follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

How much could bitcoin be worth before halving?

$45k - $48k
$45k -$50k
$50k - $55k
$55k - $60k
$70k----

Author Topic: Bitcoin price changes in the new year.  (Read 1428 times)

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
Bitcoin price changes in the new year.
« on: January 03, 2024, 05:09:23 AM »
We have seen the Bitcoin price touch $44k at the end of 2023 which is the highest ATH this year. But now we are in the year 2024 and the value of Bitcoin has increased tremendously, yesterday the value of Bitcoin reached $45800. Accordingly, we are looking for a bit of a bull season in the market and the way the price of Bitcoin is increasing before the halving, we can definitely say that the price of Bitcoin may move between $50k/$55k during the halving. Although the halving is not too long away, we can expect the price of Bitcoin to increase further before the halving.

Do you think Bitcoin will be able to reach this level before the halving, or will the value of Bitcoin increase or decrease further?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Bitcoin price changes in the new year.
« on: January 03, 2024, 05:09:23 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2043
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:17:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
Re: Bitcoin price changes in the new year.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 07:16:03 AM »

Do you think Bitcoin will be able to reach this level before the halving, or will the value of Bitcoin increase or decrease further?
Well, I personally think that, everything about the price of bitcoin is at the moment much centered on whether the spot ETF will get approved or not, and according to some sources online, it is speculated that the first set of Bitcoin spot ETFs will be approved on the 10th of January this year, and this I believe could be the reason for the sharp price increase of bitcoin as soon as we entered the new year.

In conclusion though, not very many people are talking about the coming bitcoin halving, the ETF is right now acting as the main catalyst that will determine the price of bitcoin even before halving happens, if the ETF is approved on the 10th of January as speculated, then we might see the price of bitcoin close to $100,000 even before the halving , or if I should be more conservative, I would say $60,000 to $70,000 before we finally arrive at the halving period.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2024, 09:52:33 AM »

Well, I personally think that, everything about the price of bitcoin is at the moment much centered on whether the spot ETF will get approved or not, and according to some sources online, it is speculated that the first set of Bitcoin spot ETFs will be approved on the 10th of January this year, and this I believe could be the reason for the sharp price increase of bitcoin as soon as we entered the new year.

In conclusion though, not very many people are talking about the coming bitcoin halving, the ETF is right now acting as the main catalyst that will determine the price of bitcoin even before halving happens, if the ETF is approved on the 10th of January as speculated, then we might see the price of bitcoin close to $100,000 even before the halving , or if I should be more conservative, I would say $60,000 to $70,000 before we finally arrive at the halving period.
I am very happy about the way bitcoin behaves these days. I newly joined the industry you can hardly predict the Bitcoin but this time around bitcoin is almost predictable by everyone. I don't know if it is because of the fact that things have changed or because of the fact that I have learned more and I am more exposed to information compared to when I was a newbie.
Few months ago when bitcoin was in the range of 15,000 I have said that if the bull run of this year should be very very effective it therefore means that the price of Bitcoin must leave that range and get closer to 50,000. Now it has happened we are very much prepared for the upcoming bull run.
In conclusion though, not very many people are talking about the coming bitcoin halving, the ETF is right now acting as the main catalyst that will determine the price of bitcoin even before halving happens,
It is true that the news of Bitcoin ETF is gradually dominating the news space. We should not overlook the effect of halving. If ETF fails, halving will help bitcoin price.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1478
  • Last Active: April 20, 2024, 06:21:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2024, 02:57:21 PM »
Accordingly, we are looking for a bit of a bull season in the market and the way the price of Bitcoin is increasing before the halving, we can definitely say that the price of Bitcoin may move between $50k/$55k during the halving. Although the halving is not too long away, we can expect the price of Bitcoin to increase further before the halving.

May I ask you why do you focus on price of Bitcoin before the halving (in April)?

In my opinion, you should focus on price of Bitcoin after the halving. Months after the halving to be more exactly, because historically Bitcoin makes its new all time highs several months after its halving.

