we unable to gather proper knowledge about trading then we loss our valuable fund. But now a days AI trading gives us good result. But it is absolutely true that AI trading and human thinking are different. But when we are fall to correct trade we should depend on AI trade.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1650
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 07:24:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2024, 04:46:23 AM »
Trading bots right now rely on AI to do it's tasks, so I guess we are using AI all along already?

I mean a quick google search and you will see that bots right now is relying on AI to perform it's tasks. Is there any exchanges out there that aside from using trading bots, that are using other tools that are relying on AI as well? The concept of AI trading has been there already. If there will be some upgrades on it then it would be wonderful.

Nevertheless, I would always, always go manual trading than either using bots, or other AI tools out there.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 09:33:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2024, 03:12:55 PM »
Trading bots right now rely on AI to do it's tasks, so I guess we are using AI all along already?

I mean a quick google search and you will see that bots right now is relying on AI to perform it's tasks. Is there any exchanges out there that aside from using trading bots, that are using other tools that are relying on AI as well? The concept of AI trading has been there already. If there will be some upgrades on it then it would be wonderful.

Nevertheless, I would always, always go manual trading than either using bots, or other AI tools out there.
Currently, as far as I know, trading with the help of bots is no longer free, and of course there will be very high risks because when you use bots, it means it is a program or piece of software that was not created by you yourself, so the developer has the potential to provide a script that can endanger the assets you own when using bot applications in circulation. It's better to do manual trading, which for me is safer because you control the assets purely from yourself.

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 09:02:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2024, 04:23:17 PM »
Now a days AI trading is very helpful. Many people using AI trading. Because this modern technology giving us huge flexibility to our daily work. Trading is very critical if we dont knowledge about it. If we unable to gather proper knowledge about trading then we loss our valuable fund. But now a days AI trading gives us good result. But it is absolutely true that AI trading and human thinking are different. But when we are fall to correct trade we should depend on AI trade.
It is important to be aware of the potential disadvantages of cryptocurrency trading bots.  Users of these bots are advised to monitor their bots and trac for changes in the crypto market.  The combination of human expertise and bot automation can improve trading strategies and improve overall trading efficiency in the dynamic and volatile cryptocurrency market.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 833
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 08:47:16 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2024, 07:40:57 PM »

-   I can only add that, mate, the AI is also relayed or dependent on the data program it has. This means that if the content in the data program is wrong, the result will immediately suffer, and the performance of the AI will suffer immediately, which can be a trading result that is not good.

Those are just some of the bad uses of AI trading, which is why AI trading will never beat the manual trading that traders do in the crypto trading business. Therefore, we should not be blind, not because it is recommended, we will believe it or immediately do their recommendation; that is not the case.

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2024, 07:48:56 PM »
I do not want to be greedy but I just want AI to assist me in the Analysis any sort of analysis whether it is emotional, technical or fundamental. AI can help in manipulating data from different sources to improve the efficiency of the analysis which can be a big assistance for the self traders.

I see it will be more helpful in assisting newbies to learn easily so they don't need to rely on the shity singles and pay them a huge amount for their subscriptions. I don't see Ai bots helping much in this field  but the assistance tool idea can be more attective.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1443
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 04:54:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2024, 10:34:19 PM »
It is important to be aware of the potential disadvantages of cryptocurrency trading bots.  Users of these bots are advised to monitor their bots and trac for changes in the crypto market.  The combination of human expertise and bot automation can improve trading strategies and improve overall trading efficiency in the dynamic and volatile cryptocurrency market.
I am agree with you. You told appropriate we have to aware to use AI bot. It has some advantage but i also think It's disadvantage is more than advantage. Human exprience and bot trading are very different i think. Moreover bot control any others person i think and it is very dangerous and alarming for traders and investors. So we need careful about AI bot.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG