follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

What do you predict the BTC price at Halving 2024 will be?

$20K - 30K
$31K - 40K
$41K - 50K
$51K - 60K
$60k - 70K
$70K - 80K
$80K - 90K
$90K - 100K
> $100K

Author Topic: Predict BTC price at Halving  (Read 6676 times)

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Predict BTC price at Halving
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2024, 11:59:21 PM »
Like this jump to $47k has something to do with halving in April. Dont get tricked by that. Such unexplained price pumps promise nothing good. Like the price jumped, it can suddenly drop. We might even observe an artificial price pump before halving, to drop it soon after. We already have same exactly month ago, jump to $48k, and a drop to $39 in 10 days. Anyway, dont blindly run and buy, think several times first.
It was not $47k but it increased above $48k today. I am so happy that Bitcoin can increase again gradually after it dropped to $42k -$43k, it lasted for few weeks. I think we may see the Bitcoin price to try crossing $50k very soon. I hope what was happening in January 11, will happen again in this month (February 11). At that date, the price of Bitcoin could reach a new high rate. I expect the new high rate will be above $50k.

Yes, the scheme may be same again. If Bitcoin can increase above $50k, I think it may drop again around $44k - $45k. But it won't be a long time because we will have Bitcoin halving schedule in the near future.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 12:01:39 AM by I-Bit »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2024, 11:59:21 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1729
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2024, 02:42:56 AM »
Like this jump to $47k has something to do with halving in April. Dont get tricked by that. Such unexplained price pumps promise nothing good. Like the price jumped, it can suddenly drop. We might even observe an artificial price pump before halving, to drop it soon after. We already have same exactly month ago, jump to $48k, and a drop to $39 in 10 days. Anyway, dont blindly run and buy, think several times first.

But what makes this jump suspicious and not the previous ones?
We jumped in October 8k out of the blue, another 6k on the first of December, and this by considering only small under 72 hours price ranges, so what makes this thing suspicious and not a rebound from a sell-off and profit taking and not at the same time consider every single one of the jumps from $25k till now just as misleading?

As I am typing the price of bitcoin is $47,500,and it is not upto 24hrs that this pump in price started from $43k. The halving is in April and if this pump continues this way, it means that will be in between 50k-60k price range.

If it would keep the same pace, which I certainly doubt it would go well beyond that, even if we speak weekly gains and not daily.
It's up 10% and since will be a compound growth we would be touching 100k by late March, 7 weeks of continuous 10% is almost double in returns at the end, missing a few %.

That aside, over 50k is perfectly doable even this weekend, it's like everyone is waiting for it and it will take only one push to trigger it.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2024, 07:35:09 AM »

It was not $47k but it increased above $48k today. I am so happy that Bitcoin can increase again gradually after it dropped to $42k -$43k, it lasted for few weeks. I think we may see the Bitcoin price to try crossing $50k very soon. I hope what was happening in January 11, will happen again in this month (February 11). At that date, the price of Bitcoin could reach a new high rate. I expect the new high rate will be above $50k.

Yes, the scheme may be same again. If Bitcoin can increase above $50k, I think it may drop again around $44k - $45k. But it won't be a long time because we will have Bitcoin halving schedule in the near future.

No matter if Bitcoin will drop again ,it's just correction. I agree with you Bitcoin will drop again around $ 45K. But it will increase again. Because bitcoin will touch new ATH next year. So, It's too long to wait.
But keep hold, because many investors predicted Bitcoin will have New ATH around $ 150K. It's fantastic, if will happens.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 810
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 05:48:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2024, 09:33:58 PM »

It seems that the $75,000 in the upcoming halving a few months from now is close to the truth, according to the prediction made and shown by OP. If I look at this time, the price direction of Bitcoin is currently around 47596 dollars in the market, as you can see in the picture below.

that if I use TA, 2-3 days from now, if the trend direction does not change, it may reach 53k$ up to 58k$; that's what I visualize in the graph now. But this is just my assumption and prediction regarding what we are talking about.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1256
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 02:06:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2024, 07:46:13 AM »
Now many countries allow crypto digital currencies to be used as payments or transactions and also many companies are joining or using blockchain technology, this will make the value of crypto increasingly rise in the future... I think the price of BTC will exceed the price in 2019 , because of the large number of interests and transactions in today's market.

The 2024 halving is likely to peak the price of Bitcoin. Many bitcoin experts have pointed out that this year's bitcoin halving will peak at $140k as more investors sell their bitcoin holdings. Only long-term holders can benefit from this Bitcoin.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1445
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 07:16:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2024, 01:41:06 PM »
The 2024 halving is likely to peak the price of Bitcoin. Many bitcoin experts have pointed out that this year's bitcoin halving will peak at $140k as more investors sell their bitcoin holdings. Only long-term holders can benefit from this Bitcoin.
Hopefully the Bitcoin price matches what you predicted because so far Bitcoin price movements are very difficult to predict and it doesn't look like it will get that expensive because to get to such an expensive price of course requires a lot of money, and of course the whales may have to work the same as increasing the price of Bitcoin because so far only people who have a lot of money can afford to buy Bitcoin in very large quantities.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:53:41 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2024, 01:41:33 PM »

I agree , I think bitcoin will have new ATH next year. Bitcoin will touch $ 140K maybe more, because I see many investors predicted about ATH of bitcoin. I  heard bitcoin will touch $170K.
Bitcoin shows good movement at market. It seems reasonable if bitcoin reach around $ 150-170K at bullish season.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2024, 01:41:33 PM »