Bitcoin can reclaim the 2021 all time high before or after the halving, and the bottom line that is important for your portfolio is, don't time the market. You must simply hold your bitcoin, secure your wallet and your wallet backups, and wait for the market movement. That's it, the market moves with its own operations, you can not interupt it.

Offline ultrloa

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1234
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 05:03:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Search Linux User
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2024, 03:08:31 PM »

To many discussion about ETF but they forget about that it has a chance to get denied and same with other past denial happen it could happen to that date mentioned since government handle that is not actually open for Bitcoin for now.

Maybe this one can cause some trouble and can trigger a dump if disapproval will happen so much better if we prepare for something and think about more realistic way. Although the figures you have given is pretty much achievable and I guess that is the figure that near to come with bitcoin.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:27:24 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2024, 03:35:07 PM »
We have seen the Bitcoin price touch $44k at the end of 2023 which is the highest ATH this year. But now we are in the year 2024 and the value of Bitcoin has increased tremendously, yesterday the value of Bitcoin reached $45800. Accordingly, we are looking for a bit of a bull season in the market and the way the price of Bitcoin is increasing before the halving, we can definitely say that the price of Bitcoin may move between $50k/$55k during the halving. Although the halving is not too long away, we can expect the price of Bitcoin to increase further before the halving.

I believe the saying "history repeat itself" in terms of Bitcoin halving. If we are going to look back at the chart of Bitcoin halving from first to third, there was decreasing of price before it goes up. And I believe that this will also happen to this upcoming halving of Bitcoin.

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 04:02:46 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2024, 04:02:06 PM »
I think now the answer is pretty much clear TBH. What a market bleeding that took place. As always, I will say this again, Whatever goes up, comes down for sure.
It could be another dump before BTC bounce back up to create a new record in this new year. But it will be interesting to see what happens next. BTC seems to have created a stable position around 43/44k.
Maybe it will go up or will stay low until the bull run begins.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2024, 04:02:06 PM »

Offline Master107

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3732
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: January 21, 2024, 01:34:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2024, 04:34:39 PM »
I go for 55k to 60k. Few days ago we saw how fast and effortless they can pump and dump Bitcoin price. From 40k pumped to 45k without difficulties just triggering point to send the price up. Same goes with regards to decrease, it can be drastically dump even just a single (major) news to effect all cryptos because of BTC sidelines.

What would it be?

News about banning Bitcoin and Cryptos, disabling transaction from different wallets, governments announce regulations and taxes, hacking incidents, and many more negative news.

Meanwhile, Bitcoin triggering point is no other than always positive major major news.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:49:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2024, 04:52:04 PM »
At the beginning of the new year we saw the price of Bitcoin touch 45 thousand dollars and to catch it is the highest price for last year and this year. Bitcoin reached $45k early on so we think Bitcoin may be signaling a positive move again. Compared to every other year, the movement of Bitcoin seems different because every year Bitcoin market is negative but this year Bitcoin market along with some other coins market is positive. It wouldn't be surprising if the market reached $50,000 this year. We investors may have been waiting for a long time for the market to touch $50k and it looks like it will happen very quickly.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 790
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:09:13 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2024, 05:12:52 PM »
If we want to talk about bitcoin price before the halving, this will be determined by ETF approval by SEC. If SEC finally approves ETF before the halving, it means that bitcoin price will skyrocket and we might be seeing 60k before the halving because it is based on this news that controls the price of bitcoin temporary. However, if SEC denies the approval, we might see a drop below 42k before the halving since weak hands that bought because of ETF approval news will sell of their bitcoin. It is after the halving that I am expecting a good price should incase SEC continue with their empty promises on approving bitcoin ETF. What you should focus more is how to take advantage of the market based on the current price to stash up your portfolio.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2024, 06:07:47 PM »

Yes. I think there are high chances of Bitcoin price reaching at least $50k before halving.  I am even expecting much higher than 50K because halving is a big event for bitcoin and if we see the history of bitcoin and previous halvings. we saw big price changes before and after halving.
one thing is confirm that Bitcoin and Crypto market going to be very volatile in these days until after halving. I think market will stabilize after 2, 3 months of halving. it is better to stay vigilant until then.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:56:08 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2024, 06:31:49 PM »
May I ask you why do you focus on price of Bitcoin before the halving (in April)?
I don't know why before the halving had to ask this, could it be because it behaved on the ETF approval so it said before the halving?

In my opinion, you should focus on price of Bitcoin after the halving. Months after the halving to be more exactly, because historically Bitcoin makes its new all time highs several months after its halving.
In fact, there is no history where Bitcoin reached ATH before the halving was getting closer, all the history is that it was after the halving several months, so that's what needs to be asked about speculation and future price predictions, we believe it will definitely rise and become a new ATH again, but From after the halving we wait how many months, no one will ever know.

Bitcoin can reclaim the 2021 all time high before or after the halving, and the bottom line that is important for your portfolio is, don't time the market. You must simply hold your bitcoin, secure your wallet and your wallet backups, and wait for the market movement. That's it, the market moves with its own operations, you can not interupt it.
Let's take the example of the previous cycle, what happened historically, I am now more focused on the portfolio which will continue to grow, now prices are still quite low because in the future we will see high prices so don't miss out.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:31:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2024, 07:43:52 PM »

Right now, if I look at its support and resistance, it can be said that we are still really bullish, and what the whale investors are probably targeting now is 48 000$ up to 50 000$ this month, according to my analysis, which is visible based on what I read in the chart. Though I am not saying it is 100$ accurate, it could be something like that.

But of course, no one can predict the future, and everyone knows that in this type of business industry as well. Just let's hope for the best and continue to do the DCA in spinning cryptos or Bitcoin.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1090
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 04:39:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2024, 09:10:51 PM »

Bitcoin has a way of doing its thing, as you are expecting the price to go between $50k and $55k, don't be surprised when the price goes above that but I think the way Bitcoin performs depends on how everyone is bullish and the condition of the market. The only thing everyone is looking up to is Bitcoin ETF and the money that will flow in from the institutional investors, if that happens and gets approved, Bitcoin is going to do wonders in new prices before the halving and after the halving but overall, I believe bitcoin is going to do wonders.

Yes. I think there are high chances of Bitcoin price reaching at least $50k before halving.  I am even expecting much higher than 50K because halving is a big event for bitcoin and if we see the history of bitcoin and previous halvings. we saw big price changes before and after halving.
one thing is confirmed that Bitcoin and Crypto market going to be very volatile in these days until after halving. I think market will stabilize after 2, 3 months of halving. it is better to stay vigilant until then.

Not every time history repeats the same thing, the last bull run was influenced by Elon Musk's presence and this year so far, what I'm seeing is ETF is the only growth contribution I have seen which can be stopped or allow to pass, if this is manipulated and get rejected by the Security exchange commission, we are going to see market correction and we might not see new time high a we expected sooonest.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:12:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2024, 10:58:29 PM »
Well, I think it is too early to give a prediction about bitcoin now, I know things are looking good for this, but I think we should at least wait for the first quarter to see how it behaves, 2024 may be much busier. bitoin because it can make a bullish movement, because of the halving, because of the approval of certain ETFs, although they are looking for a way to delay all this, but Bitcoin has great strength to settle as it is, I believe that now things can go the other way. correct way once ETFs are approved, which is not, at some point it cannot and should not be considered for them to be approved, otherwise I don't see the point in things being seen in the correct way.

I believe that by 2024 things can turn out for the better, and although the last ath is for almost $70k, it can be improved, the current price is in a very good position, I don't know but in this period until 10 January was going to review the ETFs that had not been approved and even though the SEC is doing everything possible to prevent them from being approved, this will be a battle that in the end bitcoin will win.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██