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1115
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 08:27:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2024, 05:06:26 PM »

I agree , I think bitcoin will have new ATH next year. Bitcoin will touch $ 140K maybe more, because I see many investors predicted about ATH of bitcoin. I  heard bitcoin will touch $170K.
Bitcoin shows good movement at market. It seems reasonable if bitcoin reach around $ 150-170K at bullish season.
There is potential for bitcoin to make its latest ATH close to halving but the potential increase to $140k may still be little difficult to achieve. I think bitcoin potential before and after halving break out latest all time high price above $68k and raise above $100k still need more one or two years later after halving.
Bitcoin can't pump drastically in short time because many factor make bitcoin get correction, I don't expected too high bitcoin price and up above $70k seems easy for bitcoin when closing with halving.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1518
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 06:44:37 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2024, 05:24:23 PM »
There is potential for bitcoin to make its latest ATH close to halving but the potential increase to $140k may still be little difficult to achieve. I think bitcoin potential before and after halving break out latest all time high price above $68k and raise above $100k still need more one or two years later after halving.
Bitcoin can't pump drastically in short time because many factor make bitcoin get correction, I don't expected too high bitcoin price and up above $70k seems easy for bitcoin when closing with halving

I think ETF Bitcoin will have good impact for Bitcoin. I never underestimate about Bitcoin price. But I think by seeing  bitcoin prive movement at crypto market after ETF, I confident Bitcoin will touch new ATH above $ 100K.
If you say "raise above $100k still need more one or two years later after halving" I don't agree mate . Bitcoin usually touch ATH one year after halving, not until 2 years. I predict two years again will bearish.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 08:55:12 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2024, 06:10:37 PM »
Bitcoin can't pump drastically in short time because many factor make bitcoin get correction, I don't expected too high bitcoin price and up above $70k seems easy for bitcoin when closing with halving

I think ETF Bitcoin will have good impact for Bitcoin. I never underestimate about Bitcoin price. But I think by seeing  bitcoin prive movement at crypto market after ETF, I confident Bitcoin will touch new ATH above $ 100K.
If you say "raise above $100k still need more one or two years later after halving" I don't agree mate . Bitcoin usually touch ATH one year after halving, not until 2 years. I predict two years again will bearish.
To understand the significance of the potential adoption of a spot Bitcoin ETF, a parallel must be drawn with similar precious metal products.  Trading volumes in gold financial instruments have steadily increased, as have related derivative products.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 792
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:05:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2024, 11:29:33 PM »
With the approval of bitcoin ETF going on, I predict that the price will reach about $60k before then. This is because bitcoin has recently experienced significant growth, reaching a price of $50,000 today, a level that none of us had anticipated. With 60 days left to halving season, we might see a price that is near to or beyond $60k.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2024, 11:47:58 PM »
The 2024 halving is likely to peak the price of Bitcoin. Many bitcoin experts have pointed out that this year's bitcoin halving will peak at $140k as more investors sell their bitcoin holdings.
If we analyze 4 years cycle, the peak of Bitcoin price should be in 2025. Sure, the price of Bitcoin will begin to increase significantly since this year. But the new ATH is likely to happen in 2025. After Bitcoin halving, usually it needs few months or even 1 year before it reaches the new ATH. So, just keep holding because the price of Bitcoin seems not to reach the peak in this year. $140 may be reached in Q1-Q2 of 2025.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2024, 04:02:42 AM »

No matter if Bitcoin will drop again ,it's just correction. I agree with you Bitcoin will drop again around $ 45K. But it will increase again. Because bitcoin will touch new ATH next year. So, It's too long to wait.
But keep hold, because many investors predicted Bitcoin will have New ATH around $ 150K. It's fantastic, if will happens.
we can see the price movement of bitcoin now that it is about to reach $50k, is it possible that bitcoin's price will reach $70k? I think it could be because there are so many enthusiasts or people who use bitcoin as their advice, bitcoin even has a stronger attraction for investors to buy bitcoin..
Even though this is just a prediction, maybe this will happen this year or next year, rest assured that someone who holds Bitcoin will be a rich person in the future. and thank God for all that, friend.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 06:07:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2024, 07:06:22 PM »
I have voted for $41k - $50k because I believe that it is more likely to happen. The recent pump took BTC to $50.3k but it was unable to cross the $51k mark and now it is lurking around $48/49k. I think BTC will drop down a bit more before the halving. My theory is (this is a theory, not actual analysis) that the whales are trying to create momentum in the market and making people believe that the bull market is here. In reality, they will sell when more people will invest and drop the market to a point where they can accumulate more BTC at a lower price.

This is not impossible and by the looks of it, I think this is exactly what is happening in the market. If we stick to this, then it is likely that BTC will stay in the range to $41k to $50k. This is just a theory so I am not sure myself. I will just keep on HODLing.
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Online pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 03:11:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2024, 09:18:46 AM »
If we analyze 4 years cycle, the peak of Bitcoin price should be in 2025. Sure, the price of Bitcoin will begin to increase significantly since this year. But the new ATH is likely to happen in 2025. After Bitcoin halving, usually it needs few months or even 1 year before it reaches the new ATH. So, just keep holding because the price of Bitcoin seems not to reach the peak in this year. $140 may be reached in Q1-Q2 of 2025.
It is clear that from year to year, Bitcoin price movements will always be different, and every 4 years, the price of Bitcoin rises because of the halving, which makes Bitcoin increasingly difficult to obtain. Therefore,  Bitcoin is very suitable for long-term investment because the price will always rise and provide a lot of profit.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG